What if there is no god?

Ah. The problem of evil.

If God is to get rid of all the evil, He would have to get rid of you and me because we've been wrong, we've hurt people unintentionally. God doesn't grade on a curve. We either ask for forgiveness and look to Him for salvation or we pay for sin ourselves.

God is going to deal with the evil one day by separating the sheep from the goats and the question is whether you are going to be with Him or not.

So god isn't powerful enough to eliminate all the evil in the world and make us all inherently good forever? WoW! What a fucking douche your god is.

He already eliminated most of the evil by the flood.
He is going to do it again in The Tribulation.
He is going to do it again at the White Throne Judgment.

The evil before the flood is miniscule compared to the evil of the last two thousand years. Hitler and the nazis alone proved that.

So god isn't powerful enough to eliminate all the evil in the world and make us all inherently good forever? WoW! What a fucking douche your god is.

God could eliminate evil just with one word. But then there wouldn't be any free will, and you'd be a slave.

With the local child abduction and murder yesterday, sometimes I really hope there isn't a god. If there is, and I ever meet Him I wanna kick his ass.

Ah. The problem of evil.

If God is to get rid of all the evil, He would have to get rid of you and me because we've been wrong, we've hurt people unintentionally. God doesn't grade on a curve. We either ask for forgiveness and look to Him for salvation or we pay for sin ourselves.

God is going to deal with the evil one day by separating the sheep from the goats and the question is whether you are going to be with Him or not.

Who's sock are you? :lol:

He already eliminated most of the evil by the flood.
He is going to do it again in The Tribulation.
He is going to do it again at the White Throne Judgment.

The evil before the flood is miniscule compared to the evil of the last two thousand years. Hitler and the nazis alone proved that.
got a question about after the "flood"
slavery? did god miss that one?

So it's a sin to learn to swim.

Because people who have learned to swim demonstrate their failure to believe that their God will save them from the flood and therefore are doomed to burn in Hell once they dry out after drowning.

So it's a sin to learn to swim.

Because people who have learned to swim demonstrate their failure to believe that their God will save them from the flood and therefore are doomed to burn in Hell once they dry out after drowning.

Same old, same old!!! Satan tryed to trick Jesus into putting a test to God, jump off this building,he said.

God could eliminate evil just with one word. But then there wouldn't be any free will, and you'd be a slave.

If God is all powerful, it could eliminate evil AND give us free will where there wouldn't even be any evil choices. But I guess he's just not smart enough, or something.

so god isn't powerful enough to eliminate all the evil in the world and make us all inherently good forever? Wow! What a fucking douche your god is.

god could eliminate evil just with one word. But then there wouldn't be any free will, and you'd be a slave.

if god is all powerful, it could eliminate evil and give us free will where there wouldn't even be any evil choices. But i guess he's just not smart enough, or something.

only a blinded total fool would try to mock and scoff and fight against almighty god!!! And you?? Jesus ""will"" destroy all evil at his return to earth!!!

god could eliminate evil just with one word. But then there wouldn't be any free will, and you'd be a slave.

if god is all powerful, it could eliminate evil and give us free will where there wouldn't even be any evil choices. But i guess he's just not smart enough, or something.

only a blinded total fool would try to mock and scoff and fight against almighty god!!! And you?? Jesus ""will"" destroy all evil at his return to earth!!!

Will Jesus look like Rambo and whack all the evil-doers one by one?

that would be unchrist like ...

And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself. 13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses. 15 From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty. 16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”
17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice, saying to all the birds which fly in midheaven, “Come, assemble for the great supper of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of commanders and the flesh of mighty men and the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them and the flesh of all men, both free men and slaves, and small and great.”
19 And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies assembled to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.
Doom of the Beast and False Prophet
20 And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which came from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse, and all the birds were filled with their flesh.
REVELATION 19:11-21

Before entering an elevator always check to be sure that nobody inside is:

1. A reformed smoker.

2. An evangelical Christian.

Either way your ears would be at serious risk. Wait for the next car.

And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself. 13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses. 15 From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty. 16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”
17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice, saying to all the birds which fly in midheaven, “Come, assemble for the great supper of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of commanders and the flesh of mighty men and the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them and the flesh of all men, both free men and slaves, and small and great.”
19 And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies assembled to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.
20 And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which came from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse, and all the birds were filled with their flesh.
cool fairy tale!

The end of the world IS nigh…if you believe the Vikings

IF you have plans for Saturday night, you better make them wild ones because the end of the world is nigh - according to the Vikings.

By: Dion Dassanayake
Published: Thu, February 20, 2014
Norse mythology predicts the Ragnarok, the final mystical battle on earth, will begin on February 22.

Legend has it that Norse gods including Thor and Loki will battle to the death after earth splits open and unleashes the inhabitants of hell.

The god Odin, who is ruler of Asgard, will be killed by the wolf Fenrir and the other ‘creator’ gods will die.

Viking lore has it that the globe will then fall into the sea and life on the planet will cease to exist.
Viking Ragnarok: Norse mythology predicts end of the world on Saturday | Weird | News | Daily Express

cool fairy tale!

IF you have plans for Saturday night, you better make them wild ones because the end of the world is nigh - according to the Vikings.

Norse mythology predicts the Ragnarok, the final mystical battle on earth, will begin on February 22.

Legend has it that Norse gods including Thor and Loki will battle to the death after earth splits open and unleashes the inhabitants of hell.

The god Odin, who is ruler of Asgard, will be killed by the wolf Fenrir and the other ‘creator’ gods will die.

Viking lore has it that the globe will then fall into the sea and life on the planet will cease to exist.
Viking Ragnarok: Norse mythology predicts end of the world on Saturday | Weird | News | Daily Express

So you have been warned and now have no excuse!!!!

cool fairy tale!

no dick head it's an example of two myths neither are fact....
if Odin were real he'd have eaten your god's heart as an appetizer...

cool fairy tale!

no dick head it's an example of two myths neither are fact....
if Odin were real he'd have eaten your god's heart as an appetizer...

pagan false gods were defeated over 1000 years ago!!! where have you been???

Forum List

Back