What if there is no god?

So god isn't powerful enough to eliminate all the evil in the world and make us all inherently good forever? WoW! What a fucking douche your god is.

He already eliminated most of the evil by the flood.
He is going to do it again in The Tribulation.
He is going to do it again at the White Throne Judgment.

The evil before the flood is miniscule compared to the evil of the last two thousand years. Hitler and the nazis alone proved that.

And men and women with free choice elected Hitler and given the right choice, men and women will do it again.

If you put your hand too close to the stove, you experience pain. Why? So you don't burn yourself? If you lift something too heavy, you experience pain. Why? Because your muscles are strong enough to break the bones in your body.

On judgment day, God won't have to do any explaining why He is just and man isn't. Hitler is just one real life example on how mankind did evil to themselves.

Sin will be removed from my body one day and the pain we suffer in this life will be a reminder not to go outside of the will of God again.

I have an inheritance in heaven that is incorruptible, undefiled and it fadeth not away.

1 Peter 1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

So god isn't powerful enough to eliminate all the evil in the world and make us all inherently good forever? WoW! What a fucking douche your god is.

God could eliminate evil just with one word. But then there wouldn't be any free will, and you'd be a slave.

And if God gave you back your free will, what would you do? What would most people do?

My family would fight to get everything they couldn't have until someone gave it to them.

The reason we have to die is because God doesn't want me to live in this sinful condition anymore. I'll get rid of the blood drive system and inherit a spirit drive system that doesn't have corruption.

With the local child abduction and murder yesterday, sometimes I really hope there isn't a god. If there is, and I ever meet Him I wanna kick his ass.

Ah. The problem of evil.

If God is to get rid of all the evil, He would have to get rid of you and me because we've been wrong, we've hurt people unintentionally. God doesn't grade on a curve. We either ask for forgiveness and look to Him for salvation or we pay for sin ourselves.

God is going to deal with the evil one day by separating the sheep from the goats and the question is whether you are going to be with Him or not.

Why? Because He lets you make your own decisions?

The Lord let's us live with our foolishness and evil mistakes to give us time to repent. He could justly wipe us off the planet. But what purpose would that serve?

God does not compel our hearts. He invites us to come to Him willingly. Because unless you choose good, you cannot obtain it.

BTW I could buy a gun and kill evil people. But how would that make things good? Just because I have the ability to do something, doesn't mean it's wise to do so.

The evil before the flood is miniscule compared to the evil of the last two thousand years. Hitler and the nazis alone proved that.

And men and women with free choice elected Hitler and given the right choice, men and women will do it again.

If you put your hand too close to the stove, you experience pain. Why? So you don't burn yourself? If you lift something too heavy, you experience pain. Why? Because your muscles are strong enough to break the bones in your body.

On judgment day, God won't have to do any explaining why He is just and man isn't. Hitler is just one real life example on how mankind did evil to themselves.

Sin will be removed from my body one day and the pain we suffer in this life will be a reminder not to go outside of the will of God again.

I have an inheritance in heaven that is incorruptible, undefiled and it fadeth not away.

1 Peter 1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,[/QUOTE
g-d created everything including the sin you indulge in. and he gave you free will to choice would he do that if he didnt want you to use it .open your mind and think about it if he had just wanted you to be good he would not have created sin.

What if there is no god?

Then a lot of people have wasted a lot of time and treasure and other precious resources as well as the murder of millions ..possibly billions of other human beings all over a fraud.

Nothing to see here...move along...

1 Peter 1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,[/QUOTE
g-d created everything including the sin you indulge in. and he gave you free will to choice would he do that if he didnt want you to use it .open your mind and think about it if he had just wanted you to be good he would not have created sin.

bump! if only posters like newby could see that!

So I can see it? For what purpose? :lol: You people... :cuckoo:
if you can't see it now it's because your lifetime of indoctrination precludes it.
the purpose ,separating fact for fiction....

I hate to break it to you Daws, but you sound and act much more 'indoctrinated' than anyone else participating in this thread. Why such bitterness and hate, where does that come from? If you have personal issues, go and deal with them, quit bashing and insulting people you know nothing about. If you can be moral without religion, why don't you show it?

God could eliminate evil just with one word. But then there wouldn't be any free will, and you'd be a slave.

If God is all powerful, it could eliminate evil AND give us free will where there wouldn't even be any evil choices. But I guess he's just not smart enough, or something.

Another one full of bitterness and hate, and obviously somehow feels better or gets off when they bash and attack people they don't know on an anonymous message board. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

If God is all powerful, it could eliminate evil AND give us free will where there wouldn't even be any evil choices. But I guess he's just not smart enough, or something.

Another one full of bitterness and hate, and obviously somehow feels better or gets off when they bash and attack people they don't know on an anonymous message board. :cuckoo:

That's it, when you can't counter the argument, launch a personal attack on the poster. :clap2:

That's it, when you can't counter the argument, launch a personal attack on the poster. :clap2:

What argument??? That faith in God is a belief? Duh.... Hilarious... :lol:

Your 'argument' is basically 'well you're just stupid because you believe in fairy tales'... you seriously call that an 'argument' or a 'debate'? Gotta love it.. ;)

Last edited:

...or something....like a silly human thinking he's smarter than God. Very funny.

got a question about after the "flood"
slavery? did god miss that one?

The question is slavery? As in what the confederate states did to the blacks? Nope, I don't think he missed it. Note what happened to the cons in the Civil War. You reap what you sow....Karma.

So that's why we have the republican party. History repeating itself.

Matthew 7:22-23

Last edited:

...or something....like a silly human thinking he's smarter than God. Very funny.

Can't attack the argument, then go for the poster. :clap2:

If God created everything, then why create evil? :dunno:

God did not create evil.evil is satan and man's creation=proof is man creates evil everyday!!!

God did not create evil.evil is satan and man's creation=proof is man creates evil everyday!!!
Like god, satan is a man-made invention conceptualized over 2,000 years ago in order to make sense of evil that existed at that time. Today, psychology has come a long way to understanding anti-social behavior, which includes violence, torture, and terrorism. Gone is the little red man with horns, tail, and a pitch fork. Time to wake up to reality.

Forum List

Back