What if there is no god?

Can't attack the argument, then go for the poster. :clap2:

If God created everything, then why create evil? :dunno:

God did not create evil.evil is satan and man's creation=proof is man creates evil everyday!!!
Like god, satan is a man-made invention conceptualized over 2,000 years ago in order to make sense of evil that existed at that time. Today, psychology has come a long way to understanding anti-social behavior, which includes violence, torture, and terrorism. Gone is the little red man with horns, tail, and a pitch fork. Time to wake up to reality.

If we understand evil so well, why is it still around?

Here is an interesting thought...

“If God were to remove all evil from our world (but somehow leave human beings on the planet), it would mean that the essence of 'humanness' would be destroyed. We would become robots.

Let me explain what I mean by this. If God eliminated evil by programming us to perform only good acts, we would lose this distinguishing mark - the ability to make choices. We would no longer be free moral agents. We would be reduced to the status of robots.

Let's take this a step further. Robots do not love. God created us with the capacity to love. Love is based upon one's right to choose to love. We cannot force others to love us. We can make them serve us or obey us. But true love is founded upon one's freedom to choose to respond.” (Billy Graham, Hope for Each Day: Words of Wisdom and Faith)

Here is an interesting thought...

“If God were to remove all evil from our world (but somehow leave human beings on the planet), it would mean that the essence of 'humanness' would be destroyed. We would become robots.

Let me explain what I mean by this. If God eliminated evil by programming us to perform only good acts, we would lose this distinguishing mark - the ability to make choices. We would no longer be free moral agents. We would be reduced to the status of robots.

Let's take this a step further. Robots do not love. God created us with the capacity to love. Love is based upon one's right to choose to love. We cannot force others to love us. We can make them serve us or obey us. But true love is founded upon one's freedom to choose to respond.” (Billy Graham, Hope for Each Day: Words of Wisdom and Faith)

God knows mankind's hearts,those that would chose evil and have chose evil are cast into hell. GOD MAKES EVERYTHING NEW!!!======= Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, 4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”

5 And He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” And He *said, “Write, for these words are faithful and true.” 6 Then He said to me, “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. 7 He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son. 8 But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
REVELATION 21:1-8

God did not create evil.evil is satan and man's creation=proof is man creates evil everyday!!!
Like god, satan is a man-made invention conceptualized over 2,000 years ago in order to make sense of evil that existed at that time. Today, psychology has come a long way to understanding anti-social behavior, which includes violence, torture, and terrorism. Gone is the little red man with horns, tail, and a pitch fork. Time to wake up to reality.

If we understand evil so well, why is it still around?

Satan is a clever bastard.

Somehow he has convinced believers and unbelievers alike that the devil is an invisible disembodied entity instead of the talking human low life that he is, preying on the gullible and using the power of the death consequent to defying the laws of God as a means of accumulating many possessions easily controlled and fleeced at any time for life.

Unbelievers discount the existence of an invisible devil with a pitchfork as a harmless fantasy and those gullible enough to believe in invisible devils find themselves at odds with their own thoughts loathing any rational objection to the garbage poisoning their brains subsequently removing from their own conscious mind the ability to be rational or escape their captivity to whatever despicable devil subjected them to mind control, demonic possession..

Last edited:
...or something....like a silly human thinking he's smarter than God. Very funny.

So if god didn't create evil, then who did? There's other people creating stuff in the universe? Who knew? I always thought god created everything. Hmmm.

Unbelievers discount the existence of an invisible devil with a pitchfork as a harmless fantasy and those gullible enough to believe in invisible devils find themselves at odds with their own thoughts loathing any rational objection to the garbage poisoning their brains subsequently removing from their own conscious mind the ability to be rational or escape their captivity to whatever demons subjected them to mind control.
Blaming a little red man with horns and a pitch fork... We now know a great deal more about the psychology of evil behaviour.

Last edited:

So if god didn't create evil, then who did? There's other people creating stuff in the universe? Who knew? I always thought god created everything. Hmmm.

Evil is satan and man's creation!!! tyry to think!!!

Man created Satan? Now, I'm really confused. Which man, Noah? You?

And god's not powerful enough to get rid of evil? WTF? I thought god could do anything.

Good and evil always existed.

See God is good. God has always existed. So Good has always existed. If Good exists, evil must also because they cannot exist without the other.

And men and women with free choice elected Hitler and given the right choice, men and women will do it again.

If you put your hand too close to the stove, you experience pain. Why? So you don't burn yourself? If you lift something too heavy, you experience pain. Why? Because your muscles are strong enough to break the bones in your body.

On judgment day, God won't have to do any explaining why He is just and man isn't. Hitler is just one real life example on how mankind did evil to themselves.

Sin will be removed from my body one day and the pain we suffer in this life will be a reminder not to go outside of the will of God again.

1 Peter 1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,[/QUOTE
g-d created everything including the sin you indulge in. and he gave you free will to choice would he do that if he didnt want you to use it .open your mind and think about it if he had just wanted you to be good he would not have created sin.

So that's why we have the republican party. History repeating itself.

I have an inheritance in heaven that is incorruptible, undefiled and it fadeth not away.
Matthew 7:22-23

The truth is that man can't govern himself.

Take your own advise.

One of the greatest gifts God gave his intelligent creations (angelic or human) was the capacity of free will ... the ability to make choices and to serve Him out of love and desire. Blaming God for the choices made by intelligent people would be like blaming parents who provide the best environment for their child, including an abundance of love and ensuring that nothing is lacking - including a positive purpose in life, and whose child then becames a criminal. The problem is not with the parent ... it is with the child. James 1:14-15 warns that sin is the result of someone allowing an improper desire to develop. Satan wanted the worship of humans, Eve wanted to be like God (able to independently decide what is good and bad), and Adam valued being with his wife more than obedience to God.

Take your own advise.

One of the greatest gifts God gave his intelligent creations (angelic or human) was the capacity of free will ... the ability to make choices and to serve Him out of love and desire. Blaming God for the choices made by intelligent people would be like blaming parents who provide the best environment for their child, including an abundance of love and ensuring that nothing is lacking - including a positive purpose in life, and whose child then becames a criminal. The problem is not with the parent ... it is with the child. James 1:14-15 warns that sin is the result of someone allowing an improper desire to develop. Satan wanted the worship of humans, Eve wanted to be like God (able to independently decide what is good and bad), and Adam valued being with his wife more than obedience to God.

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I suggested.

Good and evil always existed.

See God is good. God has always existed. So Good has always existed. If Good exists, evil must also because they cannot exist without the other.
Evil has always existed? Where the fuck did you get that malarkey?

Forum List

Back