What if there is no god?

If there is no God then enjoy the time you have here on earth. Even more reason to cherish every day if there is no heaven. I choose to HOPE there is a God and an afterlife. The only thing I am 100% sure of is that Christianity was made up by opportunistic men who created it to control the masses. And its funny that the 999 religions before Christianity are all fake but somehow Christianity is not. Even though there isn't one original thing in the religion. From the virgin birth to adam and eve to noah's ark, these are all things that christianity stole from previous religions. Notice how kids who are born in Saudi Arabia are Muslims and kids who grow up in Christian households tend to become Christians? That's because we are all brainwashed at a very young age. Look at the story of the easter bunny, tooth fairy, santa clause and the Mormon story. No one believes those things, right? So why do christians believe it is a fact that snakes could talk back in Adam's day? Isn't it obvious that the bible is a made up story? Every story. Consider when Jesus rose from the dead. One guy who wasn't in the room said, "I don't believe it", and then Jesus came out and did an encore and said, "don't ask me to do this trick again", or in biblical language he said, "blessed are the ones who believe without proof". How convenient. Ever notice not one exorcism, miracle, ghost or angel has ever been caught on tape. God won't reveal himself to us? We just have to take the words of superstitious corrupt opportunistic men who didn't even know the world was round? Who didn't know about science? And we're supposed to ignore all the flaws and hypocricy? Really? I love it when christians say we are stupid, but then turn around and say if we don't believe them we will burn for eternity. So if you can't convince us then you will threaten us? See, us agnostics and athiests don't have weak minds that will fall for that scam. We see right through this very fake religion. It is time we start fresh. Forget what our superstitious ancestors believed. None of it makes a bit of sense. I'm ok with someone who hopes there is a god and an afterlife. But to buy into any organized religion tells me you have a very weak mind. At least if they acknowledged its possible they believe a fairytale but when I suggested they get offended and they put their emotions into the debate. Sorry, if you can't convince me with facts and proof you are not going to be able to fear/scare me into buying into your cult. And that goes for Jews, Muslims, Hindu, Buddists and the 995 other fake religions that either exist or existed before christianity.

Last edited:
If there is no God then enjoy the time you have here on earth. Even more reason to cherish every day if there is no heaven. I choose to HOPE there is a God and an afterlife. The only thing I am 100% sure of is that Christianity was made up by opportunistic men who created it to control the masses. And its funny that the 999 religions before Christianity are all fake but somehow Christianity is not. Even though there isn't one original thing in the religion. From the virgin birth to adam and eve to noah's ark, these are all things that christianity stole from previous religions. Notice how kids who are born in Saudi Arabia are Muslims and kids who grow up in Christian households tend to become Christians? That's because we are all brainwashed at a very young age. Look at the story of the easter bunny, tooth fairy, santa clause and the Mormon story. No one believes those things, right? So why do christians believe it is a fact that snakes could talk back in Adam's day? Isn't it obvious that the bible is a made up story? Every story. Consider when Jesus rose from the dead. One guy who wasn't in the room said, "I don't believe it", and then Jesus came out and did an encore and said, "don't ask me to do this trick again", or in biblical language he said, "blessed are the ones who believe without proof". How convenient. Ever notice not one exorcism, miracle, ghost or angel has ever been caught on tape. God won't reveal himself to us? We just have to take the words of superstitious corrupt opportunistic men who didn't even know the world was round? Who didn't know about science? And we're supposed to ignore all the flaws and hypocricy? Really? I love it when christians say we are stupid, but then turn around and say if we don't believe them we will burn for eternity. So if you can't convince us then you will threaten us? See, us agnostics and athiests don't have weak minds that will fall for that scam. We see right through this very fake religion. It is time we start fresh. Forget what our superstitious ancestors believed. None of it makes a bit of sense. I'm ok with someone who hopes there is a god and an afterlife. But to buy into any organized religion tells me you have a very weak mind. At least if they acknowledged its possible they believe a fairytale but when I suggested they get offended and they put their emotions into the debate. Sorry, if you can't convince me with facts and proof you are not going to be able to fear/scare me into buying into your cult. And that goes for Jews, Muslims, Hindu, Buddists and the 995 other fake religions that either exist or existed before christianity.
back off on the caffeine

back off on the caffeine

Sorry to be the one to tell you that your religion is man made. Science has completely exposed all man made religions as made up. I hope there is a God and an afterlife but if there is, he certainly isn't a christian or muslim or jew. And if I either have to believe the bs Christian story or go to hell, I can not help it, I can not believe a fairy tale. It'd be like me telling you to believe that you are a good looking person or you will go to hell. If all the facts say you aren't, no matter how scared you are of burning for all eternity, you just can't believe something you know to be completely untrue.

WE HAVE THE ENTIRE UVIVERSE AND ALL LIFE AS PROOF OF GOD!!!==Only fools say in their hearts,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, and their actions are evil;
not one of them does good! PSALM 53:1

WE HAVE THE ENTIRE UVIVERSE AND ALL LIFE AS PROOF OF GOD!!!==Only fools say in their hearts,
“There is no God.”

Is there a god? Absolutely...and to prove it we have this 2000 year old action comic book full of stories writen 200 years after the "facts" by people that believed that if you sailed too far to sea you would fall off the edge of the "earth". Oh !! Did I mention that the "bible" was assembled by the very people that threw the "christians" to the lions and bears in the Coliseum and discarded the chapters they found troubling.

Christians are full blown idiots.

“There is no God.”

Is there a god? Absolutely...and to prove it we have this 2000 year old action comic book full of stories writen 200 years after the "facts" by people that believed that if you sailed too far to sea you would fall off the edge of the "earth". Oh !! Did I mention that the "bible" was assembled by the very people that threw the "christians" to the lions and bears in the Coliseum and discarded the chapters they found troubling.

Christians are full blown idiots.

YOU JUST PROVED GOD'S WORD TRUE!!!===!!!==Only fools say in their hearts,
“There is no God.”

back off on the caffeine

Sorry to be the one to tell you that your religion is man made. Science has completely exposed all man made religions as made up. I hope there is a God and an afterlife but if there is, he certainly isn't a christian or muslim or jew. And if I either have to believe the bs Christian story or go to hell, I can not help it, I can not believe a fairy tale. It'd be like me telling you to believe that you are a good looking person or you will go to hell. If all the facts say you aren't, no matter how scared you are of burning for all eternity, you just can't believe something you know to be completely untrue.
You don't even grasp the concept of white space, but think to lecture people on their faith?

Too funny.

back off on the caffeine

You don't even grasp the concept of white space, but think to lecture people on their faith?

Too funny.

YOU NOW WILL HAVE NO EXCUSE ON YOUR VERY NEAR JUDGMENT DAY,YOU WERE GIVEN TRUTH AND YOU CHOOSE TO REJECT GOD,GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVNESS,. The wages of sin is death and hell=your choice!

back off on the caffeine

are you still yammering?

easy tiger.........

If there was no God, then it would answer the age old question, "What is the meaning of life?"
The answer would be, "There is none."
false...god has nothing to do with the meaning of life if you've pinned your exsitance on that faerie tale....you've missed the point.
life is just life, we make our own meanings..

[ame=http://youtu.be/IivaDS3eWrE]Monty Python The Meaning of Life - "Christmas Time" - YouTube[/ame]

So the purpose of the slave that picked cotton all day before he was shot to death trying to escape, was to pick as much cotton as he could before his life was over?

The abducted 4 year old child that died last year. What was the meaning of her life?

What's your purpose? Have you achieved it? Why bother? Who cares?

Last edited:
Earlier today I viewed the embalmed remains of a long-dead Pope in St. Peter's, Rome.

I find it difficult to believe that is quite the end his mother, or even God, (should there be one) might have had in mind for him.

So the purpose of the slave that picked cotton all day before he was shot to death trying to escape, was to pick as much cotton as he could before his life was over?

The abducted 4 year old child that died last year. What was the meaning of her life?

life is just life....

Those examples are what you WANT to make of them. They are not PROOF of anything. Nothing that has ever happened is proof that there is a god. Back when Jesus was alive there were no answers for anything. Being weak and vulnerable people naturally HOPED that something more powerful than themselves CARED about their fate. We have evolved past that confused state.

A 5 year old can reason that there is no god just as a 5 year old catches mommy and daddy placing presents around the tree marked "from Santa" the white lie evaporates.

There will be no judgement day. You just die. If that concept is frightening to you then you need to work of your grasp of reality.

Forum List

Back