What if there is no god?

God did not create evil.evil is satan and man's creation=proof is man creates evil everyday!!!
So if god didn't create evil, then who did? There's other people creating stuff in the universe? Who knew? I always thought god created everything. Hmmm.

Evil is satan and man's creation!!! tyry to think!!!
There is NOTHING that exists that God didn't create. God IS creation. To say that God didn't create evil, is to say that it is out of his control. Evil can only destroy, that's it's function. It creates NOTHING.

Your attempt to twist the truth condemns you. It makes you an antichrist.

So if god didn't create evil, then who did? There's other people creating stuff in the universe? Who knew? I always thought god created everything. Hmmm.

There is NOTHING that exists that God didn't create. God IS creation. To say that God didn't create evil, is to say that it is out of his control. Evil can only destroy, that's it's function. It creates NOTHING.

EVIL is created by satan and man,open your eyes,pray for some wisdom and understanding. ALMIGHTY GOD HATES EVIL!!! DUH!!

EVIL is created by satan and man,open your eyes,pray for some wisdom and understanding. ALMIGHTY GOD HATES EVIL!!! DUH!!

God created satan. And if god hates evil, he should do away with it, or is he a fucking weenie or something?

God created satan. And if god hates evil, he should do away with it, or is he a fucking weenie or something?

God does not create robots,GOD created satan and man with freewill,we chose to reject GOD and live in sin now TYPICAL man wants to try to blame GOD for our very poor evil choice!!! DREAM ON!!!

God does not create robots,GOD created satan and man with freewill,we chose to reject GOD and live in sin now TYPICAL man wants to try to blame GOD for our very poor evil choice!!! DREAM ON!!!

So why doesn't god do away with satan and evil if he doesn't want me to have that as an option to choose. Is he a fucking douchebag or what?

So why doesn't god do away with satan and evil if he doesn't want me to have that as an option to choose. Is he a fucking douchebag or what?

GOD (AT THE RETURN OF JESUS) will very soon destroy satan and all evil. You choose to reject GOD and live in sin,then want to try to blasme GOD!! HOW TYPICAL of little man. Your life here on earth will be used as proof TO ALL CREATION of the kind of person you really are on JUDGMENT DAY!!! BEWARE!!!

God can't be almighty if evil is out of his control.
Colossians 1:16
For in him ALL things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

So now you can quit pretending to be God.

Last edited:

God can't be almighty if evil is out of his control.
Colossians 1:16
For in him ALL things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

God you and all mankind your choice GOOD OR EVIL you choose!!!

The wicked unbelievers brag about their evil desires;
they praise the greedy and curse the Lord.
The wicked are too proud to seek God.
They seem to think that God is dead.
They do not see your punishment awaiting them.
They sneer at all their enemies.
They think, “Nothing bad will ever happen to us!
We will be free of trouble forever!”
Their mouths are full of cursing, lies, and threats.
Trouble and evil are on the tips of their tongues.
psalm 10:3-7

The Lord is in his holy Temple;
the Lord still rules from heaven.
He watches everyone closely,
examining every person on earth.
The Lord examines both the righteous and the wicked.
He hates those who love violence.
He will rain down blazing coals and burning sulfur on the wicked,
punishing them with scorching winds.
For the righteous Lord loves justice.
The virtuous will see his face. PSALM 11:4-7

GOD (AT THE RETURN OF JESUS) will very soon destroy satan and all evil. You choose to reject GOD and live in sin,then want to try to blasme GOD!! HOW TYPICAL of little man. Your life here on earth will be used as proof TO ALL CREATION of the kind of person you really are on JUDGMENT DAY!!! BEWARE!!!

Jesus died on the cross for my sins already, so that bill's been paid in advance.

so why doesn't god do away with satan and evil if he doesn't want me to have that as an option to choose. Is he a fucking douchebag or what?

god (at the return of jesus) will very soon destroy satan and all evil. You choose to reject god and live in sin,then want to try to blasme god!! How typical of little man. Your life here on earth will be used as proof to all creation of the kind of person you really are on judgment day!!! Beware!!!

jesus died on the cross for my sins already, so that bill's been paid in advance.

yes!!! But you have no pardon unless you believe and receive.believe in god, confess and repent of your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior,

god (at the return of jesus) will very soon destroy satan and all evil. You choose to reject god and live in sin,then want to try to blasme god!! How typical of little man. Your life here on earth will be used as proof to all creation of the kind of person you really are on judgment day!!! Beware!!!

jesus died on the cross for my sins already, so that bill's been paid in advance.

yes!!! But you have no pardon unless you believe and receive.believe in god, confess and repent of your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior,

Don't have to, my bill's paid in full already.

Don't have to, my bill's paid in full already.======================God's Word says """if"" we confess and repent God is faithful and just to forgive us!!!! Did you miss the ""if""???

Don't have to, my bill's paid in full already.======================God's Word says """if"" we confess and repent God is faithful and just to forgive us!!!! Did you miss the ""if""???

Sorry, Jesus done paid my bill. Your book was written by men for control.

lord! I confessed all my sins to you
and stopped trying to hide my guilt.
I said to myself, “I will confess my rebellion to the Lord.”
And you forgave me! All my guilt is gone. psalm 32:5 ptl.

And you keep missing where Jesus said that he doesn't allow fake prophets. Matthew 7:22-23
Take the log out of your own eye, then you'll see clearly to take the speck from his.

Satan got you on the "cheap"!!! HUH?
Your false judgement condemns you.

Last edited:

And you keep missing where Jesus said that he doesn't allow fake prophets. Matthew 7:22-23
Take the log out of your own eye, then you'll see clearly to take the speck from his.

Satan got you on the "cheap"!!! HUH?
Your false judgement condemns you.

Everyone agrees that Jesus died on the cross for our sins. Therefore, my bill is already paid. So is yours.

If there's no god(s) then we're simply a highly evolved animal this planet has seen fit to give a chance to evolve. When we die all consciousness ceases.

If there is a god or gods, which ones?

My working hypothesis is different though and says the words we use are important. We might be wrong about gods existing in the sense of supernatural beings with superpowers, but not wrong in the sense that beings exist humans encountered and called gods being able to do things we couldn't/can't. An alien for example even to modern humans would be as much a god as matters. Sheer technological hurdles of interstellar travel alone would ensure that. So it might simply be that the religious descriptions of the nature of gods is wrong, but not the overall idea that more highly evolved beings we've taken to calling gods instead of aliens exist.

Just wanna distance myself here from the bs seris Ancient Aliens. :) My thinking is like that, but not in the sense that every kinda remarkable human achievement was the result of alien assistance. :)

Forum List

Back