What if we had restricted Blacks in America to 2% and no more?

How?

I thought America believed in freedom of religion.

Where would the USA be today if we had restricted Blacks in America to no more than 2% total by population when that might have been possible to do?

It is impossible to say. But we would not be having the kinds of problems we are having now in this country, such as in Ferguson with the Obama riots.

Well, we DO have a chance to restrict this other group from reaching the level of toxicity as the Big Mike mooks.

2% and no more.

How would the South have survived? At the time of the civil war 33% of the South's population were African American slaves??? Do you think they would have done all that work themselves and become as rich and wealthy as they did, with just 2%?

How?

We do.

But we also recognize what hell we are guaranteed to experience if Muslims reach the 2% level or higher.

No one should expect us to commit existential suicide in order to maintain a principle which never anticipated great numbers of Muslims swarming our haven.

Last edited:

Where would the USA be today if we had restricted Blacks in America to no more than 2% total by population when that might have been possible to do?

It is impossible to say. But we would not be having the kinds of problems we are having now in this country, such as in Ferguson with the Obama riots.

Well, we DO have a chance to restrict this other group from reaching the level of toxicity as the Big Mike mooks.

2% and no more.

How would the South have survived? At the time of the civil war 33% of the South's population were African American slaves??? Do you think they would have done all that work themselves and become as rich and wealthy as they did, with just 2%?

The African slave trade was a later phase of the practice.

Slaves came from all over and were sold all over the known world BEFORE Europeans ever ventured to Africa and before the colonization of America.

2% and no more.

I don't care enough about this facet of the matter being discussed to continue right now. But I know you and others may. So, be my guest and I hope someone will discuss the history of slavery with you.

It should prove interesting to read you guys discuss it but i don't feel like participating any more tonight because it would force me to do a lot more study in order to form an opinion and be able to defend it and I'm in cruise mode now.

:)

My intent with the thread subject was to ask you to consider what we would like to do re: Obama's Black Rioters but can't...versus what we will want to do with Muslims one day down the road, and if we are far sighted and well informed enough, we can.

How?

We do.

But we also recognize what hell we are guaranteed to experience if Muslims reach the 2% level or higher.

How?

We aren't asking them to stop being Muslim or to change any aspect of their worship.

But America has always used various standards and calculations to determine immigration quotas.

Should for 'the good of the nation' be made an invalid standard?

Hell, they barred John Lennon from America for years

And he never did anything like this.

MOJO2 SAID:

“But we also recognize what hell we are guaranteed to experience if Muslims reach the 2% level or higher.”

No, 'we' don't.

Only you and a tiny number of delusional rightists have this unfounded, unwarranted, irrational fear of Muslims.

MOJO2 SAID:

“But we also recognize what hell we are guaranteed to experience if Muslims reach the 2% level or higher.”

No, 'we' don't.

Only you and a tiny number of delusional rightists have this unfounded, unwarranted, irrational fear of Muslims.

What idiot expects us to welcome this kind of unacceptable toxicity in our country if we can prevent it?

...which we CAN!

How about whites in America that can't compete on a somewhat leveled playing field pack up their toys and move here:

Inside South Africa's whites-only town of Orania
In the sparsely populated Karoo desert in the heart of South Africa's Northern Cape, the spirit of apartheid lives on.
BBC News - Inside South Africa s whites-only town of Orania

See Ladies and Gents?

Now he's telling YOU where YOU should escape to if you don't like HIS brethren's toxicity.

That pretty much sums up their attitude.

Your move, Liberal Americans.

Move or stand up for your country and your freedoms?

How about whites in America that can't compete on a somewhat leveled playing field pack up their toys and move here:

Inside South Africa's whites-only town of Orania
In the sparsely populated Karoo desert in the heart of South Africa's Northern Cape, the spirit of apartheid lives on.
BBC News - Inside South Africa s whites-only town of Orania

See Ladies and Gents?

Now he's telling YOU where YOU should escape to if you don't like HIS brethren's toxicity.

That pretty much sums up their attitude.

Your move, Liberal Americans.

Move or stand up for your country and your freedoms?

YES!!!!...YES!!!!..TAKE TO THE STREETS!!!!!
YOU MUST FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOMS!!!!!...WE CAN'T CALL THEM NAMES ANYMORE!!!!!!

blacks 16-26 make up about 3% of the pop. They make up 50% off all crime/murders.

How?

We do.

How?

We aren't asking them to stop being Muslim or to change any aspect of their worship.

But America has always used various standards and calculations to determine immigration quotas.

Should for 'the good of the nation' be made an invalid standard?

In this case, yes. The Constitution guarantees freedom of religion. Putting a cap on a religious population within the country would be unconstitutional.

How about we exile the race-baiting 2%? Starting with Obama, Holder, Sharpton, and Jackson.
And threads like this.....white people do nothing but get fat watching tv....they are to fat and lazy to commit crimes, why all those white folks in prison is innocent...

Forum List

Back