🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What in God’s green is going on in broward county FL?

Update: the democratic lawyers, who are openly asking the courts to ignore the canvassing laws designed to protect against voter fraud...Are the same exact lawyers who petitioned for these laws to be put into place for the Democrats for the 2016 election.

So the laws they petitioned for, they are now openly breaking, and continuously trying to make it legal for them to break. The transparency they were mandated with after their shenanigans in 2016 was openly ignored to the point where they had to be taken to court and get a judge to make them comply. We catch them mixing in illegal ballots in with legal ones. After the election they magically find 16,000 more votes in the trunks of activists cars, just enough to trigger a recount btw, and the left is not only saying there is no reason for suspicion...but actually turning it around and claiming the right is guilty of voter fraud.

Jesus, H, Christ. This shit is getting Orwellian. It’s like any time the right accuses the left of impropriety, the left says no, you’re the ones guilty. It’s bizarre. Like when the right said the left was appointing activist judges, the left turned around and said that the right was appointing activist judges because a textualist is an activist...Or like when the right would say the left is politicizing tragedy, the left turns around and says the right is now politicizing the tragedy for saying the left is politicizing tragedy. Now the left is using pre-crime to say trump is using the DOJ to give himself political cover, when THATS EXACLTY WHAT THE OBAMA ADMINISTRSTION DID FOR YEARS OUT IN THE OPEN. Like wtf, it’s like the left is capable of Jedi mind tricks with their own base, and just think they can make these hypocritical claims (more than hypocritical because the rights claims are actually based), but it doesn’t work on the right, but the left just doesn’t understand why the right can’t stand mainstream media. Like WTF, the IRS under Obama actually went after thousands of political groups on the right, and shut down their non-profit status until convientiently after the election, AND THEN ADMITTED IT, then destroyed the supbeoned evidence...and no one went down for it. It is the most egregious abuse of federal power against hundreds of thousands of citizens, not including the millions who considered themselves part of the tea party, and ITS ADMITTED. But trump had sex with stormy Daniels, and paid her hush money, impeach him. Trump is obstructing justice, even though his AG has recused himself, is now fired, and still has yet to fire mueller. I can’t stand trump, and his stupid twitter, but I’m finding myself incredulous at how bad the left has gotten and am seriously considering voting GOP for the first time after McCain/Obama (when I was 18 and didn’t follow politics). Like Nixon had a list of maybe 100 individuals deemed political enemies that he wanted the IRS to target, that’s what he went down for (as well as the cover up of all that). The IRS ACTUALLY targeted thousands of political non-profits for nothing other than political gain, and admitted it (but did try to downplay it as a few bad actors in Cincinnati, which it wasn’t, and only after it was clear the news was going to break anyway). Granted we don’t have any proof to link the IRS Ddirectly to the Obama administration (because the hardrives with evidence for it convienantly crashed and were thrown in a wood chipper), but during this 2 year period the amount of meetings with IRS heads and the administration quadrupled for the normal amount of that or any other administration. Just imagine for one second if this happened under the Trump administration for blacks lives matter, the resistance, or antifa....the left would be calling for heads to roll and 100% rightfully so. I’d be calling for trumps immediate impeachment even if it was clear he had no knowledge, he did put those people in place. Instead what we got from the left is a downplaying, minimal coverage, and the spin that this was just the right politicizing hit job (ironically over the IRS admittedly going after politically opposed groups, and decimating their ability to fundraise as non-profits). Now we hear, “jeez, wasn’t it so nice having scandal free Obama administration.” “The only scandal Obama had was wearing a brown suit.” Really??? Maybe it didn’t seem that way to some on the left with how the media was silent and spinned these scandals more than DJ Jazzy Jeff y’all with a vinyl. AND the fact Obama’s DOJ covered for him and vis versa. Bet the left doesn’t really recall how Holder was held in contempt of Congress for not turning over the evidence of his involvement in the fast and furious (that 2 years later confirmed his involvement that he denied and purjoured himself), then Obama came in and declared that evidence as Executive privileged info retro-actively. That’s not obstruction of justice???

To the left: get objective, stop covering for your side. I am perfectly happy with bashing trump on his many shortcomings. He’s bad for this current political climate. At the same time, he’s also the one calling out the left and the media for their BS. I however can’t bash him and the right when the left crying wolf on hitler, and actually manufacturing shit, while ignoring even worse things from their own side. I’m now at the point where Trump may be a necassary evil to hasten the coming death of the dinosaur media platform, idk, I wish there was a better messenger for that. How is it, with all these “inconsistencies” with Florida and broward, not only is the left not batting an eyelash, they’re taking it a step forward and are convinced of no impropriety, and accusing the right? Where there’s smoke there fire. Not only is there smoke in this instance, you can see an orange glow in the smoke...hey, there is probably a fire there. It’s more than just a few inconsistencies.

Well you will be happy to know the State will be investigating.

Florida's top law enforcement official says 'preliminary inquiry' launched into election

Libbies are not counting every vote for the philosophic reason they reference but rather until they win. The time for that being expired is a meaningless fact to them because they emotionally and desperately must contrive an illegal win.

Forum List

Back