🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is a Catholic to believe these days? ahhhhh

You see the point, Jesus would never say anything like that. This is the religion called Christianity that is speaking to you, not Jesus. They have different goals.
Jesus wouldn't say WHAT?

that few make t to Heaven?

Mt 7
Lk 13:24

You do understand that the Bible is a compilation of writings by men not a god. I'm basically for the first 800 years the common people weren't allowed to read the Bible. That's plenty of time to rewrite the originals to make an a more convincing case for that god. Sorry but if you haven't figured out by now religious zealots were the ones who did rewrote and rewrote the Bible. Like when Jesus said I am the only way to God the Father that has to be a lie and a huge one. Jesus probably said I am a way to the father and it's been rewritten by religious zealots.
SOME Bibles have been messed with, the meaning of many passages altered due to the possibly malicious intentions of those with a certain agenda.. but the TRUE scriptures are still with us

best source is the Douay Rheims Bible, NOT interpretive...

In any case, the longer I live, the more I agree that it is VERY few (in fact) who make it to Heaven. Most people these days seem to not care in the least what Jesus said, His Commandments not suggestions

I'm sure you've noticed how utterly rude a lot of people are these days... as of , say, the last 20 years..

What Organization on this planet could still operate after 1000's of pedophile, child molesting, and rape charges. If you support the Catholic Church you support Pedophiles it's that simple.

What Organization on this planet could still operate after 1000's of pedophile, child molesting, and rape charges. If you support the Catholic Church you support Pedophiles it's that simple.

they use their disgruntled priests to persecute and victimize as they pretend not to notice, claiming their own innocence when the aftermath lands within the very congregations that have used them.

they use their disgruntled priests to persecute and victimize as they pretend not to notice, claiming their own innocence when the aftermath lands within the very congregations that have used them.
non Catholics almost make me laugh when they criticize the RCC

they don't have a clue what is REALLY wrong therein...

and I aint tellin either...

just saying... If you want to know what's wrong in an organization... nothing like being IN it..

but you should be in it not to criticize and etc... but because JESUS is tangibly THERE

You have to ignore humans...

but don't we always, regardless of institution, have to do that?

+

that everyone goes to heaven
Well, who doesn't go to heaven. The only ones I know of are those who deny the Holy Ghost which is the unpardonable sin. I'm sure most atheists when they are brought before the judgment seat of God will also kneel down and confess Jesus is the Christ (Messiah). Same with Jews, Muslims, Buddhists and so on...

My question then is what is heaven? What goes on there? Is it divided up into 3 degrees of glory or testimony?

Well, who doesn't go to heaven. The only ones I know of are those who deny the Holy Ghost which is the unpardonable sin. I'm sure most atheists when they are brought before the judgment seat of God will also kneel down and confess Jesus is the Christ (Messiah). Same with Jews, Muslims, Buddhists and so on...

My question then is what is heaven? What goes on there? Is it divided up into 3 degrees of glory or testimony?
the Catholic Church teaches that the only unforgivable sin is to REJECT Jesus Christ until the very end of your life

deny the Holy Ghost?

well, rejecting Christ is denying the Holy Ghost but one can repent of that

to reject forgiveness until the very end of your life is a little more serious than denying, verbally, the Holy Spirit...

just another reason I am SO thankful to be Catholic, to have a Church that infallibly defines such things...

+

the Catholic Church teaches that the only unforgivable sin is to REJECT Jesus Christ until the very end of your life

deny the Holy Ghost?

well, rejecting Christ is denying the Holy Ghost but one can repent of that

to reject forgiveness until the very end of your life is a little more serious than denying, verbally, the Holy Spirit...

just another reason I am SO thankful to be Catholic, to have a Church that infallibly defines such things...

+
Catholics are pedophiles

Catholics are pedophiles
how utterly juvenile

did you think this was some kind of great way to say you have no response to what I said RE what the RCC teaches?

you don't have to answer bc you had no response...

I heard the pope finally consecrated Russia to the Virgin Mary, which she asked a pope to do DECADES ago...

mucho decades ago...

weird... why it wasn't done long ago

and of all popes to do it... this one many are calling a heretic... I hope he ditched his heresy... I don't know... he seems to have become more Catholic as it were since he first got elected pope but who knows...?

the bible is theological propaganda?

well, one time yrs ago when my faith was kind of failing me (in some ways), I had this thought

What if it is not true (the Bible... my Church..)?

and I said to myself

Well, if it is not true

it sure the hell ought to be...

yes, indeedy.... sure ought to be... the world could be transformed if only everyone believed... and practiced..

non Catholics almost make me laugh when they criticize the RCC

they don't have a clue what is REALLY wrong therein...

and I aint tellin either...

just saying... If you want to know what's wrong in an organization... nothing like being IN it..

but you should be in it not to criticize and etc... but because JESUS is tangibly THERE

You have to ignore humans...

but don't we always, regardless of institution, have to do that?

+

you laugh to much ...

1649289171156.png

persecution and victimization of the innocent is what is wrong with christians - and like you, their lack of remorse.

you didn't study about how priests were hunted down and killed by Protestants bc they wouldn't adhere to the "new" religion...

of course u didnt....

what exactly is a priest ...

1649431256510.png

could it be the guy's in the background ... is that the good book they are holding, c bible.

* old - new ... same book. things will being improving when they both jump off the cliff. together holding hands.

what exactly is a priest ...

View attachment 627796

could it be the guy's in the background ... is that the good book they are holding, c bible.

* old - new ... same book. things will being improving when they both jump off the cliff. together holding hands.
it's art...

you base your beliefs on ART?

sheez... must be a lib

with a pope like F

most catholics have to confess they are at least somewhat confused... but the ones who really KNOW the faith... they will be OK

Forum List

Back