What is a 'Safety Net'

Show me who has asked for a dramatic increase

Yang, for example, wants to give every homeless crackhead $1k per month to buy more crack...

AOC wants to make trillions vanish protecting us from global "warming."

Many others support single payer state sponsored healthcare....

Democrats want a dramatic increase in welfare. I don't think it is unfair to ask why. Who would it help that isn't already being helped? Give me something that makes sense.

Weren't the Democrats hopping mad that Trump reduced the number of people on food stamps? Aren't the Democrats the ones pushing medicare for all? One Democrat at a California Convention even said medicare for all is a terrible idea, and he got booed.

Democrats want a dramatic increase in welfare. I don't think it is unfair to ask why. Who would it help that isn't already being helped? Give me something that makes sense.

Weren't the Democrats hopping mad that Trump reduced the number of people on food stamps? Aren't the Democrats the ones pushing medicare for all? One Democrat at a California Convention even said medicare for all is a terrible idea, and he got booed.
So not reducing people on food stamps is an increase

Medicare relies on worker contributions

Reagan led us into a path of debt
We never recovered

LMFAO!!!

Hopefully, your "credibility" here permanently sticks to ZERO after that BS...

Reagan, of course, dealt with a Dem Congress lead by crook Speaker Jim Wright, who went to prison, and Senate Majority Leader Bob Byrd, a KLANSMAN....

But the numbers are there. The deficit/debt issue was 100% under control when Gingrich was Speaker....

We never recovered

LMFAO!!!

Hopefully, your "credibility" here permanently sticks to ZERO after that BS...

Reagan, of course, dealt with a Dem Congress lead by crook Speaker Jim Wright, who went to prison, and Senate Majority Leader Bob Byrd, a KLANSMAN....

But the numbers are there. The deficit/debt issue was 100% under control when Gingrich was Speaker....

Clinton balanced the budget
Bush trashed that as soon as he took office

Helping people who need help

The American people can do without your "help."

Your "help" has put America $22 trillion in debt....

Many people need help in any society
Great societies help those in need of help

We never recovered

Lousy societies give a lot of tax money mainly to those who the government has deemed entitled but not necessarily needy or handicapped while the needy and handicapped get the short end of the stick.

Helping people who need help

The American people can do without your "help."

Your "help" has put America $22 trillion in debt....

Many people need help in any society
Great societies help those in need of help

We never recovered

Lousy societies give a lot of tax money mainly to those who the government has deemed entitled but not necessarily needy or handicapped while the needy and handicapped get the short end of the stick.
No they don’t

You are making shit up

Yang's bill doesn't take from "working people."

He states specifically that it's a dividend from companies like Amazon who makes zillions of dollars off people and currently pay ZERO in taxes thanks to Republican policies.

A safety net is exactly what it says, a net that no American should be able to drop below of. A G a month for everyone would stimulate entrepreneurship, business, creativity, etc. the benefits outweigh everything else...by leaps and bounds.

Nice strawman thread though.

HAha... and yet, when Obama had a super majority he and the Democrats did absolutely nothing to change it.
Boo Hoo...

Yang's bill doesn't take from "working people."

He states specifically that it's a dividend from companies like Amazon who makes zillions of dollars off people and currently pay ZERO in taxes thanks to Republican policies.

A safety net is exactly what it says, a net that no American should be able to drop below of. A G a month for everyone would stimulate entrepreneurship, business, creativity, etc. the benefits outweigh everything else...by leaps and bounds.

Nice strawman thread though.

HAha... and yet, when Obama had a super majority he and the Democrats did absolutely nothing to change it.
Boo Hoo...
Four months of super majority

Passed Obamacare

Forum List

Back