*What Is Death To An Ahteist*?

Sorry bout that,

You should ridicule your fellow bible thumpers then because I merely used the Christian vernacular.

But then I found this.

Lucifer is mentioned in the bible.

Isiah Ch 14 v 12

1. Lets not split hairs, Satan is Satan no mater what name he uses.
2. He is *The Anti-Christ*, and he will fall and fail, the time is already being measured, and humans shall see it, and we will know who he was, and where he was able to hide in plain site.
3. But the sight or seeing of man isn't clear, and the thing you look for, is always in a place you never expect it to be, you won't ever look there, and its a mystery why you can not force yourself to look there, it just is, as if, the thing you search for, remains just out of your minds eye, unable to see it, because your mind won't allow you to look in the one place you should look, and this goes for God, as well as finding and identifying Satan.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Isn't it wonderful, having a boogy-man to blame for all the worlds ills, instead of facing our own humanity?

Howzat workin' out now?

Any man has the ability to prevent himself being that boogy-man.

Sorry bout that,

1. Heres the thing God has created everything, but he created it without the creation knowing who he is, its not built into creation, so God made laws to abide by, which if creation didn't obey then there would be consequences, which there is.
2. Now creation can say to themselves that "I won't live under Gods laws." that won't abrogate the laws, it will just make those not obeying the laws feel they are smarter than God, which God will allow you to think what you want, but when it comes time to listen to the truth, your views will not save you.
3. All I can see is people want to make God feel ignored, you can try it, but sooner or later you will have to pay attention.
4. God is very patient and knows you got nowhere else to go.
5. Its like you are a child, and your mad and go up a tree, you can go up a tree, but sooner or later you will have to come down.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How can I be mad at a god I do not believe exists?

Well with most people on your side of the argument they say if God exists they give him credit for all the bad in the world i believe that is showing anger.

Sorry bout that,

1. Heres the thing God has created everything, but he created it without the creation knowing who he is, its not built into creation, so God made laws to abide by, which if creation didn't obey then there would be consequences, which there is.
2. Now creation can say to themselves that "I won't live under Gods laws." that won't abrogate the laws, it will just make those not obeying the laws feel they are smarter than God, which God will allow you to think what you want, but when it comes time to listen to the truth, your views will not save you.
3. All I can see is people want to make God feel ignored, you can try it, but sooner or later you will have to pay attention.
4. God is very patient and knows you got nowhere else to go.
5. Its like you are a child, and your mad and go up a tree, you can go up a tree, but sooner or later you will have to come down.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well with most people on your side of the argument they say if God exists they give him credit for all the bad in the world i believe that is showing anger.

So your god only wants credit for all the good and puts the blame for all the bad on everyone he supposedly created?

That does not sound like the kind of being I would want to know.

So your god only wants credit for all the good and puts the blame for all the bad on everyone he supposedly created?

No My God has clearly shown the world that man and satan will produce without God running the show.

This is the kind of earth my God will produce.

Rev 21:4 And God will wipe away all tears from their eyes. And there will be no more death, nor mourning, nor crying out, nor will there be any more pain; for the first things passed away.

Isa 11:4 But with righteousness He shall judge the poor, and shall decide with uprightness for the meek of the earth. And He shall strike the earth with the rod of His mouth, and with the breath of His lips He shall slay the wicked.
Isa 11:5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of His loins, and faithfulness the girdle of His heart.
Isa 11:6 Also the wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the cub lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
Isa 11:7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
Isa 11:8 And the suckling child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the adder's den.
Isa 11:9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of Jehovah, as the waters cover the sea.

No My God has clearly shown the world that man and satan will produce without God running the show.

Fine! Your God is an awesome God.. .Blah... Blah... Blah! No problemo.. Send him a memo, to show up and make his presence clear to everyone not just moonbats like you, in your "prayers". In the meantime.. Pardon the non sheep in the peanut galley that prefer not to take YOUR's or your 2000 year old fairy tale book's word for your God's existence.

Sorry bout that,

You said "it wasn't a part of god's master plan" did you not? By asserting that something was not part of god's master plan then you also implied that you did indeed know what the master plan was. If you know what the master plan was then you must know what god was thinking.

BTW that's called deductive reasoning. Something you should brush up on.

So your god knowingly unleashed evil upon his children. Not very loving is it?

To betray one must first be held in trust. I do not believe your god exists therefore it is impossible for me to betray him.

?

Everything I do is my choice therefore I am responsible. There is nothing that a god does for me.

I ask for no comfort. I accept what life entails without fear.

1. I can know what God knows if he reveals to me what he knows, and what I know about God is taught in scriptures, and what I am told through the spirit of God, which is open to everyone, if you will listen.

I've heard enough religious mumbo jumbo in my life to know it's not worth listening to.

You admitted earlier that god created satan now you say it's peoples' fault. you can't have it both ways.

3. You think God is hurt you refuse him, I think he can handle you refusing him, but I also think this betrayal isn't pardoned, its not, *all good*, even if you live by some miracle a perfect life, you will have to come to terms, and basically you have nothing to bargain with, so I doubt it will go well for you.

How can i hurt a god's feelings if i don't believe in him? You're saying that your god is a narcissist. He wants his sheep to live their lives by certain standards but will forgive them all their sins as long as they worship him.

Even though a person may live a more moral life than a believer it doesn't count because the nonbeliever didn't coddle god's ego by worshiping him. That sounds more like a child than a god to me.

4. Life is tough all around, if you think you don't need the comfort of God, then thats a shame, the comfort of God can transform you into whom you will become, it can make you from a Shepherd to a King, he can bring you from dis-pare of life itself, and brighten the gloom of death in your life, and show you eternity with no more tears, no more sadness, no more death and dying, no more separation from the ones you love, no end of life matters to worry about, its heaven, and its *all* for free.

Nothing is ever free. And if you need to believe you'll never die and be surrounded by all your loved ones for all eternity in the sky that's your own personal coping mechanism to deal with your fears and inadequacies.

loved ones usually means relatives ,in heaven , catholics think its an eternal high mass
which way to hell ?

Fine! Your God is an awesome God.. .Blah... Blah... Blah! No problemo.. Send him a memo, to show up and make his presence clear to everyone not just moonbats like you, in your "prayers". In the meantime.. Pardon the non sheep in the peanut galley that prefer not to take YOUR's or your 2000 year old fairy tale book's word for your God's existence.

He has revealed himself.

Rom 1:19 because the thing which may be known of God is clearly revealed within them, for God revealed it to them.
Rom 1:20 For the unseen things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being realized by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, for them to be without excuse.
Rom 1:21 Because, knowing God, they did not glorify Him as God, neither were thankful. But they became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing to be wise, they became fools

Job 38:1 And Jehovah answered Job out of the tempest, and said,
Job 38:2 Who is this that darkens counsel by words without knowledge?
Job 38:3 Now gird up your loins like a man; for I will ask of you, and you teach Me.
Job 38:4 Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell if you have understanding!
Job 38:5 Who has set its measurements, for you know? Or who has stretched the line on it?
Job 38:6 On what are its bases sunk, or who cast its cornerstone,
Job 38:7 when the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

He has revealed himself.

Rom 1:19 because the thing which may be known of God is clearly revealed within them, for God revealed it to them.
Rom 1:20 For the unseen things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being realized by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, for them to be without excuse.
Rom 1:21 Because, knowing God, they did not glorify Him as God, neither were thankful. But they became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Job 38:3 Now gird up your loins like a man; for I will ask of you, and you teach Me.
Job 38:4 Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell if you have understanding!
Job 38:5 Who has set its measurements, for you know? Or who has stretched the line on it?
Job 38:7 when the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Pardon the non sheep in the peanut galley that prefer not to take YOUR's or your 2000 year old fairy tale book's word for your God's existence.

Try something a little more contemporary...like a personal appearance...today would be good. I'll work him in to my schedule.

He has revealed himself.

Pardon the non sheep in the peanut galley that prefer not to take YOUR's or your 2000 year old fairy tale book's word for your God's existence.

Try something a little more contemporary...like a personal appearance...today would be good. I'll work him in to my schedule.

Maybe you should check in to the countless millions who has had experiences with the unseen forces, if they exist surely God exists.

I have heard their voices and seen their shapes and witnessed them throwing things across a room. Believe me they're real i had witnesses with me seeing and hearing the same things but be warned this not for the faint of heart.

Or when you're alone and you stand frozen and the hair on your arms stand up goose bumps galore the strong feeling someone is watching you. Or your dog is growling at something you can't see or hear.

He has revealed himself.

Maybe you should check in to the countless millions who has had experiences with the unseen forces, if they exist surely God exists.

I have heard their voices and seen their shapes and witnessed them throwing things across a room. Believe me they're real i had witnesses with me seeing and hearing the same things but be warned this not for the faint of heart.

I don't give a flying crap what YOU say YOU saw or heard. You are bat shit crazy. I don't put much stock in the words from bat shit crazy people.. I believe I was very specific. If there is a GOD let him show himself to ME ...sans any interruption or interpretation from YOU. Till then... bite me.

I don't give a flying crap what YOU say YOU saw or heard. You are bat shit crazy. I don't put much stock in the words from bat shit crazy people.. I believe I was very specific. If there is a GOD let him show himself to ME ...sans any interruption or interpretation from YOU. Till then... bite me.

It seems you suffer from the same arrogance as did pharaoh,careful what you ask for.

It seems you suffer from the same arrogance as did pharaoh,careful what you ask for.

OOOOooo...!!!!!! SCAWY!!!!! :eek: VEWY SCAWY!!! :lol: :lol: You got me mixed up with someotherbody. I'm not the one. Try that on one of your weak minded cockroach buddies. AND you can quote me directly to YOUR God! :lol: :lol:

OOOOooo...!!!!!! SCAWY!!!!! :eek: VEWY SCAWY!!! :lol: :lol: You got me mixed up with someotherbody. I'm not the one. Try that on one of your weak minded cockroach buddies. AND you can quote me directly to YOUR God! :lol: :lol:

Sheesh these religious nuts just keep on babbling, I mean I believe in God but this is getting out of hands, the athiests definently sound way more reasonable than these clowns.

He has revealed himself.

We call those hallucinations. And they usually mean you should seek medical help immediately.

We call those hallucinations. And they usually mean you should seek medical help immediately.

That or he was coming down from some real good dope.

Or when you're alone and you stand frozen and the hair on your arms stand up goose bumps galore the strong feeling someone is watching you. Or your dog is growling at something you can't see or hear.

When you are cold goosebumps appear. It's a vestigial evolutionary reflex designed to trap air in body hair so as to provide more insulation. Goose bumps also double as a fear reflex; when body hair stands on end it makes an animal look larger. Think of a dog with his back up or a bird with its feathers all puffed out.

And dogs can hear and smell things we can't so of course a dog can growl at a danger that is unseen to us. It's one of the reasons we domesticated dogs in the first place.

Last edited:

Hmm,there was about 8 of us in a group that witnessed these things simultaneously,laugh if you must.

Forum List

Back