*What Is Death To An Ahteist*?

You're wrong. I do not believe in god but nor do I do harm upon others. Not believing in god is tantamount to not believing in Satan.

You have presented a false dichotomy.
Yep I believe in NO supernatural beings nor afterlife.

Most athieist don't :lol:

But from my stand point if God exists that does not release or excuse you from what God requires. I think it makes since to atleast consider how life truly began and see if there is evidence of the creator that you may have overlooked.

What do you mean "if" I thought you were 100% certain that there is a man in the sky.

There is no proof of a creator. If there were, we would not be having this discussion.

You're wrong. I do not believe in god but nor do I do harm upon others. Not believing in god is tantamount to not believing in Satan.

But from my stand point if God exists that does not release or excuse you from what God requires. I think it makes since to atleast consider how life truly began and see if there is evidence of the creator that you may have overlooked.

How can I understand what I cannot understand?
I am supposed to take it on faith based on what was written down by humans with an agenda to promote?
I think not.

If I am to be damned I will be damed for what I truely am.

A very simple point i was making. You identified satan as lucifer, i merely said that is misinformation because the name lucifer does not appear in the scriptures.

Ok so you don't believe in God or satan that does not release you from falsely identifying satan as lucifer.

And you were ridiculing the other poster by making the comment atleast have it right according to the story i am doing the same to you.

You should ridicule your fellow bible thumpers then because I merely used the Christian vernacular.

But then I found this.

Lucifer is mentioned in the bible.

Isiah Ch 14 v 12

12How art thou afallen from bheaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

The KJV is a very bad version of the bible and it even contrdicts itself.

I'll give you the most reliable Jewish translation first and then some other and show how the kjv corrected that translation.

Isaiah 14 v 12

10. All of them shall speak up and say to you, 'Have you too become weak like us? Have you become like us?' י.
11. Your pride has been lowered into Gehinnom, the stirring of your psalteries. Maggots are spread under you, and worms cover you. יא.
12. How have you fallen from heaven, the morning star? You have been cut down to earth, You who cast lots on nations. יב.
13. And you said to yourself, 'To the heavens will I ascend, above God's stars will I raise my throne, and I will sit on the mount of the assembly, in the farthest end of the north. יג.
14. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will liken myself to the Most High.'

Isa 14:12

(ASV) How art thou fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, that didst lay low the nations!

(BBE) How great is your fall from heaven, O shining one, son of the morning! How are you cut down to the earth, low among the dead bodies!

(CEV) You, the bright morning star, have fallen from the sky! You brought down other nations; now you are brought down.

(KJV) How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

(KJV+) HowH349 art thou fallenH5307 from heaven,H4480 H8064 O Lucifer,H1966 sonH1121 of the morning!H7837 how art thou cut downH1438 to the ground,H776 which didst weakenH2522 H5921 the nations!H1471

(MKJV) How you are fallen from the heavens, O shining star, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, you who weakened the nations!

What do you mean "if" I thought you were 100% certain that there is a man in the sky.

There is no proof of a creator. If there were, we would not be having this discussion.

I believe there is overwhelming evidence of the creator but some have to see it for themselves.

How can I understand what I cannot understand?
I am supposed to take it on faith based on what was written down by humans with an agenda to promote?
I think not.

If I am to be damned I will be damed for what I truely am.

Who can fully understand a being greater than the universe and the creator of all life.

Our most intelligent on the earth can't understand his work and fully explain it.

A very simple point i was making. You identified satan as lucifer, i merely said that is misinformation because the name lucifer does not appear in the scriptures.

Ok so you don't believe in God or satan that does not release you from falsely identifying satan as lucifer.

And you were ridiculing the other poster by making the comment atleast have it right according to the story i am doing the same to you.

You should ridicule your fellow bible thumpers then because I merely used the Christian vernacular.

But then I found this.

Isiah Ch 14 v 12

12How art thou afallen from bheaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

whats wrong with Lucifer ? he's just a prosecutor .

I seen a church in my neighborhood called morning star church , LOL Lucifer has a church , wow .

But then I found this.

Isiah Ch 14 v 12

I seen a church in my neighborhood called morning star church , LOL Lucifer has a church , wow .

Morningstar is a reference to angels.

The Jewish faith will have you believe thats exactly what he was and not a rebellious angel.

Last edited:

But then I found this.

Isiah Ch 14 v 12

I'll give you the most reliable Jewish translation first and then some other and show how the kjv corrected that translation.

Isaiah 14 v 12

10. All of them shall speak up and say to you, 'Have you too become weak like us? Have you become like us?' י.
11. Your pride has been lowered into Gehinnom, the stirring of your psalteries. Maggots are spread under you, and worms cover you. יא.
12. How have you fallen from heaven, the morning star? You have been cut down to earth, You who cast lots on nations. יב.
13. And you said to yourself, 'To the heavens will I ascend, above God's stars will I raise my throne, and I will sit on the mount of the assembly, in the farthest end of the north. יג.
14. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will liken myself to the Most High.'

(ASV) How art thou fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, that didst lay low the nations!

(BBE) How great is your fall from heaven, O shining one, son of the morning! How are you cut down to the earth, low among the dead bodies!

(CEV) You, the bright morning star, have fallen from the sky! You brought down other nations; now you are brought down.

(KJV) How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

(KJV+) HowH349 art thou fallenH5307 from heaven,H4480 H8064 O Lucifer,H1966 sonH1121 of the morning!H7837 how art thou cut downH1438 to the ground,H776 which didst weakenH2522 H5921 the nations!H1471

(MKJV) How you are fallen from the heavens, O shining star, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, you who weakened the nations!

You people can't even agree on what bible to use. Now if god was so powerful, why would he allow all the ambiguity? Couldn't he just have said, "Look, this is how it is"

But he didn't say that did he. The fact that all of you quibble over what bible is right it wrong makes your message even less meaningful.

I believe there is overwhelming evidence of the creator but some have to see it for themselves.

What you people do is call something that has yet to be explained or understood by men proof that god exists.

It's human nature to want explanations for things therefore it is human nature to assign responsibility for things we fear or do not understand to some other being like a god.

But then I found this.

Isiah Ch 14 v 12

Isaiah 14 v 12

You people can't even agree on what bible to use. Now if god was so powerful, why would he allow all the ambiguity? Couldn't he just have said, "Look, this is how it is"

But he didn't say that did he. The fact that all of you quibble over what bible is right it wrong makes your message even less meaningful.

Evidently God knew that man would create and translate bibles to support ones view.

That is why God warned anyone who changes his words will feel the Plagues of egypt on them.

I study from over 10 different bibles and several Jewish bibles and concordances so i can get at the truth,call me skeptical.

What you people do is call something that has yet to be explained or understood by men proof that god exists.

It's human nature to want explanations for things therefore it is human nature to assign responsibility for things we fear or do not understand to some other being like a god.

It's this simple for me,we either came into existence through a totally natural process or a process of design.

I see design in the universe as well as life, either process had to think for things to be as they are. For a Thinking process that convinces me of a creator. our planet and life is to perfect to just happen by chance.

I would love to recommend a book to any of you interested.

"Crazy love", OVERWHELMED BY A RELENTLESS GOD/ By FRANCIS CHAN

It's this simple for me,we either came into existence through a totally natural process or a process of design.

I see design in the universe as well as life, either process had to think for things to be as they are. For a Thinking process that convinces me of a creator. our planet and life is to perfect to just happen by chance.

There is nothing perfect about nature. In fact nature is full of imperfection.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I think atheist have in fact gone beyond the pail in killing innocents.
2. Yup, they be evil, and of the devil.
3. What can I say, I seldom miss it.
4. Atheists are more or less Nazi's they want me dead, and they want Jesus gone.
5. And they want everything.
6. Screw that, no thanks!
7. They try to frame reality for the public schools, saying we came from a mud puddle.
8. Claiming we evolved from monkeys.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Where is the threshold of killing beyond which it becomes unacceptable?
2. Atheists or innocents? Can you be an innocent atheist? Do innocent atheists deserve to die? Why would a Christian innocent care about dying?
3. You see all on your planet...are you the God of your world?
4. I doubt atheists give you a second thought, why do you think the world revolves about you, are you attempting to compete against God?
5. Christians want eternal life...that's quite a lot really.
6. Is that why you think you're God?
7. Christians think we came from dust.
8. Or from believing in magic...some still have some evolving to do.
9. How does one worship you Oh Lord?

1. You are obviously of the devil.
2. Is this all you got Satan boy?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Would I know?
2. I'll see you on Sunday 5 June, early afternoon. I'll explain it all then...
3. You might be disappointed.

Last edited:

Isaiah 14 v 12

Evidently God knew that man would create and translate bibles to support ones view.

That is why God warned anyone who changes his words will feel the Plagues of egypt on them.

I study from over 10 different bibles and several Jewish bibles and concordances so i can get at the truth,call me skeptical.

Then you are truly doomed because unless you speak god's language (which it is safe to assume isn't American English) then you are reading and believing a changed version of his words.

Then you are truly doomed because unless you speak god's language (which it is safe to assume isn't American English) then you are reading and believing a changed version of his words.

Oh boy :lame2:

I assure you the message was never lost,and God can speak any language.

Have you ever heard of the tongues of fire at pentecost ? Do you know the purpose of tongues ?

It would just be easier for you to admit you were wrong.

Oh and one more thing in case you missed it yesterday,the bible writings were in many languages.

1. Ancient Hebrew
2. Aramaic
3. Egyptian Coptic
4. Latin
5. Greek

But then I found this.

Isiah Ch 14 v 12

Morningstar is a reference to angels.

The Jewish faith will have you believe thats exactly what he was and not a rebellious angel.

I know , its Lucifer .

But then I found this.

Isiah Ch 14 v 12

Isaiah 14 v 12

the last group decided that all the bibles were to dirty so the rewrote it again and cleaned up gods word , they say to make it easier for the common man , but the common man had no problems with the old verse . their putting pants on gods painting in the Sistine chapel , would not surprise me .

I'm an agnostic, but here:

It's not a matter of what you "want to believe," because an atheists' point of view is not "I choose to believe X or Y," the atheists' point of view is that "there is not significant evidence for x or y, THAT'S why I don't believe it."

It's not so much a choice, but a rationalization of the facts as they see them.

I don't understand how anyone could say there is no God. From the tiniest details of the planet to the vastness of the universe - it is truly and utterly amazing. So beautiful. And here, Earth, the perfect set up within our solar system to sustain life. The air, the trees, the waters, the mountains, the plains, the whitest of snows, the beautiful creatures....it boggles my mind that anyone would believe it's just an accident and that we came from nothing. With or without the "proof" of seeing God Himself.

I don't see how anyone can fit God into the constraints of ANY of the ancient theories of 'Gods' relationship to man that managed to survive our checkered history as organized texts - ESPECIALLY Christianity. At least Judiasm and Islam have decently documented paper trails back to their original authors, handwritten though they may be.

If God IS, He's WAY bigger than any human can document - even the ancient humans.

Me? I'm one of the luckiest little bastards who've ever shared Mom* with all her other little bastards. I've done enough and seen enough already that my life going forward is icing on the cake. Besides, I'm tired of flossing every day. I'm looking forward to the next step, even if it's nothing.

There's an athiest answer for ya.

* Mother Earth.

Forum List

Back