*What Is Death To An Ahteist*?

Sorry bout that,

1. If I were you guys, I would be wondering right about now, why God didn't want to have anything to do with me.
2. Why are you wearing the, *Judas Smile*?
3. You have to be asking the question, *Is it me?*
4. I been telling you guys about the, *Judas Factor*.
5. I am beginning to think theres a reason you are not saved.
6. Who amongst you have ever thought about this before?:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's embarrassing for me to admit, but for 12 years of my short existence on this world (during my 30's & 40's) I was a closed-minded bible thumping asshole who was positive that most people I knew were going to burn in hell.

Reconciling my closed-minded beliefs with reality simply became more and more difficult as I began to study history. It was then that I stepped beyond the wall of my faith in Christ and saw the true size of 'God', ass-u-me-ing He exists at all. My conclusion was that if God is, He is WAY bigger than any or all of the literature that managed to survive the 2,000 year trip from antiquity to today.

'Religion' makes evolutionary sense - the 'gods' described in the literature of antiquity do not make sense, especially when viewed against the backdrop of our particular history and the human need to ask the unanswerable "Why?"

First off you believed a contradiction,on one had there is a God of love and then this God of love was gonna torment people with fire forever. I say you just had a poor understanding of the scriptures and what hell really meant. It was an eternal punishment,it was actually eternal death.

First off, it's rude to tell people what they believe, especially since you can't seem to walk in my moccasins long enough to grasp the concept of God, as you know Him, simply to not exist long enough to wrap your head around what I believe.

Not good enough for God? :eek: :(

Huggy my intent was not to scare you,just speaking from exp.

You should speak with people who have converted to Christianity that once was a member of a satanic church. These people are harrassed on a daily bases by these spirits.

But anyhow i was not trying to scare anyone.

:lol: :lol: Ya...THAT's what I should do today!!! GOOD PLAN!!! :lol: :lol::lol:

Are they listed in the Dex? Nope! I'm at a loss...a disadvantage...back's against the wall... :eek: Now I'm gittin scared!!!!

Holy fuck, I love living in the 21st century! Here you go HUGGY: How do I Reach Satanists for Christ? - Dare 2 Share Youth Ministry Resources

Sorry bout that,

Death is going to be a rude awakening to atheists .

"depart from me, I never knew thee"

Death is going to be a rude awakening to people like you.

1. So an atheist who believes in *a hell* only if he thinks a supposed Christian who is not right with God, and who is just using God, perhaps for profit, has to go there?
2. Wow, thats going to be hard to explain at the next atheists gathering.
3. Hey ya'll gather?
4. If so what do ya'll call it, not church eh?:confused:
5. Maybe ya'll call it, *Scientology*?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Of course we gather. Stop by any bar that's not Irish.

Sorry bout that,

Guess we'll find out. Hope you like warm weather.

1. What if hell was eternal life living in a hellish desert, with other atheists and muslims *all cast aways*, who always tried to kill you, like a constant war, where you would get killed from time to time, but the next day you rose again, only to face the same constant warring?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. So an atheist who believes in *a hell* only if he thinks a supposed Christian who is not right with God, and who is just using God, perhaps for profit, has to go there?
2. Wow, thats going to be hard to explain at the next atheists gathering.
3. Hey ya'll gather?
4. If so what do ya'll call it, not church eh?:confused:
5. Maybe ya'll call it, *Scientology*?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Basically the "free thinkers" think your "god" is bullshit. Get over it, asshole.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Sorry bout that,

1. What is hell was eternal life living in a hellish desert, with other atheists and muslims *all cast aways*, who always tried to kill you, like a constant war, where you would get killed from time to time, but the next day you rose again, only to face the same constant warring?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This a dream you had?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. What is hell was eternal life living in a hellish desert, with other atheists and muslims *all cast aways*, who always tried to kill you, like a constant war, where you would get killed from time to time, but the next day you rose again, only to face the same constant warring?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This a dream you had?

1. I just described *purgatory*, a place you go if you are not quite bad enough to make it to hell..

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I am sure the atheists are praying that after their lives are over its just as they describe, its just simply over, no floating around in darkness, with consciousness, not thoughts of how did I get here, no hell fire, which would be far worse, no purgatory, where you are caught up in a unending hand to hand combat war.
2. Yeah I'm sure they pray about this, but I wonder whom they are praying too?
3. Certainly not God.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I am sure the atheists are praying that after their lives are over its just as they describe, its just simply over, no floating around in darkness, with consciousness, not thoughts of how did I get here, no hell fire, which would be far worse, no purgatory, where you are caught up in a unending hand to hand combat war.
3. Certainly not God.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LOL your sure atheist pray ? why do you feel everyone is as weak as you ? some people not me but some don't need invisible training wheels for life ,

as fore after life , prove there is one .

Sorry bout that,

3. Certainly not God.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your imagination, like your posting style, is child-like and creative.

Just like me, but different. :tongue:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xB4dbdNSXY]YouTube - John Lennon - Imagine[/ame]

Not good enough for God? :eek: :(

Huggy my intent was not to scare you,just speaking from exp.

You should speak with people who have converted to Christianity that once was a member of a satanic church. These people are harrassed on a daily bases by these spirits.

But anyhow i was not trying to scare anyone.

I guarantee you have never met anybody that was part of a satanic church.

You can't be more wrong.

Yes because your just sitting here talking like you are better than everyone else and just babbling, at least Skull Pilot is making some good points and has common sense.

I am no better then anyone else here.

And i am speaking from exp do what you want with it.

The only experience you have is what your book told you.

You have no idea who you're speaking to, do you always speak out of ignorance ?

Last edited:

You're misreading that verse. Matthew 7:22-23
22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
That's not a verse directed towards nonbelievers, but rather those who profess to believe, but don't act by Christ's wishes.

That is meant for anyone who refuses the chance to know him as well.

You're misreading that verse. Matthew 7:22-23
That's not a verse directed towards nonbelievers, but rather those who profess to believe, but don't act by Christ's wishes.

So you believe that God will send people who believe in God but sin to hell while allowing those who didn't believe him into heaven?
I'm sorry, are you claiming that the verse is wrong? That Jesus will not cast away some who prophesied or cast out devils in His name????? There's not really room for interpretation.

Both will be sent away from him.

I'm sorry, are you claiming that the verse is wrong? That Jesus will not cast away some who prophesied or cast out devils in His name????? There's not really room for interpretation.

No the verse is easy to understand. Just saying you believe is not enough. You actually HAVE to leave.

So, then why would you say "So you believe that God will send people who believe in God but sin to hell" is wrong?

Hell comes from the words sheol gahenna it means the world of the dead or the common grave.

The scriptures say and all who reject the son will be eternally judged and will be dead forever more.

Forum List

Back