What is it about a college education that...........?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The anti-Semitism among with left, particularly in academia, is astounding and akin to the same rhetoric of the KKK. Gays of Palestine rant and rave about the injustices of Israel, all the while excusing the fact that Palestinians would kill them for being gay. That the penalty for being gay in 11 Islamic countries is death. These people are perhaps to dumbest people on the face of the planet. The left is joined to Islam solely because of their hatred of the west.

It's rather hard to follow your thought process given that you have slaughtered your sentence structure and grammar. I don't think you're one of those PhDs Mr. Indeep is talking about.
I have to agree...take your time and use proper grammar.

I have to agree with Pocahontas. You made a claim that you never substantiated. Honestly, you haven't made one tangible point in this entire thread.

So list for me EXACTLY who responded in the last 10 media polls.
Or ignore those polls.

Provide to link for the polls.

Yes, indeed. Let's see the link. This is something that will surely be picked up by local and regional media, as Mr. Trump has nothing close to those numbers anywhere in the U.S. Not even Arizona. (I'm starting to laugh so hard now that I'm getting the hiccups.)

You are not accustomed to my posting style.
Get used to it.
My posting style will also lack insults to randomly selected groups of people.
Get used to it.

You are not accustomed to being accountable for your statements.
You have NO idea what it's like to live amongst Observant Jews.
I have to give a dissertation to back up everything I say including the toilet paper facing out rather than in.

You have no idea where I have lived besides New Orleans, Mr. Indeep. But I lived in Williamsburg, Brooklyn for much of my undergraduate school life. So you tell me.

And few, if any people, in Williamsburg, would vote for ANY Neo-Con leaning candidate.
Trump is NOT a Neo-Con leaning candidate.

I didn't say he was. You did.
I asked you the name of the town that is chock full of PhDs and the polling firm who conducted the survey that shows his favorability at 90%.
Your clucking is getting so loud I may have to turn the volume down on this computer.

It's in Nassau County.
I'm not going have an emotionally unstable person such as yourself wind up at my door.

It's rather hard to follow your thought process given that you have slaughtered your sentence structure and grammar. I don't think you're one of those PhDs Mr. Indeep is talking about.
I have to agree...take your time and use proper grammar.

I have to agree with Pocahontas. You made a claim that you never substantiated. Honestly, you haven't made one tangible point in this entire thread.

So list for me EXACTLY who responded in the last 10 media polls.
Or ignore those polls.

Provide to link for the polls.

Yes, indeed. Let's see the link. This is something that will surely be picked up by local and regional media, as Mr. Trump has nothing close to those numbers anywhere in the U.S. Not even Arizona. (I'm starting to laugh so hard now that I'm getting the hiccups.)
I asked YOU to perform this task prior to asking google.
Comply or shut up.
Ah! You won't shut up.

I did answer the question; you were simply saddened by the answer.
Trump is NOT a Conservative; he seems to actually care about people and that's why Jews can vote for him.
I know your brain cannot accept that.

What answer? You refuse to name the town and the polling entity.
You're full of overly fermented methane, like Mr. Trump.
I only address my personal information, via PM, to users who seem to be emotionally stable.
At this point in time, you do not seem to fit into that profile.

Based on your logic, you should want the media to provide a discreet list of everyone who responds to any given poll; the media does not do this and it doesn't seem to bother you.

Asking someone to verify a simple statistical claim shows emotional instability? You are a coward, sir. And you should stop trying to be something online that you clearly aren't in real life.
Please provide a list of people who responded to any given poll and I will know the poll was real.
But you can't.
And you can't ignore the fact the Trump is NOT a Conservative.

Your ramblings are becoming incoherent.
I'm quite coherent.
I want the precise names of those called by Rasmussen.
Because you want the precise names of people I converse with on a weekly basis.

Your postings are froth with generalizations and I'M digging myself deep?

So Mr. Indeep, you will not answer a simple question in order to provide credibility to your statement? Then I advise you not to make such stupid statements in the future.
I did answer the question; you were simply saddened by the answer.
Trump is NOT a Conservative; he seems to actually care about people and that's why Jews can vote for him.
I know your brain cannot accept that.

I only address my personal information, via PM, to users who seem to be emotionally stable.

Based on your logic, you should want the media to provide a discreet list of everyone who responds to any given poll; the media does not do this and it doesn't seem to bother you.

Asking someone to verify a simple statistical claim shows emotional instability? You are a coward, sir. And you should stop trying to be something online that you clearly aren't in real life.

Oh the IRONY, you habitually seek attention and validation of your worth from an internet forum. :laugh:

The big mistake that low information (mostly left wing) idiots make is to assume that anyone who disagrees with them is less educated. You almost gotta laugh that they pin labels like "deniers" on people simply because it's easier and they don't have the intellectual capability to argue their point.

This left wing idiot is simply trying to get a simple answer from a right wing denier who is stupid enough to make claims right of of Mr. Trump's playbook of bu!!$#!t and lies.

Every year more money is thrown at the system, and every year the product produced is of lesser quality.
I hear you people complaining but I am not hearing any solutions except to perhaps underfund education even more than it is. In the meantime take a look at for-profit higher education that conservatives were sure would be the answer to "liberal indoctrination" in our public institutions.

I have a solution when it comes to college. Do like my wife and I did with ours. I have three degrees, she has three and is working on #4, a DNP (Doctor of Nursing Practice). They were either funded from out of pocket or through EARNED scholarships in academics and athletics. We currently invest in OUR children and their college education. That means were funding it because we or our children are the ones getting it. My solution is for others to do the same.

When I offer that solution, Liberals often say that I hate education. Apparently they make that claim because I don't believe it's my place to fund college for a kid whose own parents won't do it for him/her. Their kid is not my responsibility when it comes to college nor is mine their responsibility.
Yeah that would have the result of making higher education a luxury item available only to those who can afford it out of pocket. Doesn't really do much to make this country one where even the poorest can rise to the middle class. It's also called ignoring the problem and hoping it will go away. I will be the first to admit that college is not for everyone but apparently a degree is useful when looking for work that will actually pay your bills.

Maybe you didn't read or it didn't register. My entire undergraduate was funded by EARNED academic and athletic scholarships. You do realize you have to actually do something in order to get those? For the others, what funding wasn't provided by an employer that wanted the higher level skills was paid by MY investment in MYSELF.

I'm not ignoring anything. Apparently you're ignoring that if a kid's own parents won't pay for his/her education that it isn't a good investment for me since I'm not their parent.

You assume that those of us that went to college came from rich families. I was the first one in my family that graduated from a four year college. That's the difference between people like me and those you want me to fund for college. I did what it took to go and now you expect people like me to provide it for nothing to others. Not how it works.

Well, Mr. Con, not here in the States, anyway. We believe in allowing for-profit colleges to sell loans to 18-year-old kids who have no idea what they are signing, since our public education system is so poor they don't even know how to write a check when they graduate from high school.

The end result being kids who are saddled for many years with student loans that exceed the national credit card debt. These kids can't become homeowners, which will affect our entire economy, turning a nation into renters and borrowers, pushing the middle class even further out of existence.

Too bad we can't follow Germany's model for higher education.

So 18 isn't old enough to know better? They're allowed to vote. If they can't make a better economic decision than that, why are they allowed to vote on economic decisions that affect eh rest of us?

If they can't understand something that simple, why are they allowed to get a high school diploma. You say they don't understand the basics yet you want us to invest in them. I make good investments. You aren't presenting a good case on their behalf.

Too bad those that like the way European countries do thing don't get the hell out of here and go there.

Please provide a list of people who responded to any given poll and I will know the poll was real.
But you can't.

I'm quite coherent.

What are you talking about?

But you can't.

I'm quite coherent.

I haven't made any claims about Rasmussen. And I didn't ask for names of people you talk to. I asked for the polling firm and the name of the town. You truly are an idiot, sir.

Seriously, what can it be that when someone receives a college education from some reputable institution, no longer believes or backs folks like

Trump
Palin
Bachman
Duke
et al....

or snickers at

Global warming deniers
Universal health care opponents
Religious intolerants
Misogynists
Tacit and border-line racism

Can we "blame" it all on those left-leaning professors, textbooks publishers and peer pressures???

I have a Master's Degree and I don't support universal health care nor do I believe in man made climate change.

I also don't believe you received any higher education.

I hear you people complaining but I am not hearing any solutions except to perhaps underfund education even more than it is. In the meantime take a look at for-profit higher education that conservatives were sure would be the answer to "liberal indoctrination" in our public institutions.

I have a solution when it comes to college. Do like my wife and I did with ours. I have three degrees, she has three and is working on #4, a DNP (Doctor of Nursing Practice). They were either funded from out of pocket or through EARNED scholarships in academics and athletics. We currently invest in OUR children and their college education. That means were funding it because we or our children are the ones getting it. My solution is for others to do the same.

When I offer that solution, Liberals often say that I hate education. Apparently they make that claim because I don't believe it's my place to fund college for a kid whose own parents won't do it for him/her. Their kid is not my responsibility when it comes to college nor is mine their responsibility.
Yeah that would have the result of making higher education a luxury item available only to those who can afford it out of pocket. Doesn't really do much to make this country one where even the poorest can rise to the middle class. It's also called ignoring the problem and hoping it will go away. I will be the first to admit that college is not for everyone but apparently a degree is useful when looking for work that will actually pay your bills.

Maybe you didn't read or it didn't register. My entire undergraduate was funded by EARNED academic and athletic scholarships. You do realize you have to actually do something in order to get those? For the others, what funding wasn't provided by an employer that wanted the higher level skills was paid by MY investment in MYSELF.

I'm not ignoring anything. Apparently you're ignoring that if a kid's own parents won't pay for his/her education that it isn't a good investment for me since I'm not their parent.

You assume that those of us that went to college came from rich families. I was the first one in my family that graduated from a four year college. That's the difference between people like me and those you want me to fund for college. I did what it took to go and now you expect people like me to provide it for nothing to others. Not how it works.

Well, Mr. Con, not here in the States, anyway. We believe in allowing for-profit colleges to sell loans to 18-year-old kids who have no idea what they are signing, since our public education system is so poor they don't even know how to write a check when they graduate from high school.

The end result being kids who are saddled for many years with student loans that exceed the national credit card debt. These kids can't become homeowners, which will affect our entire economy, turning a nation into renters and borrowers, pushing the middle class even further out of existence.

So 18 isn't old enough to know better? They're allowed to vote. If they can't make a better economic decision than that, why are they allowed to vote on economic decisions that affect eh rest of us?

If they can't understand something that simple, why are they allowed to get a high school diploma. You say they don't understand the basics yet you want us to invest in them. I make good investments. You aren't presenting a good case on their behalf.

Too bad those that like the way European countries do thing don't get the hell out of here and go there.

Yes, we should invest in our children. They will inherit the country. That's why the right constantly preaches about the national debt. Or am I wrong about that, too? Republicans constantly harp about how worried they are that their children will inherit this mess. You're not, Mr. Con? Don't you wish them to be smarter, faster and better than the Chinese and Indian kids who are kicking our @sses at everything from science to spelling bees?
Seriously, what can it be that when someone receives a college education from some reputable institution, no longer believes or backs folks like

Trump
Palin
Bachman
Duke
et al....

or snickers at

Global warming deniers
Religious intolerants
Misogynists

Can we "blame" it all on those left-leaning professors, textbooks publishers and peer pressures???

I have a Master's Degree and I don't support universal health care nor do I believe in man made climate change.

I recall Mr. Nat from previous forums, and he is a college professor in western state.

Yes, we should invest in our children. They will inherit the country. That's why the right constantly preaches about the national debt. Or am I wrong about that, too? Republicans constantly harp about how worried they are that their children will inherit this mess. You're not, Mr. Con? Don't you wish them to be smarter, faster and better than the Chinese and Indian kids who are kicking our @sses at everything from science to spelling bees?

Trump
Palin
Bachman
Duke
et al....

or snickers at

Global warming deniers
Religious intolerants
Misogynists

I recall Mr. Nat from previous forums, and he is a college professor in western state.

I do invest in MY children. All I expect is for others to do the same for THEIRS. It's not my place to invest in theirs while they refuse to do so.

Trump
Palin
Bachman
Duke
et al....

or snickers at

Global warming deniers
Religious intolerants
Misogynists

I can't believe anyone with an advanced degree thinks emergency room care for the poor and insurance corporations making life and death decisions based on their profit margin is a good idea, Mr. Don't. Unless you want health care to become unaffordable for everyone except the extremely wealthy.

Trump
Palin
Bachman
Duke
et al....

or snickers at

Global warming deniers
Religious intolerants
Misogynists

I can't believe anyone with an advanced degree thinks emergency room care for the poor and insurance corporations making life and death decisions based on their profit margin is a good idea, Mr. Don't. Unless you want health care to become unaffordable for everyone except the extremely wealthy.

I can't believe those that constantly say they care about people and claim compassion for those that don't have what is stated they need don't do with their own money voluntarily what they demand the rest of us be forced to do.

Liberals constantly claim they believe someone should have (fill in the blank). In case you weren't aware, the government does not need to be involved in any of that. All that has to happen is for you bleeding hearts to open YOUR wallets and give those people you think deserve something the money to buy it. Again, I say YOUR wallets not mine.

It's not my responsibility to provide someone with the basics of life. It's theirs. I'm not their fucking ATM.

I am an immigrant who landed in Canada speaking not a word of English.
I thought myself English.

I had no diploma of any sort.
I enrolled in high school as an adult student and got my diploma.

I got myself a factory floor job ruled by union, but I managed to piss on the union and got a transfer to a desk job.

I managed to teach myself computer programming on my own time, courtesy of the largely unused facility known as the Education Center.

Vulgar trash quoting vulgar trash.

Trump
Palin
Bachman
Duke
et al....

or snickers at

Global warming deniers
Religious intolerants
Misogynists

I do invest in MY children. All I expect is for others to do the same for THEIRS. It's not my place to invest in theirs while they refuse to do so.

That would be fine, Mr. Con, if you lived in an isolated and self-sustaining environment, which you do not. Sometimes it is not a matter of parents refusing to do so. Many parents cannot afford the astronomical tuition costs these days.

So a little reading about what many college kids are doing to afford tuition might be enlightening for you:
Websites connect college students with ‘sugar daddies’ willing to pay the bills
MAY 29, 2016 3:59 PM

But you can't.

I'm quite coherent.

I haven't made any claims about Rasmussen. And I didn't ask for names of people you talk to. I asked for the polling firm and the name of the town. You truly are an idiot, sir.
Please provide the fine details of any given poll in the last week.

Trump
Palin
Bachman
Duke
et al....

or snickers at

Global warming deniers
Religious intolerants
Misogynists

That would be fine, Mr. Con, if you lived in an isolated and self-sustaining environment, which you do not. Sometimes it is not a matter of parents refusing to do so. Many parents cannot afford the astronomical tuition costs these days.

So a little reading about what many college kids are doing to afford tuition might be enlightening for you:

MAY 29, 2016 3:59 PM

That doesn't, by default, make it someone else's responsibility to do so. There are things I can't afford. Does that mean you should be forced to do so on my behalf? No, nor do I think you should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back