What is "Middle Class"?

Not really it was a 3500-square-foot home on the lake with a private boat dock.

I think people are upper class if they have a boat dock.

3500 square feet is about what builders are going for now in most suburbia housing tracts.

I see you can't answer the retort, your ignorance is noted.
Of course I could answer it, since you lied and misrepresented what I said. But I’m not falling into the lib trap of ending up defending myself against unfair and disgusting accusations - and thus we divert from the argument at hand, which is that you revealed you care nothing about the financial hardships caused by liberalism, since you yourself aren’t suffering,

I’ll remind you of that the next time you claim Republicans care only about themselves.

Last edited:
I think people are upper class if they have a boat dock.

3500 square feet is about what builders are going for now in most suburbia housing tracts.

Around here that is starting to change, the newer subdivisions are moving away from the McMansions finally

That's just one of MANY anti-science, voodoo beliefs the lefties have adopted over the last few years. Another one is that the "vaccine" makes you immune to Covid. That's the Big Lie Biden told, which probably killed 300,000 people.
Isn't the great reset a wonderful thing?! We have a population conditioned by our school system not to think, the success of this effort evident in the fact you could tell these dolts that water was dry instead of wet and that would become their new gospel.

30,000.00 or better s middle class I am just below middle class. I use to be middleclass for awhile but forced retirement scaled me back. But I am comfortable as long as no more disasters happen :thup: :hands: :cool:

Apparently the virus didn’t attack at liquor stores either, since Dems allowed them to remain open.
The actual LOGICAL step to take in addressing a true public viral health emergency would be to shut down public transportation. What better vector for disease than cramming people together in very enclosed environments and then dispersing them far and wide, eh?

Instead, the Demo
crat party spearheaded an effort that would only INCREASE people's potential exposure by limiting the number of businesses they could go to, thus forcing more people into fewer spaces.

Last edited:
In a different thread someone was told they were not middle class because they had 4 income streams.

Nobody in that thread seemed to be able to define it, so I thought I would ask in this part of the forum.

How would you, personally, define what makes one "middle class"
More basic question: as used by so many liberals, what is their meaning of the word “class” anyway? In their context, the libs think I’m very archaic terms.

More basic question: as used by so many liberals, what is their meaning of the word “class” anyway? In their context, the libs think I’m very archaic terms.

Tis a good question, but it is sort of cute how you pretend it is just the Libs that do it.

So you have to be above the middle to be in the middle (class)?
Depends on your assets and liabilities......Do you own your own home and or have land holdings that are paid off? If so you are farther ahead of the game than someone with a mortgage and a couple of car payments.

Just because you live like "middle class" does not mean that you are. There are a shit-ton of people that live like that but are just a missed paycheck or two away from insolvency.

Forum List

Back