What is Racial Privilege Actually?

Blacks are just a mere part of the oppressive anti-white coalition that is “progressivism”.

Asians recently joined it as well.

Needless to say this world would be RADICALLY different if the needs and concerns of white people were ever answered or considered.

Correction, its stupid and funny that blacks don;t realize that Asians are helping them to keep whitey down and that having 15 times less wealth, twice the poverty, twice the unemployment is only a trick to make the white people think they are on top of blacks.....when blacks really have their foot on the neck of white progress.
Even if your made up statistics were true, that doesn’t make up for the fact that white people are not allowed to advocate for their own interests as their heritage is being erased.

Any intelligent white person in the alt-right would much rather white people be put in the position of blacks in the west than whites.
Your heritage is being erased because you traded careers and money over babies.
As opposed to non-whites choosing the latter and complaining that they don’t have the former....

My heritage is being erased because anti-white racism is so pervasive that millions of white people engage in it every day.

Nope....have some babies. Promote minority success and they will focus more on careers than babies while you can have more babies and things will balance out. You cant have your cake and eat it too......you want the money, careers and babies.
Because it is OUR countries, dipshit.

Of course I want Europeans to have the money, careers and babies in Europe.

It is no different from Africans controlling everything in Africa.

That makes sense. The probabilities are in their favor to get the most money for the smallest pecker. Ergo less work for more money.
Another racist, bullshit comment from the asshole whining about “racism” from whites.
Every action creates an equal and opposite reaction.
Which is why the alt-right exists, and people like myself became alt-right years before it even existed as a known entity.
No they exists because your ancestors were racist, which created the need for self defense for blacks, which you then reacted to.
I am “reacting” to lying traitor white cucks in the Democratic Party and other main mainstream leftist parties that are absolutely destroying Europe and the rest of the west.

You idiot reactionary non-whites will get what’s coming to you too.

I am shaking in my boots. You think 3 centuries of enslaving us was paying our dues though.

AKIP is racist. He thinks whites are superior to blacks. We are their "masters" so to speak. Sad really.

Take the biggest and baddest UFC fighter there is. I sneak up on him and bust him in the head with a bat, knocking to his knees and making him dizzy. Then, the key here, is that I make sure he does not recover and do unto me potentially worse than I did unto him. Whose superior in that scenarior
Coward :badgrin:

Another racist, bullshit comment from the asshole whining about “racism” from whites.
Every action creates an equal and opposite reaction.
Which is why the alt-right exists, and people like myself became alt-right years before it even existed as a known entity.
No they exists because your ancestors were racist, which created the need for self defense for blacks, which you then reacted to.
I am “reacting” to lying traitor white cucks in the Democratic Party and other main mainstream leftist parties that are absolutely destroying Europe and the rest of the west.

You idiot reactionary non-whites will get what’s coming to you too.

I am shaking in my boots. You think 3 centuries of enslaving us was paying our dues though.
This has nothing to do with slavery.

It has to do with the assistance in destroying western countries.

AKIP is racist. He thinks whites are superior to blacks. We are their "masters" so to speak. Sad really.

Take the biggest and baddest UFC fighter there is. I sneak up on him and bust him in the head with a bat, knocking to his knees and making him dizzy. Then, the key here, is that I make sure he does not recover and do unto me potentially worse than I did unto him. Whose superior in that scenarior
Exactly....that is why whites are so afraid of black males.

I'm not scared of someone because of their color.
Besides, most whites flinch at black people because you guys like to shoot people over shit as dumb as what color shirt they wear.

They are afraid of what black males can do with the empowerment of the system.

IDK i have never seen it. Maybe my light farmers tan disqualifies me from the white privilege :/
It doesn’t exist.

White people today are oppressed.

Its stupid and funny when people with 15 times less wealth, twice the rate of poverty, twice the rate of unemployment and only 1 of them exists for every 5 of you......don't realize that they have all .the power and are oppressing the majority demographic. The fact that they fail to see how they are oppressing whites is stupid and funny.
Blacks are just a mere part of the oppressive anti-white coalition that is “progressivism”.

Asians recently joined it as well.

Needless to say this world would be RADICALLY different if the needs and concerns of white people were ever answered or considered.

Correction, its stupid and funny that blacks don;t realize that Asians are helping them to keep whitey down and that having 15 times less wealth, twice the poverty, twice the unemployment is only a trick to make the white people think they are on top of blacks.....when blacks really have their foot on the neck of white progress.
Even if your made up statistics were true, that doesn’t make up for the fact that white people are not allowed to advocate for their own interests as their heritage is being erased.

Any intelligent white person in the alt-right would much rather white people be put in the position of blacks in the west than whites.

The stats aren't made up. Here we see another person suffering from psychosis.

Besides, most whites flinch at black people because you guys like to shoot people over shit as dumb as what color shirt they wear.

More psychosis. A person who descended from and are part of people who killed and still do because of the color of a persons skin has a lot of nerve to talk.

They are afraid of what black males can do with the empowerment of the system.

Scared we will improve the mess you whites made?

Is it not being stopped by the cops as often because of supposed racial profiling, or is it living a country that can’t have racial profiling because everyone basically looks like you?

How is that immigrants feel they have the right to complain about minority rights or supposed privileges of the majority when they almost always come from countries that do everything they can keep minorities down economically and stagnant in terms of population growth? Do these “woke” immigrants not understand the immense privilege that they enjoyed before coming to the west?

Why is everyone so afraid to actually debate whether so called “white privilege” exists or not? Why is everyone so afraid to actually debate whether other races are privileged in their own countries?
Racial privilege? That's where the black chicks would rather give a blowjob to the white guy.

:oops-28:

That makes sense. The probabilities are in their favor to get the most money for the smallest pecker. Ergo less work for more money.

No, a man speaking the truth to a bunch of mentally addled whites who do not live in reality.

As opposed to non-whites choosing the latter and complaining that they don’t have the former....

My heritage is being erased because anti-white racism is so pervasive that millions of white people engage in it every day.

Nope....have some babies. Promote minority success and they will focus more on careers than babies while you can have more babies and things will balance out. You cant have your cake and eat it too......you want the money, careers and babies.

America is not yours. Never has been yours.

You're going to be replaced by Mexicans who hate you Blacks just as much, if not more than Whites too.

You don't even know what you're doing, now do you?

You're going to be replaced by Mexicans who hate you Blacks just as much, if not more than Whites too.

Yeah, OK.

Yeah, OK.

You haven't heard about Mexicans killing Blacks in Los Angeles, out of "Racism"?

Yeah, you seem to truly support your own Black American demise, by vindictive design, or by ignorance, either way Mexicans usually don't like Blacks what so ever, either, and they're more violent about it generally than Whites.

Good luck with that.

Yeah, OK.

You haven't heard about Mexicans killing Blacks in Los Angeles, out of "Racism"?

Yeah, you seem to truly support your own Black American demise, by vindictive design, or by ignorance, either way Mexicans usually don't like Blacks what so ever, either, and they're more violent about it generally than Whites.

Good luck with that.

You talk stupid. 70 plus percent of all Mexicans voted for Obama in both elections I do believe. Things just aren't going to happen like you say. If Mexicans are going to eliminate anyone look in the mirror. Wetback boats, braceros program, border murders rounding up Hispanics putting them in detention centers. Breaking up families by deportation, you guys are in real bad shape You're one of those white genocide idiots, you can't tell me shit.

Yeah, OK.

Good luck with that.

You talk stupid. 70 plus percent of all Mexicans voted for Obama in both elections I do believe. Things just aren't going to happen like you say. If Mexicans are going to eliminate anyone look in the mirror. Wetback boats, braceros program, border murders rounding up Hispanics putting them in detention centers. Breaking up families by deportation, you guys are in real bad shape You're one of those white genocide idiots, you can't tell me shit.

What does voting Democrat have to do with many Mexicans hating Blacks?

You're just as clueless as those White Liberals.

Is it not being stopped by the cops as often because of supposed racial profiling, or is it living a country that can’t have racial profiling because everyone basically looks like you?
White privilege is any advantage, opportunity, benefit, head start which white people enjoy, but which others will generally not enjoy.

These benefits can be material (such as greater opportunity in the labor market, or greater net worth, due to a history in which whites had the ability to accumulate wealth to a greater extent than persons of color), social (such as presumptions of competence, creditworthiness, law-abidingness, intelligence, etc.) or psychological (such as not having to worry about triggering negative stereotypes, rarely having to feel out of place, not having to worry about racial profiling, etc.).

How is that immigrants feel they have the right to complain about minority rights or supposed privileges of the majority when they almost always come from countries that do everything they can keep minorities down economically and stagnant in terms of population growth?
What countries are you talking about ?
Do these “woke” immigrants not understand the immense privilege that they enjoyed before coming to the west?
Like what ?
Why is everyone so afraid to actually debate whether so called “white privilege” exists or not?
Do you think racism exists ? If your answer to this is "Yes" then white privilege exists. There can't be no down without an up.
Why is everyone so afraid to actually debate whether other races are privileged in their own countries?
What countries are you talking about ?

More psychosis. A person who descended from and are part of people who killed and still do because of the color of a persons skin has a lot of nerve to talk.
What people didnt do that, you stupid fuck?
You are NOT special. Africans had my ancestors enslaved at the SAME time yours was.
Get over yourself, ya big wuss

Forum List

Back