What is Racial Privilege Actually?

Take the biggest and baddest UFC fighter there is. I sneak up on him and bust him in the head with a bat, knocking to his knees and making him dizzy. Then, the key here, is that I make sure he does not recover and do unto me potentially worse than I did unto him. Whose superior in that scenarior
Coward :badgrin:
Exactly....that is why whites are so afraid of black males.
I'm not scared of someone because of their color.
Besides, most whites flinch at black people because you guys like to shoot people over shit as dumb as what color shirt they wear.

More psychosis. A person who descended from and are part of people who killed and still do because of the color of a persons skin has a lot of nerve to talk.
What people didnt do that, you stupid fuck?
You are NOT special. Africans had my ancestors enslaved at the SAME time yours was.
Get over yourself, ya big wuss

I doubt that. We aren't just talking about slavery idiot. And when we get past slavery and the fake tales whites like you tell online abut how their ancestors were enslaved by Africans, then we understand that whites participated and are continuing to do so in racial oppression by law and policy. But you see you have not studied any of this. You just argue and think you can rely with the standard conservative white denialism like it makes sense and that's a winner. But its not. It's psychosis.

Besides, most whites flinch at black people because you guys like to shoot people over shit as dumb as what color shirt they wear.

More psychosis. A person who descended from and are part of people who killed and still do because of the color of a persons skin has a lot of nerve to talk.
You are NOT special. Africans had my ancestors enslaved at the SAME time yours was.

I doubt that. We aren't just talking about slavery idiot. And when we get past slavery and the fake tales whites like you tell online abut how their ancestors were enslaved by Africans, then we understand that whites participated and are continuing to do so in racial oppression by law and policy. But you see you have not studied any of this. You just argue and think you can rely with the standard conservative white denialism like it makes sense and that's a winner. But its not. It's psychosis.
Lol and you get on here and rail about "honest discussion" and you sit there and deny history?
You fucking loser :lol:

Lol and you get on here and rail about "honest discussion" and you sit there and deny history?

I'm not denying history. I said I doubt if Africans enslaved your ancestors. So maybe you do more than run your mouth and show where Africans enslaved your ancestors, sent them to plantations, freed them, then enacted laws after they freed them to deny them of rights. Then when those laws were stopped practiced covert racism on them while denying it happens.

Because it is OUR countries, dipshit.

Of course I want Europeans to have the money, careers and babies in Europe.

It is no different from Africans controlling everything in Africa.

America is not yours. Never has been yours.

You're going to be replaced by Mexicans who hate you Blacks just as much, if not more than Whites too.

You don't even know what you're doing, now do you?

Yeah, OK.

You haven't heard about Mexicans killing Blacks in Los Angeles, out of "Racism"?

Yeah, you seem to truly support your own Black American demise, by vindictive design, or by ignorance, either way Mexicans usually don't like Blacks what so ever, either, and they're more violent about it generally than Whites.

Good luck with that.

You talk stupid. 70 plus percent of all Mexicans voted for Obama in both elections I do believe. Things just aren't going to happen like you say. If Mexicans are going to eliminate anyone look in the mirror. Wetback boats, braceros program, border murders rounding up Hispanics putting them in detention centers. Breaking up families by deportation, you guys are in real bad shape You're one of those white genocide idiots, you can't tell me shit.
They voted for Obama FOR THEIR OWN AGENDA.

I'm not denying history. I said I doubt if Africans enslaved your ancestors. So maybe you do more than run your mouth and show where Africans enslaved your ancestors, sent them to plantations, freed them, then enacted laws after they freed them to deny them of rights. Then when those laws were stopped practiced covert racism on them while denying it happens.
:lmao:

Is it not being stopped by the cops as often because of supposed racial profiling, or is it living a country that can’t have racial profiling because everyone basically looks like you?
White privilege is any advantage, opportunity, benefit, head start which white people enjoy, but which others will generally not enjoy.

These benefits can be material (such as greater opportunity in the labor market, or greater net worth, due to a history in which whites had the ability to accumulate wealth to a greater extent than persons of color), social (such as presumptions of competence, creditworthiness, law-abidingness, intelligence, etc.) or psychological (such as not having to worry about triggering negative stereotypes, rarely having to feel out of place, not having to worry about racial profiling, etc.).

How is that immigrants feel they have the right to complain about minority rights or supposed privileges of the majority when they almost always come from countries that do everything they can keep minorities down economically and stagnant in terms of population growth?
What countries are you talking about ?
Do these “woke” immigrants not understand the immense privilege that they enjoyed before coming to the west?
Like what ?
Why is everyone so afraid to actually debate whether so called “white privilege” exists or not?
Do you think racism exists ? If your answer to this is "Yes" then white privilege exists. There can't be no down without an up.
Why is everyone so afraid to actually debate whether other races are privileged in their own countries?
What countries are you talking about ?
Every non-western country empowers their majority at the expense of their minorities in a deliberate effort to destroy them.

So you can't show me these things. Because they did not happen. :lmao:

You literally just made up a whole bunch of shit that i didnt even say.
You are so bad at this...

IDK i have never seen it. Maybe my light farmers tan disqualifies me from the white privilege :/
It doesn’t exist.

White people today are oppressed.

People need to chill. This is America. No one is fucking oppressed. You wanna see oppression, go to Iran or Saudi Arabia.

When did Americans become such pussies? :(
Iranians and Saudi Arabians aren’t put through social conditioning that will make them extinct and physically attacked when they try to resist.

The anti-white system is deeper than you can imagine.

IDK i have never seen it. Maybe my light farmers tan disqualifies me from the white privilege :/
It doesn’t exist.

White people today are oppressed.

People need to chill. This is America. No one is fucking oppressed. You wanna see oppression, go to Iran or Saudi Arabia.

When did Americans become such pussies? :(
Iranians and Saudi Arabians aren’t put through social conditioning that will make them extinct and physically attacked when they try to resist.

The anti-white system is deeper than you can imagine.

Ahhhh.......sure.

Every non-western country empowers their majority at the expense of their minorities in a deliberate effort to destroy them.
You're doing that vague meaningless talk to try and sound deep.

What non western countries ? What minorities ? Who ? Were ?

I like specifics

You're doing that vague meaningless talk to try and sound deep.

What non western countries ? What minorities ? Who ? Were ?

I like specifics

You've never heard of the country western Jumanji before Essen? :badgrin:

Or maybe it's Western Klingon.:badgrin:

Nanu nanu.

You literally just made up a whole bunch of shit that i didnt even say.
You are so bad at this...

You do realize our words at posted don't you?

So then you need to show when Africans enslaved your ancestor first off by telling us who they were. And since you want claim it's the same thing and that I need to get over something, then you must shows that your ancestors went through the exact same things. You are really a stupid individual.

America is not yours. Never has been yours.

You're going to be replaced by Mexicans who hate you Blacks just as much, if not more than Whites too.

You don't even know what you're doing, now do you?

Yeah, OK.

You haven't heard about Mexicans killing Blacks in Los Angeles, out of "Racism"?

Yeah, you seem to truly support your own Black American demise, by vindictive design, or by ignorance, either way Mexicans usually don't like Blacks what so ever, either, and they're more violent about it generally than Whites.

Good luck with that.

You talk stupid. 70 plus percent of all Mexicans voted for Obama in both elections I do believe. Things just aren't going to happen like you say. If Mexicans are going to eliminate anyone look in the mirror. Wetback boats, braceros program, border murders rounding up Hispanics putting them in detention centers. Breaking up families by deportation, you guys are in real bad shape You're one of those white genocide idiots, you can't tell me shit.
They voted for Obama FOR THEIR OWN AGENDA.

So? I'm just saying that if there is anyone going to be taken out first by any Mexican it's going to be you whites. Your divide and conquer is like the wing t ,old and not effective. Those like you want keep telling us how Mexicans hate us more than whites. You do this hoping we help you with your current program of trying to send so many Mexicans back that you stay the majority. I'm not worried about a Mexican doing what whites did.

Race privilege is when Blacks complain all the time about how shit their lives are, and we let them have the privilege of being whiners all the time.

Race privilege is when Blacks complain all the time about how shit their lives are, and we let them have the privilege of being whiners all the time.

Race privilege is when whites male up a term like reverse discrimination can't prove it then take cases to court of something non existent.

Race privilege is when whites male up a term like reverse discrimination can't prove it then take cases to court of something non existent.
What is "whites male up a term" mean? Is that eubonics? :dunno:

And what's a "court of something non existent"? Is it a black thing? :dunno:

Forum List

Back