What is Racial Privilege Actually?

Every non-western country empowers their majority at the expense of their minorities in a deliberate effort to destroy them.
You're doing that vague meaningless talk to try and sound deep.

What non western countries ? What minorities ? Who ? Were ?

I like specifics
Don’t act like you can judge what is “deep” or not when all you do is copy and paste some bullshit from a university site about so called “white privilege”:

Angola discriminates against the Portuguese and Spanish immigrants with affirmative action there.

Most East Asian countries refuse to promote any non-Asian to any meaningful position in any field, and there is usually pretty intense social ostracization that goes along with this from the general population.

Without job opportunities and without any meaningful connections to the nation you reside, you are pretty much forced to move.

Imagine if you were in a 99% white country as a black person that had absolute no white guilt and no compunction about making your life a living hell. You can’t imagine that scenario.

You're going to be replaced by Mexicans who hate you Blacks just as much, if not more than Whites too.

You don't even know what you're doing, now do you?

Yeah, OK.

You haven't heard about Mexicans killing Blacks in Los Angeles, out of "Racism"?

Yeah, you seem to truly support your own Black American demise, by vindictive design, or by ignorance, either way Mexicans usually don't like Blacks what so ever, either, and they're more violent about it generally than Whites.

Good luck with that.

You talk stupid. 70 plus percent of all Mexicans voted for Obama in both elections I do believe. Things just aren't going to happen like you say. If Mexicans are going to eliminate anyone look in the mirror. Wetback boats, braceros program, border murders rounding up Hispanics putting them in detention centers. Breaking up families by deportation, you guys are in real bad shape You're one of those white genocide idiots, you can't tell me shit.
They voted for Obama FOR THEIR OWN AGENDA.

So? I'm just saying that if there is anyone going to be taken out first by any Mexican it's going to be you whites. Your divide and conquer is like the wing t ,old and not effective. Those like you want keep telling us how Mexicans hate us more than whites. You do this hoping we help you with your current program of trying to send so many Mexicans back that you stay the majority. I'm not worried about a Mexican doing what whites did.
I am not worried about Mexicans at all.

The alt-right can more than handle them because we understand EXACTLY what we are up against, and if anything, we are slightly overestimating them.

You on the other hand, you have no clue what an illiberal ruling population is like. There will be no shits given about “micro-aggressions”, or any the other cultural Marxist bullshit you get away with pushing on even supposed “conservative” whites.

IDK i have never seen it. Maybe my light farmers tan disqualifies me from the white privilege :/
It doesn’t exist.

White people today are oppressed.

People need to chill. This is America. No one is fucking oppressed. You wanna see oppression, go to Iran or Saudi Arabia.

When did Americans become such pussies? :(
Iranians and Saudi Arabians aren’t put through social conditioning that will make them extinct and physically attacked when they try to resist.

The anti-white system is deeper than you can imagine.

Ahhhh.......sure.
I doubt you understand even the basics.

Angola discriminates against the Portuguese and Spanish immigrants with affirmative action there.
And how are black people treated in Spain and Portugal ? No white person is African
Most East Asian countries refuse to promote any non-Asian to any meaningful position in any field, and there is usually pretty intense social ostracization that goes along with this from the general population.
And your point is ?
Without job opportunities and without any meaningful connections to the nation you reside, you are pretty much forced to move.
So immigration is a good thing. Right ?
Imagine if you were in a 99% white country as a black person that had absolute no white guilt and no compunction about making your life a living hell. You can’t imagine that scenario.
That's the system of white supremacy.

Whites feel no guilt about the past and how they benefit from it. Most whites would be more than happy if we were back in chains. They and you enjoy the doings of the past because of the power it gives them. White man’s burden is a myth. The white man feels no burden to anyone but himself.

Being racially privileged is when your blackness allow you to get away with all kinds of shit.

Being racially privileged is when your blackness allow you to get away with all kinds of shit.

What do we get away with? According to those like you, we fill up the prisons. So how can we be getting away with all these things while filing up prisons at the same time? This is how stupid the psychosis is.

And how are black people treated in Spain and Portugal ? No white person is African
And your point is ?

Whites feel no guilt about the past and how they benefit from it. Most whites would be more than happy if we were back in chains. They and you enjoy the doings of the past because of the power it gives them. White man’s burden is a myth. The white man feels no burden to anyone but himself.
That was a piss poor attempt to reply to my post.

For starters, the Portuguese and Spanish governments both have affirmative action that is used against the natives and FOR minorities.

And your point is ?

For starters, the Portuguese and Spanish governments both have affirmative action that is used against the natives and FOR minorities.

Affirmative Action in America only guarantees equal opportunity. But your psychosis allows you to make up something that's not so.

And your point is ?

Affirmative Action in America only guarantees equal opportunity. But your psychosis allows you to make up something that's not so.
That is just the lie used to justify its existence and creation.

It was never about equal opportunity and it never will be.

And your point is ?

Well given that whites like you denied equal opportunity then it stands to reason whites like you oppose Affirmative Action because it's YOU who are not about equal opportunity.

And your point is ?

Well given that whites like you denied equal opportunity then it stands to reason whites like you oppose Affirmative Action because it's YOU who are not about equal opportunity.
“Whites like you”

^Totally not racist....

And your point is ?

“Whites like you”

^Totally not racist....

No it's not racist dumb ass. Whites like you means there are whites who are not like you, which means I am not referring to an entire race.

“Whites like you”

^Totally not racist....

No it's not racist dumb ass. Whites like you means there are whites who are not like you, which means I am not referring to an entire race.
You mean all of the white people who don’t suffer from Stockholm Syndrome.

“Whites like you”

^Totally not racist....

no... all the ones who aren't racist losers.

“Whites like you”

^Totally not racist....

Check yourself into a mental facility.

Forum List

Back