What is released and what is not,

Imbecile....

They voted on whether or not to release the Dems’ memo and Republicans blocked it from being released. You denied they did that.

Imbecile ... You are retarded enough to seriously think the committee would allow a memo that no one has read to be released.
Lol ... You seriously think Representative Schiff has a memo for no other reason than he said he does.

Chase that white rabbit Alice ... :113:

Moron... that has nothing to do with your fellow yahoo denying its release was blocked.

I didn't quote anyone other than you ... Try to keep up moron ... :thup:

anyone listening to the pos tonight? WOW a president that can read a tele-prompter
You turds worshipped Obama for having that skill
And you vilified him for it.

That was your idea of "vilified?" Is petulance the only reason you attack Trump for using a teleprompter?
Idiot. I havent attacked ANYONE on the use of a teleprompter. I dont have an issue with it. Unlike you.

The difference has been explained to you at least a dozens times, but you are too fucking stupid for it to penetrate.
What a rightard you are, eh? You actually denied the right blocked the left from releasing their rebuttal memo. :eusa_doh:

You've been proven wrong.

That's right. I posted the facts.
LOL

And by "facts," you mean completely ass backwards from reality; where your denial that Republicans blocked the Democrats' memo flies in the face of the reality that they did block it.

the Republicans only require the Dims to submit their memo to the same process that the Republican memo went through. Calling that "blocking" their memo couldn't be more disengenuous. Of course, Dims believe they don't have to follow the rules that everyone else follows. All you're saying is that you and the Dims are a gang of petulant immature assholes.
Imbecile....

They voted on whether or not to release the Dems’ memo and Republicans blocked it from being released. You denied they did that.
It has already been explained to you a dozen times, moron, but your skull is too thick for it to penetrate.

Imbecile....

Imbecile ... You are retarded enough to seriously think the committee would allow a memo that no one has read to be released.
Lol ... You seriously think Representative Schiff has a memo for no other reason than he said he does.

Moron... that has nothing to do with your fellow yahoo denying its release was blocked.

Moron... I never said you quoted anyone. :cuckoo:

What a rightard you are, eh? You actually denied the right blocked the left from releasing their rebuttal memo. :eusa_doh:

You've been proven wrong.

LOL

And by "facts," you mean completely ass backwards from reality; where your denial that Republicans blocked the Democrats' memo flies in the face of the reality that they did block it.

the Republicans only require the Dims to submit their memo to the same process that the Republican memo went through. Calling that "blocking" their memo couldn't be more disengenuous. Of course, Dims believe they don't have to follow the rules that everyone else follows. All you're saying is that you and the Dims are a gang of petulant immature assholes.
Imbecile....

It has already been explained to you a dozen times, moron, but your skull is too thick for it to penetrate.
There is no explanation for how you can deny Republicans blocked the Democrats’ blocked memo.

They voted to release “the memo”, written by one political side only.

They voted against releasing the minority memo.

They refused to allow the FBI/DOJ a hearing to give their information.

There is something way wrong with partisan politics at this level. We should be very disturbed. :(

Extra points for anyone who can discuss this without a deflection or a whataboutism.
Didn't vote to release the democrap memo because its HIGHLY redacted and shows no information. Sorry! :D

anyone listening to the pos tonight? WOW a president that can read a tele-prompter
You turds worshipped Obama for having that skill
And you vilified him for it.

That was your idea of "vilified?" Is petulance the only reason you attack Trump for using a teleprompter?
Idiot. I havent attacked ANYONE on the use of a teleprompter. I dont have an issue with it. Unlike you.
lol either have I I even complimented him on it's use ....Now the trick is to be able to make sense when there is no prompter around

LOL

Imbecile....

There is no explanation for how you can deny Republicans blocked the Democrats’ blocked memo.

They havent blocked it. There's no explanation for why you're such a moron.

There is something way wrong with partisan politics at this level. We should be very disturbed. :(

Extra points for anyone who can discuss this without a deflection or a whataboutism.
Didn't vote to release the democrap memo because its HIGHLY redacted and shows no information. Sorry! :D
Liar.

Imbecile....

Moron... I never said you quoted anyone. :cuckoo:

You mentioned someone I never referred to ... And your comment had no other context towards my comment.
Not that I think you have the ability to comprehend your own actions moron ... :thup:

Liar.
Prove it snowflake.

You summed it up quite well.

Devin Nunes is playing a game. A risky game because of course the truth will come out and he'll be seen as a liar and a fraud again.

But why would he do it? What does Trump have on him?

Forum List

Back