Zone1 What is the difference between a Shaman and a Prophet ? What are the similarities? Or could it just be more elusive religious discrimination ?

Another satisfied fool.
Why do you insult me? I didn't insult you.

Matthew 5:22 esv
But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother[a] will be liable to judgment; whoever insults[b] his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell[c] of fire.

Why do you insult me? I didn't insult you.

Matthew 5:22 esv
But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother[a] will be liable to judgment; whoever insults[b] his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell[c] of fire.
I meant only that you are fooled by your beliefs. This is one of the most frequent responses I get when I attempt to enlighten individuals about the reality of their being. I don't even find it surprising anymore.

I meant only that you are fooled by your beliefs. This is one of the most frequent responses I get when I attempt to enlighten individuals about the reality of their being. I don't even find it surprising anymore.
Matthew 7:15-16 esv
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits.

You calling me a "fool" is the "fruit" that you produced for doing nothing more than sharing the word of God with you and politely and sincerely asking questions. Jesus spoke about "false prophets"; I think he was talking about people like you. Your "fruits" obviously demonstrate that you are NOT of God and that you are NOT to be believed. The good news is that God will, eventually, save you too. :)

How (or why) were you selected to receive your wisdom from "The Creator"?
From a very young age, I possessed the ability to leave my body and travel. Mostly spatial travel but I have traveled through time twice. Then I had a near-death experience which allowed me to ask a lot of questions and fill in the blanks.

From a very young age, I possessed the ability to leave my body and travel. Mostly spatial travel but I have traveled through time twice. Then I had a near-death experience which allowed me to ask a lot of questions and fill in the blanks.

That's very interesting. Have you met anyone else that has similar abilities and/or has received wisdom from the Creator?

That's very interesting. Have you met anyone else that has similar abilities and/or has received wisdom from the Creator?
Only a few. Spatial travelers, but no time or otherworldly travelers. Mostly near death experiences with vague, not specific memories of the event / events. The white light and familiars events.

Only a few. Spatial travelers, but no time or otherworldly travelers. Mostly near death experiences with vague, not specific memories of the event / events. The white light and familiars events.

I'll ask again. Were you told that we are all to love one another in any of the messages that you received?

I'll ask again. Were you told that we are all to love one another in any of the messages that you received?
And you missed it, in reality there is no you or I. We are all ONE with GOD, why would anyone hate themselves ? It makes no sense.

And you missed it, in reality there is no you or I. We are all ONE with GOD, why would anyone hate themselves ? It makes no sense.
Ok. I think that's true.

So you apparently believe in God. Does it make sense to you that God would give mankind some instruction through the scriptures and by "writing his laws into our hearts", so to speak?

Romans 2:14-15

English Standard Version

14 For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them

Ok. I think that's true.

So you apparently believe in God. Does it make sense to you that God would give mankind some instruction through the scriptures and by "writing his laws into our hearts", so to speak?

Romans 2:14-15​

English Standard Version​

14 For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them
I'm sorry, religion is, at best, a substitute for GOD. And any spirituality that is derived from religion cannot be as strong as the spirituality you inherently already possess, that which GOD gave you.

I'm sorry, religion is, at best, a substitute for GOD. And any spirituality that is derived from religion cannot be as strong as the spirituality you inherently already possess, that which GOD gave you.
Yes, we can agree that Spirituality is indeed a gift from God. How do most people "unlock" their Spirituality? How would an atheist "unlock" his Spirituality if he does not believe in any of it?

We were made in God's image. We all leave instructions for others regarding our wishes. It certainly makes sense to me that God would do the same by providing his instructions through the scriptures for our edification. Here is one example.

Revelation 22: 18-19

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, 19and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

Yes, we can agree that Spirituality is indeed a gift from God. How do most people "unlock" their Spirituality? How would an atheist "unlock" his Spirituality if he does not believe in any of it?
Belief in GOD has no bearing on one's spirituality. No one has to believe in GOD to allow their inner goodness to shine and of course the reverse is also true. It all boils down to personal choice.

Belief in GOD has no bearing on one's spirituality. No one has to believe in GOD to allow their inner goodness to shine and of course the reverse is also true. It all boils down to personal choice.

If one announces a donation to the poor in honor of Satan, have they pleased or offended God?

Forum List

Back