What Is The Explanation For The Left Harassing Trump Lawyers

Physically, sure. But mentally...

1605679812116.png

It's going to be ok. :itsok:

Same old story. There's a coup in play and the people putting it on won't tolerate anyone fucking with its momentum. In this little tale of revolution the radical left, the deep state and the globalist UN very much see us as the bad guys. THEY are true believers in their cause. I have yet to meet another patriot or conservative who is a no-shit true believer. Sure, some claim they are, but no one is willing to put their flesh on the line for what they believe in; at least not to the same degree as the Left.

I love it when those who work in darkness are being exposed.

The left wing elitists are slowly losing their grip.

True. But not quickly enough, I fear. Evil in America has been gaining momentum and spreading since at least 1973, and there's been no sign or indication or reason to believe it is or will be slowing down any time soon. Where does that leave us? I think deep in our DNA we all know where we stand and what we face; what is coming . . .

View attachment 417809

I agree. In fact, with the way evil is spreading like a deepening, rising high tide, I had considered parking my own and my family's asses on consecrated ground until shit gets sorted out. Just the other day I was shopping for authentic antique swords used in ancient battles because, you know, just in case what's coming at us isn't going down in a hail of bullets. My wife thinks I'm nuts, sort of, but we're crazy together, so that's a plus—usually.

Same old story. There's a coup in play and the people putting it on won't tolerate anyone fucking with its momentum. In this little tale of revolution the radical left, the deep state and the globalist UN very much see us as the bad guys. THEY are true believers in their cause. I have yet to meet another patriot or conservative who is a no-shit true believer. Sure, some claim they are, but no one is willing to put their flesh on the line for what they believe in; at least not to the same degree as the Left.

I love it when those who work in darkness are being exposed.

The left wing elitists are slowly losing their grip.

True. But not quickly enough, I fear. Evil in America has been gaining momentum and spreading since at least 1973, and there's been no sign or indication or reason to believe it is or will be slowing down any time soon. Where does that leave us? I think deep in our DNA we all know where we stand and what we face; what is coming . . .

View attachment 417809

I agree. In fact, with the way evil is spreading like a deepening, rising high tide, I had considered parking my own and my family's asses on consecrated ground until shit gets sorted out. Just the other day I was shopping for authentic antique swords used in ancient battles because, you know, just in case what's coming at us isn't going down in a hail of bullets. My wife thinks I'm nuts, sort of, but we're crazy together, so that's a plus—usually.

I tend to think more in terms of cans of RAID. It will be useful against the leftist cockroaches.

We should let New England be it's own country.

WTF?

You linked to two articles out of NYC. Why is that New England's fault?

First, New England has killed more people with COVID than most of the country.

New Hampshire and Vermont will be collateral damage.

You know that NY is not part of New England, right?

Yes...sorry...neither is New Jersey (the two biggest killers).

I was thinking they would go along and be ground zero.

What Is The Explanation For The Left Harassing Trump Lawyers

Dems are engaged in MOB rule, intimidation, and physical threats of harms due to their complete intolerance of any view other than the liberal world view.

They still carry the union bullying mentality.

To bad it won't work this time.

When it comes to bashing heads.....they have eggshells for skulls and oatmeal for brains.

WTF?

You linked to two articles out of NYC. Why is that New England's fault?

First, New England has killed more people with COVID than most of the country.

New Hampshire and Vermont will be collateral damage.

You know that NY is not part of New England, right?

Yes...sorry...neither is New Jersey (the two biggest killers).

I was thinking they would go along and be ground zero.

Do what you will with NY and NJ, just leave us out of it. We've got enough problems with a not-by-any-stretch-of-the-imagination 'Republican' governor and every flavor of looney liberal you can imagine.

We all know what a bunch of crooked shit works for the left.

What a stain these people have already become.

We know they are holding up legal proceedings and pissing at other lawyers because the are in trouble and can't hide their stealing of the election.

Why is it that the left condones this kind of unethical behaviour.

It is certainly a reflection on our potential V.P. and her corrupt activities as a lawyer and D.A.

Then we could nuke it in good conscience and get rid of a lot of blue shit.
Just what kind of p#ssy lawyer quits over a 1 minute phone voicemail from another lawyer? The junior lawyer was not even part of the litigation group involved in defending against the trump lawsuit. You notice the judge did nothing, the content was not released. A partner called, and told her the associates call was "discourteous and unprofessional". She's not exactly a legal tiger, is she? Would you want her representing you?

We all know what a bunch of crooked shit works for the left.

What a stain these people have already become.

We know they are holding up legal proceedings and pissing at other lawyers because the are in trouble and can't hide their stealing of the election.

Why is it that the left condones this kind of unethical behaviour.

It is certainly a reflection on our potential V.P. and her corrupt activities as a lawyer and D.A.

Then we could nuke it in good conscience and get rid of a lot of blue shit.
Just what kind of p#ssy lawyer quits over a 1 minute phone voicemail from another lawyer? The junior lawyer was not even part of the litigation group involved in defending against the trump lawsuit. You notice the judge did nothing, the content was not released. A partner called, and told her the associates call was "discourteous and unprofessional". She's not exactly a legal tiger, is she? Would you want her representing you?

We'll turn back in the right direction.

Why the fuck would they call her to begin with.

And tiger or not, I'd love the chance to visit with some of these assholes.

I also posted the effort going on in Georgia. Miss that one ?

Coming off that almost 4 years of intoxicating Orange stuff will do that to you. Hope you get it out of your system soon.

Forum List

Back