What Is The Republican Alternative To ObamaCare

And colossal suckers like you lap it up like mothers milk.

Pathetic.

LOL, what?

Dude, how about you put the "sucker" talk aside and explain to us in a straightforward way how Obamacare - which is a continuation of the current insurance based healthcare model - is going to reduce costs for Americans.

So, health care premiums have risen every year, but this year only, Fox Opinions tells you that it's due to Obamacare.

You are a colossal sucker.

Alright, no need to be a dick PMZ, and time to get off your high horse.

Correct, costs are rising in the healthcare system. But what you fail to realize (apparently) is that Obamacare is NOT a change to this system; it's still the same old insurance model, only now we're REQUIRED to participate or face a fine, and insurers are REQUIRED to take on pre-existing conditions (which raise costs).

Obamacare IS the current system, PMZ. YOU are a colossal sucker, lol.

Exactly. The entire point of ACA is to preserve the status quo - to trap us there by law.

Then why are Republicans whining about change?

Alright, no need to be a dick PMZ, and time to get off your high horse.

Correct, costs are rising in the healthcare system. But what you fail to realize (apparently) is that Obamacare is NOT a change to this system; it's still the same old insurance model, only now we're REQUIRED to participate or face a fine, and insurers are REQUIRED to take on pre-existing conditions (which raise costs).

Obamacare IS the current system, PMZ. YOU are a colossal sucker, lol.

Exactly. The entire point of ACA is to preserve the status quo - to trap us there by law.

I don't know, nor do I care. Republicans are Democrats with different colored ties.

Exactly, "Obamacare" was packaged and sold as a vehicle to insure the uninsured and reduce premiums.
It wasn't packaged and sold as to knock people out of their insurance policies that they liked, nor was it packaged and sold as to what was a good policy and what was a junk policy dictated by our government.
This is tyranny

We have a right to have bad insurance.

Your messiah tells you what bad insurance is, PMZ.
The government lies to get this Obamacare sold and you think nothing of it?
You're a tool and nothing more.

Exactly, "Obamacare" was packaged and sold as a vehicle to insure the uninsured and reduce premiums.
It wasn't packaged and sold as to knock people out of their insurance policies that they liked, nor was it packaged and sold as to what was a good policy and what was a junk policy dictated by our government.
This is tyranny

It's what we'll get, anyway.

We have lost the right, however, to decide for ourselves what is 'bad' and 'good' when it comes to insurance.

So, health care premiums have risen every year, but this year only, Fox Opinions tells you that it's due to Obamacare.

You are a LYING SACK OF SHIT. Each and every year the reason for the rise in health care costs is DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE THEFT ALLOWED THROUGH CRONY CAPITALISM AND FORCED THROUGH ADDITIONAL STATE AND FEDERAL REGULATIONS. The health care costs are going up BECAUSE OF SCREWED UP GOVERNMENT management. Obuma Care is a collection of SCREWED UP GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS, designed to YET AGAIN screw us in the ass.

Have you see all that new equipment in hospitals now? Have you seen hospitals now? How about all of the ads on TV that tell us to ask our Doctors about a new pill for what we didn't even know was a problem. Have you seen what Doctors drive now?

Yet Republicans say, what problem? Let's vote again this week to repeal Obamacare.

Pathetic.

You are an idiot. I've also seen the exact same equipment outside of hospitals where you can get the same procedures done for an order of magnitude less than it costs in hospitals. The hospital costs are screwed up because they have no choice but to pass on costs from government mandated free customers and government mandated medicare and medicaid prices to customers that pay their costs plus carry the load for the moochers, and the medicaid and medicare customers. That and hospital customers are more likely to be suit happy moochers.

Last edited:

Pathetic.

LOL, what?

Dude, how about you put the "sucker" talk aside and explain to us in a straightforward way how Obamacare - which is a continuation of the current insurance based healthcare model - is going to reduce costs for Americans.

By getting those who either are too poor, or too irresponsible, to cover their own healthcare costs, out of emergency rooms and into much more cost effective care.

To reduce the business cost of sick time.

To enable better informed shopping for health care insurance. Reward the cost effective companies and make the others pay for their mismanagement.

To reduce the education ineffectiveness of student sick time.

To name a few.

Why can't you answer the questions I asked you?

You called somebody dumb for believing Fox news analysts warning of price increases, yet my premium rose in 2014 and my insurance cited it as being due to the ACA law. Am I to ignore reality?

Secondly, Obamacare is a continuation of the current insurance model; we still go to private insurance companies, buy plans, etc. Only change is now we're required to buy a plan. I've studied economics, and generally when you make no fundamental changes to a system, nothing will change, lol. Now I know that sounds simple, but many ACA supporters don't seem to understand that concept!

This is tyranny

We have lost the right, however, to decide for ourselves what is 'bad' and 'good' when it comes to insurance.

The right to ignorance and or irresponsibility are not mentioned in the Constitution.

This is tyranny

Quite necessarily so according to the evidence.

Quite necessarily so according to the evidence.

Just because you are incapable of participating as a consumer in the free market, does not mean we should be punished for your incompetence.

You are a LYING SACK OF SHIT. Each and every year the reason for the rise in health care costs is DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE THEFT ALLOWED THROUGH CRONY CAPITALISM AND FORCED THROUGH ADDITIONAL STATE AND FEDERAL REGULATIONS. The health care costs are going up BECAUSE OF SCREWED UP GOVERNMENT management. Obuma Care is a collection of SCREWED UP GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS, designed to YET AGAIN screw us in the ass.

Have you see all that new equipment in hospitals now? Have you seen hospitals now? How about all of the ads on TV that tell us to ask our Doctors about a new pill for what we didn't even know was a problem. Have you seen what Doctors drive now?

Yet Republicans say, what problem? Let's vote again this week to repeal Obamacare.

Pathetic.

You are an idiot. I've also seen the exact same equipment outside of hospitals where you can get the same procedures done for an order of magnitude less than it costs in hospitals. The hospital costs are screwed up because they have no choice but to pass on costs from government mandated free customers and government mandated medicare and medicaid prices to customers that pay their costs plus carry the load for the moochers, and the medicaid and medicare customers. That and hospital customers are more likely to be suit happy moochers.

Sounds like an ad for Obamacare.

The right to ignorance and or irresponsibility are not mentioned in the Constitution.

Sure it is. Bill of Rights. Ninth amendment. Regardless, it's telling that you equate the right to decide for ourselves with ignorance and irresponsibility. Is that why you've never tried it?

Why can't you answer the questions I asked you?

You called somebody dumb for believing Fox news analysts warning of price increases, yet my premium rose in 2014 and my insurance cited it as being due to the ACA law. Am I to ignore reality?

Secondly, Obamacare is a continuation of the current insurance model; we still go to private insurance companies, buy plans, etc. Only change is now we're required to buy a plan. I've studied economics, and generally when you make no fundamental changes to a system, nothing will change, lol. Now I know that sounds simple, but many ACA supporters don't seem to understand that concept!

None of the Fox addicted understand even the most obvious things about Obamacare.

It's cognitive dissonance to say that Obamacare is a huge change, then say that nothing's different.

Pick one and we can talk about it.

your messiah tells you what bad insurance is, pmz.
The government lies to get this obamacare sold and you think nothing of it?

quite necessarily so according to the evidence.

just because you are incapable of participating as a consumer in the free market, does not mean we should be punished for your incompetence.

wtf?

Alright, no need to be a dick PMZ; it's time to get off your high horse.

Correct, costs are rising in the healthcare system. I don't disagree. My point is that Obamacare IS the current insurance based system with the only difference being that citizens now MUST participate or face a fine. Do you understand this? Obamacare IS the current system. The only other large change is that insurers must now take on pre-existing conditions, and this is NOT a cost-reducing measure and will cause premiums to rise.

Obamacare is the current system, PMZ. You call me the sucker? I think peeps who bought the story that Obamacare will drive costs down were the suckers....

Don't waste your time. He's FakeyJackey's twin sister.

Nothing but potification and articles of faith from whole cloth.

No evidence.

A big hard on for Fox News. He's just frustrated because there are a bunch of good looking blondes who are ten times smarter than he could ever hope to have been (before his brain started to die).

By getting those who either are too poor, or too irresponsible, to cover their own healthcare costs, out of emergency rooms and into much more cost effective care.

Are costs in the healthcare system primarily rising because of unpaid "emergency room visits"? I heard this was a tiny fraction of the problem, and that hospitals generally independently picked up these costs (not taxpayers). Secondly, if we're worried about this how about we just expand medicaid a bit and forget about the rest of the ACA? I'm fine with medicaid...

To reduce the business cost of sick time.
How so?

To enable better informed shopping for health care insurance. Reward the cost effective companies and make the others pay for their mismanagement.

To reduce the education ineffectiveness of student sick time.

Lol come on man.. Are you seriously trying to convince me that Obamacare will reduce the overall costs of the healthcare system by using the statement it "reduces the education ineffectiveness of student sick time"?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I think you can give me something just a tad more convincing...

Last edited:

This is tyranny

So because 6/10th of .01% are getting their policies scrapped it's "tyranny"?

What about the 17 Million kids with pre-existing conditions that can't be kicked off their parent's policies? That tyranny too?

What about the 40 Million or so that couldn't get insurance before, now getting it. That Tyranny too?

What about the 45K Americans dying EACH YEAR because of no insurance prior to ObamaCare. Was that FREEDOM??

:lol:

Those are meaningless slogans.

This is tyranny

Your messiah tells you what bad insurance is, Meister.

Selling Republican do nothing is a tough job but by managing the truth, and scrubbing brains, Fox Opinions is up to it.

Forum List

Back