What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

Lol
I guess it all depends on the person doing the shooting, the range, the ammunition, among many other things...
True, aks get the job done... Aks are truly a very basic weapon of war and that’s it, they can’t be used for anything else...

Wait just a minute. The AK round is used in more than a few Russian Hunting Rifles. Just because you wouldn't use it to hunt with doesn't mean it can't be used. The AK can bring down a whitetail at 100 yds just fine. IT can also bring down an Antelope as 100 yds. In a brush area, it's equal to the 30.30 in power and makes even a better brush rifle. Now, if the AK only can only really function in WAR then that must apply to the AR as well. But the rest of us not spinning your yarns know that the AK can and is used throughout the world to put meat on the table. If it's all you have, that's what you use even if there is better choices but you can't afford those better choices.

Here we go again equating semiautomatic rifles that LOOK LIKE military rifles with actual military rifles

Sure, if one suspends all intelligence and/or ignores the fact that the AR-15 is the retail version of the M-16.
Another cluless commie sounds off.

The M-16 has completely different components.

The AR looks like an M-4. That's about all. It technically does not even shoot the same round (5.56 v. .223).

Yeah, it has different components so that it can't be made fully automatic like the M-16.

Stop with the pud factor BS.

And really neither can the modern M-16 or M-4. The most you can get out of them is a 3 shot burst. Sorry, since the advent of the -3 and -4 of the M-16 it no longer had a full auto setting. That being said, in Combat, there are very few instances to use the 3 shot burst. Almost all combat shots are in the semi auto setting. Meaning, there is absolutely nothing different in an AR-15 and a M-4 in how it shoots, handles, etc..

The point that flew right over your blunt little head is that a person hell bent on killing people doesn't need a rifle and if you ban one weapon then that person who is hell bent on murder will simply use a different weapon

And you keep pretending that all weapons are equal.

They aren't

A baseball bat is a weapon...but much less lethal than a machine gun. No?

A shot gun is lethal...but far less lethal than a semi-auto magazine fed assault weapon
Matters not, because if we stop the idiots from using any weapons to kill people with, then we have made America safe again.

First we have to deal with the sympathetic left who has sympathy for the evil ones.

Have to limit the power they have in setting devil's up on high. This nation should have had enough of it by now, but for some reason it just keeps going and going.
Instead it’s the guns that are devils. An Inanimate object

Gee, I already gave the reasoning of the 223 round for combat. Aren't you the bright one.

The AK is better when you are firing full auto with it. It's a fantastic spray and pray weapon. But it's generally short ranged and sloppy. It's tolerances are loose to say the least. This is why it can fire in almost any situation while the AR/M-16 has to be fairly clean. But the range that the AK is effective is rather short and it has a penetration problem since the bullet is so large and the powder is so weak. I would rather have an AR, M-16 or a M-4 in combat since those 3 (actually based on the same weapon) are much more versatile.

AS for not knowing the M-16, I already published the AR-15 Model 601 that begat the AR-15 Model 602, 603, and 604 or commonly known as the M-16 and the AR-15 model AR6720 which is the AR-15 sharing most parts with the M-4. . You seem to be loaded with more insults than facts, cupcake.

Well the facts still stand bud, first if I were in a firefight with a M16 and had an AK47 the16er would be dead. I don’t know where you got the AK you shot but I can start at one side of a tree and cut it down with mine, I could drop it in a pile of mud and sand drain the bore and start shooting try that with your 16 or 15. The history does not mean anything. Reading google doesn’t either. I had my own m16 and If it’s all you got it’s almost ok. The 5.56 is not a good round for warfare in brush the 7.62x39 will shoot through brush much better. The M14 was a good but heavy weapon the M60 was thebaddog 45 okay better than the new shit. Built and stripped a lot of all of them in the armor cage. .50s of all kinds .30 s of all kinds belt fed mag fed you name it. Buffer mods barrel nicks belt crossover chips. Used them all qualified with all and artillery 155s 105s 88s 90s mortar, demo, cbr and in and out. BS does not faze me. The large number of problems with 5.56 based weapons caused many people to pick up an AK and ammo to stay alive. Sorry just the truth.
Lol
I guess it all depends on the person doing the shooting, the range, the ammunition, among many other things...
True, aks get the job done... Aks are truly a very basic weapon of war and that’s it, they can’t be used for anything else...

Wait just a minute. The AK round is used in more than a few Russian Hunting Rifles. Just because you wouldn't use it to hunt with doesn't mean it can't be used. The AK can bring down a whitetail at 100 yds just fine. IT can also bring down an Antelope as 100 yds. In a brush area, it's equal to the 30.30 in power and makes even a better brush rifle. Now, if the AK only can only really function in WAR then that must apply to the AR as well. But the rest of us not spinning your yarns know that the AK can and is used throughout the world to put meat on the table. If it's all you have, that's what you use even if there is better choices but you can't afford those better choices.

Here we go again equating semiautomatic rifles that LOOK LIKE military rifles with actual military rifles

The AK looks less like a military rifle yet it IS a military rifle. It was born out of WWII and for many years, was the most successful military rifle ever made. The AR is born out of war as well. It has no room for nice things. Every part of it has a function of War. Both of these can be used for hunting but their intended purpose is to kill and wound other poeple and they are both very good at it. Just because a M-2 Mah Deuce can kill an elk at a mile with a very gifted shooter doesn't make it a hunting rifle. Claymores can also be used to uproot a tree stump but that still doens't make it a Wonderful tool for the back yard unless that backyard is a war zone.

Any AK a civilian can own is nothing but just another semiautomatic rifle that LOOKS LIKE a military weapon.

Lol

The rifle anyone buys at Walmart doesn't remotely resemble the same named rifle that is military issue.
It's like comparing a Ferrari to a Chevy.

An AR 15 resembles an M 16 that is the entire reason people here want to ban them

Not ban, regulate. Make it harder to buy them but not impossible. That's called Due Process and it's perfectly legal. The AR is designed for War as I have pointed out before. You will notice that some are starting to comment in that venue. Just because it can shoot a groundhog doesn't make it any less a weapon of war. And the reason it looks like a Military rifle is because it IS. The AR and the AK needs their own Firearms Classification.

Yes you say you want uber-regulation but others want outright bans and you know it

You know, a couple of weeks ago, 60 Minutes did a story about the AR-15, and what the weapon was and wasn't capable of.

One of the myths that was shattered about the AR-15 is that it can be used for hunting. Sorry, but the ammo that weapon uses travels at about 3 times the speed of sound, as well as has a bullet that is designed to tumble and fragment when it hits. They showed a couple of rounds of shot from a regular hunting rifle, and then showed a couple of rounds shot with an AR-15.

The rounds that were shot with a hunting rifle didn't travel as fast, and they entered in cleanly, and didn't tumble that much. If you used it to hunt, you wouldn't ruin much of the meat.

The AR-15 round entered in, started tumbling, exited out the top of the block of gel towards the back, and created a huge cavity in the gel, as well as left quite a few bullet fragments in the gel block. If you used that round for hunting, the only way to keep from ruining the meat would be to make a head shot, but even that would possibly end up messing up the antlers as a trophy.

You like to leave out that WHAT you are hunting is the largest determination of what rifle to use.

A .223 is a perfectly serviceable round for small game and pest control.

The rifle anyone buys at Walmart doesn't remotely resemble the same named rifle that is military issue.

An AR 15 resembles an M 16 that is the entire reason people here want to ban them

Not ban, regulate. Make it harder to buy them but not impossible. That's called Due Process and it's perfectly legal. The AR is designed for War as I have pointed out before. You will notice that some are starting to comment in that venue. Just because it can shoot a groundhog doesn't make it any less a weapon of war. And the reason it looks like a Military rifle is because it IS. The AR and the AK needs their own Firearms Classification.

Yes you say you want uber-regulation but others want outright bans and you know it
typical leftist no conviction in their stance. always skating around.

You know, a couple of weeks ago, 60 Minutes did a story about the AR-15, and what the weapon was and wasn't capable of.

One of the myths that was shattered about the AR-15 is that it can be used for hunting. Sorry, but the ammo that weapon uses travels at about 3 times the speed of sound, as well as has a bullet that is designed to tumble and fragment when it hits. They showed a couple of rounds of shot from a regular hunting rifle, and then showed a couple of rounds shot with an AR-15.

The rounds that were shot with a hunting rifle didn't travel as fast, and they entered in cleanly, and didn't tumble that much. If you used it to hunt, you wouldn't ruin much of the meat.

The AR-15 round entered in, started tumbling, exited out the top of the block of gel towards the back, and created a huge cavity in the gel, as well as left quite a few bullet fragments in the gel block. If you used that round for hunting, the only way to keep from ruining the meat would be to make a head shot, but even that would possibly end up messing up the antlers as a trophy.
Lol
You’re a fucking moron if you believe that, what you just said makes no sense… So shut the fuck up you stupid ass motherfucker...
A .223 is not an ultra high-speed cartridge, Part of why it’s so popular weapon for varmint hunting. With full metal jacket’s It does no damage to the pelt it passes right through...
You need to educate yourself because you sound like a fucking moron

Well the facts still stand bud, first if I were in a firefight with a M16 and had an AK47 the16er would be dead. I don’t know where you got the AK you shot but I can start at one side of a tree and cut it down with mine, I could drop it in a pile of mud and sand drain the bore and start shooting try that with your 16 or 15. The history does not mean anything. Reading google doesn’t either. I had my own m16 and If it’s all you got it’s almost ok. The 5.56 is not a good round for warfare in brush the 7.62x39 will shoot through brush much better. The M14 was a good but heavy weapon the M60 was thebaddog 45 okay better than the new shit. Built and stripped a lot of all of them in the armor cage. .50s of all kinds .30 s of all kinds belt fed mag fed you name it. Buffer mods barrel nicks belt crossover chips. Used them all qualified with all and artillery 155s 105s 88s 90s mortar, demo, cbr and in and out. BS does not faze me. The large number of problems with 5.56 based weapons caused many people to pick up an AK and ammo to stay alive. Sorry just the truth.
Lol

The AK looks less like a military rifle yet it IS a military rifle. It was born out of WWII and for many years, was the most successful military rifle ever made. The AR is born out of war as well. It has no room for nice things. Every part of it has a function of War. Both of these can be used for hunting but their intended purpose is to kill and wound other poeple and they are both very good at it. Just because a M-2 Mah Deuce can kill an elk at a mile with a very gifted shooter doesn't make it a hunting rifle. Claymores can also be used to uproot a tree stump but that still doens't make it a Wonderful tool for the back yard unless that backyard is a war zone.

Any AK a civilian can own is nothing but just another semiautomatic rifle that LOOKS LIKE a military weapon.

A civilian version of the AK is a wall hanger. Hey Look what I got type of gun. The Military AK is normally used in full auto. And the AK can spray lead with the best of them at short range. I can't even conceive of showing up a shoot with an AK47 and being expected to be taken seriously.. But there will be a lot of oogling. There also will be a lot of Laughter.

I only know what I think and know. I don't speak for anyone other than me. You seem to want to speak for me and everyone else. Pray tell, keep telling us what we are thinking.

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.

There are about 300 million guns in America.
Even if you banned all guns, attempted to confiscated all the guns, you would not change a thing.
Because, Mass shooters, Terrorist and Criminals will not obey the gun laws.

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.

Even if you banned all guns, attempted to confiscated all the guns, you would not change a thing.

Who said anything about confiscating guns? I certainly didn't. But we can regulate them smarter. And we can tie up the loose ends that allows the people you mentioned from obtaining them easily. Hell, make em work for it.

Who said anything about confiscating guns? I certainly didn't. But we can regulate them smarter. And we can tie up the loose ends that allows the people you mentioned from obtaining them easily. Hell, make em work for it.

Okay, so you make them work for it. It won't solve any problems.

Lol

A civilian version of the AK is a wall hanger. Hey Look what I got type of gun. The Military AK is normally used in full auto. And the AK can spray lead with the best of them at short range. I can't even conceive of showing up a shoot with an AK47 and being expected to be taken seriously.. But there will be a lot of oogling. There also will be a lot of Laughter.
Laughter? I hope you don't mean you laughing.

You're not getting more regulation. Ain't happening. Give up. We are going the other way. Full autos will be common place.

Lol

And nothing you posted here refutes what I said

Okay, so you make them work for it. It won't solve any problems.

If the only place they can get the guns is through illegal means then the authorities can set up stings along those line. And we can tighten things up state to state. It's bad enough that there has been Reserve Police that have turned out to be White Nazis and Convicted Felons because of the lack of communication. This includes the communication from Shrinks when a person is a danger to the community.

I only know what I think and know. I don't speak for anyone other than me. You seem to want to speak for me and everyone else. Pray tell, keep telling us what we are thinking.

Really you only speak for your self?

Then why did you say this

What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

and I quote

I speak for MOST people

Laughter? I hope you don't mean you laughing.

You're not getting more regulation. Ain't happening. Give up. We are going the other way. Full autos will be common place.

And yet, that one last piece of common sense firearm regulation already has been agreed upon by the Colorado House, the new Senate coming in and the newly Governor Elect.

I suppose you believe that the new 5-4 Republican nominated Supreme Court is going to overturn the 1934 Firearms Act. Roe V will be overturned long before that is and I don't look for Roe V Wade to be bothered. Full Autos are highly regulated. But due to due process, you can get one yourself. There is no Ban on them at all. You just have to qualify for the license, pay 200 bucks for each weapon and the Feds get out of your way. Now, the States may not. May States just won't allow them. And many Counties won't allow them. Or they are regulated to the point where the common person can't have them nor operate them.

You put a lot of store on how the new Supreme Court is supposed to change things. But as long as they can only rule in favor of things that fall under the Constitution under the 2nd, 10th and 14th amendment then nothing much will change. It appears that your should be working with the States. Oh, that's right, the Reps took quite a shillacking at the locals levels. So don't look for a change there either.

Common Sense says that to have full auto weapons without regulation means that even minor shooting today can turn into hundreds dead. Imagine a fruitcake firing up a M-2 Mah Deuce 50 Cal that he has mounted on his Jeep on a crowd of people waiting to get into a stadium. Imagine heads being blown off, arms and legs being removed, and it gets even uglier. Your wanting to remove the 1934 Firearms act is ridiculous. If you want to make a place much like Syria I suggest you just move there.

You basically stated about the AK being a weapon of war, even in civilian trim, as I have about the AR. For once, you actually made sense. Now, don't go off the rails. You are on a roll. Make it a trend. That's one in a row for you.

You basically stated about the AK being a weapon of war, even in civilian trim, as I have about the AR. For once, you actually made sense. Now, don't go off the rails. You are on a roll. Make it a trend. That's one in a row for you.

I never said it was a weapon of war. I said any AK that any civilian can own is nothing but a semiautomatic rifle

If you are going to tell me what I say then use the fucking quote function.

Forum List

Back