What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.

The Republican solution is to buy more guns, offering up their sympathies & holding prayer vigils, while refusing to legislate laws that would help to keep guns out of the wrong hands.

Everyone knows that!

david-horsey-cartoon20091019.jpg

When you can't even stop people who are on terrorists watch lists from buying guns, there's a problem
Obama argues for gun controls as way to fight terror

Orlando shootingl
Orlando shooting: 49 killed, shooter pledged ISIS allegiance - CNN
The problem with the Demon-crats, is that they mis-identify who the threat is, and therefore go after the good citizens in a bid to cover up their weaknesses when the crap hits the fan. People know this, and it is why they can't stand the Demon-crats telling them what to do, how to do it, and when to do it.

You already made your case and made the grade for FAKE NEWS!!!!! Quit while you are behind.
So anything you don't like is fake news.. Got it... LOL

You have been
watching way too many movies. Criminals have semi autos or revolvers or single shot guns. Most don't even have any ARs or AKs. Once Swat shows up, the Cops have the criminals outgunned so bad, it's silly with their Colt Model 6250 ARs. You've earned a FAKE NEWS!!!!!

You're being foolish. Criminals have had automatic weapons for decades. Another reason for police ramping up their own weapons and vehicles.

How the North Hollywood shootout changed policing
More than 300 outgunned LEOs from five agencies, fighting for their lives, fired more than 550 rounds

Mar 1, 2017

By Dana Bartholomew
Daily News, Los Angeles

LOS ANGELES — LAPD Officer James Zboravan was two months and eight days out of the police academy when he faced a barrage of machine-gun fire, shot and wounded a bank robber and dove across unarmored officers to shield them with his bulletproof vest.

He was shot four times before leaping through an exploding glass doorway.

bullets-2.jpg

An inside view of a bullet ridden LAPD patrol car windshield is seen while on display at the North Hollywood police station prior to a ceremony marking the 20th anniversary of the shootout. (AP Photo/Richard Vogel)
How to explain to the public why cops don't shoot to woundHere's why all police need a patrol rifle

“There was no time to be scared. It’s not a macho thing. There’s so much going on. You fall back on your training — the best in the world,” recalled Zboravan, an award-winning sergeant now serving as an assistant watch commander at Northeast Division. “The lesson is, very plainly: “Just because you’re shot doesn’t mean you’re going to die. You must fight on.”

Twenty years ago, on Feb. 28, 1997, two men armed with fully automatic weapons and clad in heavy body armor did more than rob the Bank of America at 6600 Laurel Canyon Blvd. in North Hollywood.

For 44 thunderous minutes, they marched through a neighborhood under siege, spraying stores, homes and cars with 1,100 armor-piercing bullets, wounding 11 police officers and six bystanders.

More than 300 outgunned law enforcement officers from five agencies, fighting for their lives, fired back with more than 550 rounds. But most were from .38 revolvers or 9 mm pistols pitted against an arsenal of high-capacity AK-47s and automatic rifles.

The nation then watched the terror unfold on live TV as news helicopters broadcast the battle now known as the North Hollywood shootout.

When the shell casings stopped rolling, two bandits lay dead — one after shooting himself after sustaining 10 gunshot wounds — and the other after bleeding to death from 29 gunshots after telling police, “F--- you. Shoot me in the head.”
[...]

Police in this infamous shootout were forced to go to gun shops to acquire the necessary weapons and ammunition to combat these criminals. Nothing has changed to this day.

Bushmaster XM15 is a Semi Auto Rifle
The AK-47 was an automatic yes. But it got taken out early.

And that was over 20 years ago. What this article is about is to tell the public that 20 years ago, the police were ill equipped to handle this type of situation. But today, they are no longer outgunned even if the same thing were to come up. They have the Colt LE6920 Assault Rifles in Every Car which can go head to head in such an even and it would be dealt with long before SWAT would have arrived.

Plus, availability of the full auto weapons is almost non existent today. Once again, you have made the heart warning

FAKE NEWS!!!!!
Wake up an smell the coffee. Here are a few articles disproving your contention.
https://nypost.com/2017/03/08/massive-gun-bust-is-biggest-in-brooklyn-history-authorities/
https://thenypost.files.wordpress.c...5.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=525&h=410&crop=1
Some Chicago gangs turning to rifles for added firepower, police say
Federal bust nets high-powered assault weapons from Bell Gardens gang
The FBI Reports Military Gang Members Are Funneling Heavy Weapons To The Streets
'Goodfellas' Gang Busted for Allegedly Selling Machine Guns, Other Weapons
Looks like another ignorant know it all has had its alligator mouth overload its hummingbird ass.

You'll lose your weapons the first day

Still got mine and so do a few million others. People like you probably wont' fare as well.

Hey you admitted you have a mental illness PTSD it's on your medical records so you might as well turn your guns in now because pretty soon you'll forget where they are

Unlike you, I have been diagnosed and am able to operate fully without being a threat to society nor myself. You just haven't been diagnosed yet but you are definitely a threat to society. There are millions of us out here. When you think it's time to come collect the weapons of everyone that doesn't agree with you 100% then you can start with me. There are some skill sets to earn PTSD that you won't be prepared for. We are the reason you have the right to mouth off like you do. Don't take it any further than that. As I stated before, we have an American Revolution every 2 and 4 years and we try and do it without bloodshed.

Tell that to the people who want to take guns away from the "mentally ill" AKA YOU

FAKE NEWS!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!

On the one hand we're told that "mental health" is the key to gun violence...and then on the other we're told that there's no way to effectively deal with mental health in regards to gun ownership.

Are ya getting the idea that gun huggers don't actually want to solve the problem??

I asked you how you would prevent anyone who is not diagnosed as mentally ill or not being treated for mental illness from legally buying a gun

Then I asked you that since medical records are private and protected by a myriad of laws how would you ever know who was actually diagnosed as mentally ill?

IOW I asked you for a solution but you don't have any do you?

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.
The republican answer to mass shootings is as always, more guns in the the hands of the public which of course includes those doing the mass shootings.

I wonder why the attempted mass shooting at a mall was so quickly stopped

Oh yeah armed people shot back

You have been
watching way too many movies. Criminals have semi autos or revolvers or single shot guns. Most don't even have any ARs or AKs. Once Swat shows up, the Cops have the criminals outgunned so bad, it's silly with their Colt Model 6250 ARs. You've earned a FAKE NEWS!!!!!

You're being foolish. Criminals have had automatic weapons for decades. Another reason for police ramping up their own weapons and vehicles.

More than 300 outgunned LEOs from five agencies, fighting for their lives, fired more than 550 rounds

Mar 1, 2017

By Dana Bartholomew
Daily News, Los Angeles

LOS ANGELES — LAPD Officer James Zboravan was two months and eight days out of the police academy when he faced a barrage of machine-gun fire, shot and wounded a bank robber and dove across unarmored officers to shield them with his bulletproof vest.

He was shot four times before leaping through an exploding glass doorway.

bullets-2.jpg

An inside view of a bullet ridden LAPD patrol car windshield is seen while on display at the North Hollywood police station prior to a ceremony marking the 20th anniversary of the shootout. (AP Photo/Richard Vogel)
How to explain to the public why cops don't shoot to woundHere's why all police need a patrol rifle

“There was no time to be scared. It’s not a macho thing. There’s so much going on. You fall back on your training — the best in the world,” recalled Zboravan, an award-winning sergeant now serving as an assistant watch commander at Northeast Division. “The lesson is, very plainly: “Just because you’re shot doesn’t mean you’re going to die. You must fight on.”

Twenty years ago, on Feb. 28, 1997, two men armed with fully automatic weapons and clad in heavy body armor did more than rob the Bank of America at 6600 Laurel Canyon Blvd. in North Hollywood.

For 44 thunderous minutes, they marched through a neighborhood under siege, spraying stores, homes and cars with 1,100 armor-piercing bullets, wounding 11 police officers and six bystanders.

More than 300 outgunned law enforcement officers from five agencies, fighting for their lives, fired back with more than 550 rounds. But most were from .38 revolvers or 9 mm pistols pitted against an arsenal of high-capacity AK-47s and automatic rifles.

The nation then watched the terror unfold on live TV as news helicopters broadcast the battle now known as the North Hollywood shootout.

When the shell casings stopped rolling, two bandits lay dead — one after shooting himself after sustaining 10 gunshot wounds — and the other after bleeding to death from 29 gunshots after telling police, “F--- you. Shoot me in the head.”
[...]

Police in this infamous shootout were forced to go to gun shops to acquire the necessary weapons and ammunition to combat these criminals. Nothing has changed to this day.

Bushmaster XM15 is a Semi Auto Rifle
The AK-47 was an automatic yes. But it got taken out early.

And that was over 20 years ago. What this article is about is to tell the public that 20 years ago, the police were ill equipped to handle this type of situation. But today, they are no longer outgunned even if the same thing were to come up. They have the Colt LE6920 Assault Rifles in Every Car which can go head to head in such an even and it would be dealt with long before SWAT would have arrived.

Plus, availability of the full auto weapons is almost non existent today. Once again, you have made the heart warning

FAKE NEWS!!!!!
Wake up an smell the coffee. Here are a few articles disproving your contention.
https://nypost.com/2017/03/08/massive-gun-bust-is-biggest-in-brooklyn-history-authorities/
https://thenypost.files.wordpress.c...5.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=525&h=410&crop=1
Some Chicago gangs turning to rifles for added firepower, police say
Federal bust nets high-powered assault weapons from Bell Gardens gang
The FBI Reports Military Gang Members Are Funneling Heavy Weapons To The Streets
'Goodfellas' Gang Busted for Allegedly Selling Machine Guns, Other Weapons
Looks like another ignorant know it all has had its alligator mouth overload its hummingbird ass.
Who has earned FAKE NEWS fool?

What is the solution to murder, robbery, fraud, bullying, adultry, child abuse, pedofilia, necrofilia, lying and etc., and etc.? Was prohibition the answer to excess drinking, the war on drugs the answer to drug abuse? When has prohibition ever been the answer to anything people wanted or wanted to do?

Q. (to first sentence) There are no panaceas to any crime on you list.

Prohibition generally creates a black market and criminal enterprises, and creates more criminals.

By implication what is the solution to mass shootings.
The answer lies in the solution to all crime.

There is no panacea or solution to mass shootings. Confiscation of all firearms in America is impossible, as is any way to learn who, where and when the next one will occur.
We can identify the who, and we can get close as to the when, but law enforcement has got to have it's hands untied in moving on those who spew vile threats and rehtoric in which alerts them to the possibility of yet another crazy person who has lost it, and is once again within their grasp.

Who cannot be stopped, they can be interviewed if there is probable cause but no action can be taken unless an overt act or threat is manifest.

What do you suggest when you assert, "law enforcement has got to have it's hands untied"? A specific threat allows LE to make an arrest but the blather by those on the Internet is too pervasive, and the threats are generally not directed at a single target. Criminal and Terrorist threats are misdemeanors and the means to commit the act need to be present (in the custody of the subject, such as a gun or other weapon).

back to the OP.

solutions to gun violence:

1. enforce the laws regarding crimes committed with guns
2. put insane people in safe places where they cant harm themselves or others
3. crack down hard on gangs and gang members in our cities
4. Change our culture of hate and violence as solutions to personal and political differences.
5. Stop the welfare system that has destroyed the black family unit.
6. Teach respect and understanding in the public schools
7. teach personal responsibility in the public schools.
8. allow teachers and school officials to be armed
9. Stop the anti-cop culture
10. Put God back in our public discourse
11. There are some weapons that no private citizen has a need for, bazookas, gattling guns, tanks, anti tank missiles, RPGs, etc. ban ownership of these types of weapons by private citizens------------I think those bans already exist.

Bottom line the problem is cultural, we have always had guns in this country, the mass murder events are relatively recent in the last 20 years or so. What has changed? the rise of liberalism and the fall of personal responsibility.

Thank you for your input. While I disagree with some of it, I agree with most of it. I won't cover what I agree with but I will discuss those that I don't.

2. Sounds good until you learn that we don't know when some are unstable until they go off the deep end. Some can be predicted and often times, the signals are overlooked. Next year, we will finally have on the books where a concerned family member or Cops can petition a Judge to have the dangerous person's guns removed. This falls well within the 14th amendment and the 10th. For some odd reason, the Colorado Republican Senate, last year, was handed a House bill that was voted on by both parties to this affect. The Senate was Republican controlled. The Senate wouldn't even let it get out of committee and it died like many bills do. This is a large reason the Republicans in the Senate are being sent home. At any state level, we can't afford party politics. So I agree with you but with provisions.

5. You can't stop welfare until you stop Corporate Welfare that causes much of it. There are many more Whites on welfare than any other race. And most of those whites are working one and two jobs trying to make ends meet. They have no choice but to get the assistance just to keep the wolf from the front door. And many still aren't making it. If a company cannot afford to pay their workers a living wage, they shouldn't be in business in the first place. What even worse, companies like Walmart and other large corporate business have come up with a novel way to decrease the unemployment numbers. Drop back on full time employees and have more Part Time Employees. In Sep of this year, nation wide, we gained 36,200 jobs and lowered the unemployment rate. But what we also had done is the loss of 26,200 full time jobs at the same time. That means we netted a whole bunch of Part Time Jobs and lost a whole bunch of full time jobs. But, my oh my, the unemployment rate did look better. But I have noticed that you can use SNAP (welfare) to get cash and buy things like Energy Drinks and Soda pop, just to name a few. This practice needs to be stopped. The saving there alone would enable for the present Welfare rate to cost much less. On this one, I disagree. But I do agree we need to clean it up.

8. Although the teachers in this state can be armed, the Teachers Associations and PTAs have decided not to allow it. The Teachers and Parents don't think it is a very good idea. I bow to the educators on this one so we our first total disagree.

10. Although I don't see anything wrong with students making a club out of Religion so they can practice their religion, I do see a problem with this. Who's God are you talking about? What Religion are you talking about? Would you allow practicing Muslims to stop anywhere they want and pray 5 times a day? And what about the Athiests. This can become a problem real fast. You can't exclude one Religion while promoting another. So I have a partial agree on this one.

2. when relatives, employers, teachers, etc identify unusual behavior it should be dealt with BEFORE the person kills someone.

5. There is no such thing as corporate welfare, most of the US taxes collected come from corporations and their employees. But our welfare system today rewards women for have more kids without a husband and punishes her financially if she marrys.

8. Local choice and local responsibility for the results

10, all religions, all Gods, Muslims are already allowed to stop working and pray, but Christians cannot. See the difference?

Happy Holidays.

Sure, that's fine if its what you want to say. Merry Christmas is also fine, so is happy Honukkha, and allah Akbar and praise Buddha, and Vishnu. That's my point, ALL religions, ALL Gods. or none. Just don't tell people how to worship or prevent them from doing as they please

You are stuck in a box and can't think out of it. Holiday's refer to Federal Holidays which included New Years Day, when used at this time of the year. Happy Holidays has zero religious inference to only Christianity since it is only one religion celebrated at the end of the year, and Kwanzaa and Hanukkah are also. And, BTW, there are sects of Christianity:

• Catholic Church – 1.285 billion.
  • Protestantism – 920 million.
  • Eastern Orthodox Church – 270 million.
  • Oriental Orthodoxy – 86 million.
  • Restorationism and Nontrinitarianism – 35 million.
  • Independent Catholicism – 18 million.
  • Minor branches – 2 million.

yes, and your point is??? Actually the word "holiday" is a contraction of the words "holy day" so again you are wrong, it does have religious significance in its origin. you are also correct that in a non-religious government it has been interpreted to mean official days off of work.

What is the solution to murder, robbery, fraud, bullying, adultry, child abuse, pedofilia, necrofilia, lying and etc., and etc.? Was prohibition the answer to excess drinking, the war on drugs the answer to drug abuse? When has prohibition ever been the answer to anything people wanted or wanted to do?

Prohibition generally creates a black market and criminal enterprises, and creates more criminals.

There is no panacea or solution to mass shootings. Confiscation of all firearms in America is impossible, as is any way to learn who, where and when the next one will occur.
We can identify the who, and we can get close as to the when, but law enforcement has got to have it's hands untied in moving on those who spew vile threats and rehtoric in which alerts them to the possibility of yet another crazy person who has lost it, and is once again within their grasp.

Who cannot be stopped, they can be interviewed if there is probable cause but no action can be taken unless an overt act or threat is manifest.

What do you suggest when you assert, "law enforcement has got to have it's hands untied"? A specific threat allows LE to make an arrest but the blather by those on the Internet is too pervasive, and the threats are generally not directed at a single target. Criminal and Terrorist threats are misdemeanors and the means to commit the act need to be present (in the custody of the subject, such as a gun or other weapon).

in the past we could commit mentally unstable people to an institution or hospital to protect them from harming themselves or others, I think that is what the previous poster was referring to.

there is no solution. the fact you think there is is fking special. Tell you what genius, tell us the winning numbers for the next lottery right now. That's the equivalent of your stupid statement.
Strangely we are the only civilized country with this problem. There is a solution.
Norway is certainly civilized as is Switzerland. Both have had mass shootings among many, many other "civilized" nations. Stop lying and hoping you won't be outed.

And those are directly attributed to Terrorist Attacks that are spread across Europe. Ours are domestic for the most part. We do a better job at stopping terrorist before they can act. The Terrorist will be better armed and have things planned much better than our domestic shooters. Hence the number of dead is usually higher for them. This applies to Norway and Not Switzerland.

Now, about Switzerland. Every firearm is registered. Every person that has them must have a permit. The Swiss do go one step further and ensure that all young go through shooter training and all 18-45 men go though military training and can elect to buy their service weapon when the separate from the Service. But the purchase is not mandatory. You want to be like Switzerland with no shooting since 2001? Switzerland has always been the most strict gun regulation country in the free world.
There’s a difference?

If there is no panacea for crime why is the crime of mass shooting in a special solvable category? All of the hype over mass shooting is just that hype. Crime has been with humanity since the beginning and in the whole course of history no solution has been found.
There are those crying for and demanding something that has been for the whole of human history impossible.
The solution has been found, it's called enforcement of punishment based on the crimes committed. They once hung pirates along the battery walls as a massage to those who figured that pirating was a good occupation.

Hanging was another good message to send to those who were also considering making capital crime their choice in life. Yes, hanging is something the leftist can't stomach, and so it has been stopped for years in order to suggest to us that keeping cold blooded killers in prison for life is a better alternative. Meanwhile no compassion or give a dam goes out to the victims of these horrendous crimes when trying to make it easy on a natural born killer.

Sick situation.

"hanging is something the leftist can't stomach"? Your opinion has no evidence, and the fact that Capital Punishment has been litigated dozens of times disallows making uninformed wishes or pointing fingers at the mythical left your kind has manufactured.

List of United States Supreme Court decisions on capital punishment - Wikipedia

See also the decisions of the courts in each of the states.

Norway is certainly civilized as is Switzerland. Both have had mass shootings among many, many other "civilized" nations. Stop lying and hoping you won't be outed.

And those are directly attributed to Terrorist Attacks that are spread across Europe. Ours are domestic for the most part. We do a better job at stopping terrorist before they can act. The Terrorist will be better armed and have things planned much better than our domestic shooters. Hence the number of dead is usually higher for them. This applies to Norway and Not Switzerland.

Now, about Switzerland. Every firearm is registered. Every person that has them must have a permit. The Swiss do go one step further and ensure that all young go through shooter training and all 18-45 men go though military training and can elect to buy their service weapon when the separate from the Service. But the purchase is not mandatory. You want to be like Switzerland with no shooting since 2001? Switzerland has always been the most strict gun regulation country in the free world.
Lol
They have no freedom of firearm ownership, and they have no freedom of speech for that matter...
Why even own firearms in a place like that… You truly don’t own them.

In Switzerland, they DO have freedom of speech and press. In fact, their press is more free than ours is.
They do not have a right of freedom of speech, nowhere does it say that.
They like all of Europe are part of a fucked up collective...

True, we don’t have any real freedom in this country… Just like every other country
The right to the freedom of speech ends when someone yells fire in a crowded theater. The example is really an identifier of when people abuse their freedom of speech.

So I just don't understand when people like Joe Biden "yells fire in a crowded theater", when he made the comments "they want to just put you all back in chains".

That's about as dirty and low down as it gets, but somehow that piece of work gets away with it ?? Then we have Maxine Waters and others doing the same dirty low down crap, and yep getting away with it. Then people get hurt because of their bullcrap, but no one calls them out on it or better yet brings charges against them for violating their free speech rights. Not sure what the charges would be, but something needs to be done when they choose to yell fire in a crowded theater for political purposes and power.
It’s the cost of freedom. People think freedom means free!

The Republican solution is simple:

If everyone would shoot everyone else until there was just one person left...then mass shootings would come to and end.

The problem with you on the left is we offered solutions, but none to your liking.

We say have more security in schools, allow willing teachers to arm themselves, get rid of gun-free zones, but as the Lost in Space robot used to say "That does not compute."

So whats the lefts solution? More gun regulations that make it harder on the law abiding citizens to get guns. Get rid of the scary looking weapons, and make sure a mass murderer has to change magazines more often to kill the people he desires to kill.

More guns in the hands of more persons is not a solution to gun violence.

Guns in the hands of law abiding people do not increase the crime or murder rates. And the vast majority of guns in this country are in the hands of law abiding people who will never commit a crime with guns.

70% of all murders occur in very small very well defined areas of just 2% of all the counties in this country. If you really cared about lowering the murder rate this is where you would be focusing your attention

You can't explain that to people.

Like I posted pages ago, if you took a nice safe upper middle-class suburb, made a law that everybody in that burb has to own a firearm, the crime rate and violent crime will not change. If you take all the guns out of an inner-city neighborhood, it will still be a violent place and murder on top of murder.

Guns don't change people one way or the other. It's failed liberal philosophy.
bWjo knew all then violence in Chicago is being dine using assault tuype wealpons?

Evidently you assfucks think an assault weapons ban means there are no guns,.

Wake the fuck up & put down the gun & pick up a book.

The Republican solution is simple:

If everyone would shoot everyone else until there was just one person left...then mass shootings would come to and end.

The problem with you on the left is we offered solutions, but none to your liking.

We say have more security in schools, allow willing teachers to arm themselves, get rid of gun-free zones, but as the Lost in Space robot used to say "That does not compute."

So whats the lefts solution? More gun regulations that make it harder on the law abiding citizens to get guns. Get rid of the scary looking weapons, and make sure a mass murderer has to change magazines more often to kill the people he desires to kill.

Guns in the hands of law abiding people do not increase the crime or murder rates. And the vast majority of guns in this country are in the hands of law abiding people who will never commit a crime with guns.

70% of all murders occur in very small very well defined areas of just 2% of all the counties in this country. If you really cared about lowering the murder rate this is where you would be focusing your attention

Like I posted pages ago, if you took a nice safe upper middle-class suburb, made a law that everybody in that burb has to own a firearm, the crime rate and violent crime will not change. If you take all the guns out of an inner-city neighborhood, it will still be a violent place and murder on top of murder.

bWjo knew all then violence in Chicago is being dine using assault tuype wealpons?

define assault weapon for us.

define assault weapon for us.

Not this stupid argument again

We had an assault type weapon in the past. It is not my fault you are too stupid to know about it.

If we don't type the assault 'Type" weapons, you assfucks go into a total meltdown.

I asked you how you would prevent anyone who is not diagnosed as mentally ill or not being treated for mental illness from legally buying a gun

Then I asked you that since medical records are private and protected by a myriad of laws how would you ever know who was actually diagnosed as mentally ill?

IOW I asked you for a solution but you don't have any do you?

So you're saying that the real issue with gun violence centers around mental health...for which there is no solution (in your opinion).

Yea...no...

We have solutions. Reduce the number of guns available.Make sure all gun purchases are done with a back ground check. Eliminates sales of assault weapons and possibly semi-auto mag fed,keep people on no fly list from buying gun...

Q. What has been the Republican Policy on guns, mass shootings and the 2nd A.

A. Complete Malignant Silence.

Q. Why

A. Gun control is a wedge issue, and the GOP wants support from gun owners and the NRA, and the gun and ammo manufacturers in the form of money buying their votes.

Q. Does the Republican Party have a big tent

A. Hell No.

Q. Does the Republican Party put country first

A. Hell No.

Q. What has the Republican Party ever done to benefit you.

A. ?

Forum List

Back