What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

MAss shooting account for 1% of all murders

Rifles of any kind are only used in 2% of all murders

the AR is used in less that 1% of all murders

you are barking up the wrong tree as usual

But we all know you don't give a shit about lowering the murder rate as much as you care about controlling others

If we can save even one life, it's worth it, nutcase.

No it's not beause it won't save any lives

You really think banning one rifle will stop mass shootings when all anyone has to do is use any other semiauto rifle that is not banned

I see. Had the Bump stock been comletely banned and manufacture prohibited much like the auto kits for the AR, how many people would stil be alive from the Vegas Shooting? I would say that if the bump stock wasn't there at all and fell under the 1934 Firearms act, there would have been at least 20 people that would not have died that day and scores of people that were wounded would not have been wounded. That is saving lives if you remove the tools like that.

REd herring alert

and you don't need a bump stock to bump fire

He could have done the same spray and pray with nothing but the belt loop on his jeans or even without that so what do we do ban belt loops now and make everyone wear suspenders?

You do know you aren't helping the ARs plight by posting like that don't you.

It can be done with any semiauto rifle you understand that don't you?

The chance of needing a gun to defend yourself are akin to getting hit by lightning.

The chance of that happening and a revolver not being sufficient are near zero.

And even less of being a victim of a mass shooting. But you act like it's a daily thing in every state the way you're carrying on.

I listen to our police scanner all the time. I know what goes on here. Don't you tell me what my odds are of needing a firearm until you walked in my shoes.

Your ballet shoes I think I will pass on. But my size 11 combat boots says I have walked in some pretty big shoes. And I don't feel the need to be armed at all times. The closest thing to a threat I can see is one neighbor that is alt-right and worships Trump and Guns. For him, I have guns in case he goes off. But I don't carry one when I go outside. It's a hassle to work in the shop wearing one considering if you are smart, you will even take off your watch and rings. It's a hassle working on the truck with that thing hooking on everything. And when I need to get parts, it's a hassle to go inside and put the gun on, better to just go get the parts and be done with it.

I'll say this again. If you fear for you or your families safety where you live maybe you should move to an area that you won't feel the need to have that fear. Unless you are the one that everyone else fears then you should just eat the muzzle.

Well that's the success story of our nation: if things get too bad, just run away.

In the city, it takes money to move to a safer area; money many of us don't have. My sister and aunt recently sold their homes to move out, and now my mother is considering the same although even if she finds something, it will be so small for the money she will get from her home that she'll live the rest of her life in misery.

My aunt moved in with her daughter, and my sister makes nearly six figures a year. Even then, she is now complaining about her new mortgage since she didn't have one with her former home. Because it's a townhouse, she has to pay maintenance fees on top of it.

Point is you can't look at the entire country from your size 11 shoes. You have to understand that different environments require different levels of protection. You can't say "I don't need a gun for self-defense so nobody does!" That's just plain ignorance.

In many ways, thinking you have to be armed at all times IS a form of running away. If your neighborhood is unsafe and you feel you have to carry all the time then three things must happen

1. Help change the neighborhood through other methods than shooting anyone.

2. Move to a safer neighborhood. Why would you want to jepordize your family by staying in Syria? And that is one of the very few places on Earth I would suggest you go armed at all time. Otherwise, move your family to a safer home.

3. Leave it like it is and just stand vigil at all times. This is not a way to live life.
and it's not up to you tell tell anyone where they should live

mind your own fucking business

It IS my business when it affects the area I live in. And it DOES affect the area I live in. It becomes everyone's problem. You are acting like a little kid that throws himself down on the ground and misses while screaming, "You can't tell me what to do". Actually each and every state CAN tell you what to do.

And even less of being a victim of a mass shooting. But you act like it's a daily thing in every state the way you're carrying on.

I listen to our police scanner all the time. I know what goes on here. Don't you tell me what my odds are of needing a firearm until you walked in my shoes.

Your ballet shoes I think I will pass on. But my size 11 combat boots says I have walked in some pretty big shoes. And I don't feel the need to be armed at all times. The closest thing to a threat I can see is one neighbor that is alt-right and worships Trump and Guns. For him, I have guns in case he goes off. But I don't carry one when I go outside. It's a hassle to work in the shop wearing one considering if you are smart, you will even take off your watch and rings. It's a hassle working on the truck with that thing hooking on everything. And when I need to get parts, it's a hassle to go inside and put the gun on, better to just go get the parts and be done with it.

I'll say this again. If you fear for you or your families safety where you live maybe you should move to an area that you won't feel the need to have that fear. Unless you are the one that everyone else fears then you should just eat the muzzle.

Well that's the success story of our nation: if things get too bad, just run away.

In the city, it takes money to move to a safer area; money many of us don't have. My sister and aunt recently sold their homes to move out, and now my mother is considering the same although even if she finds something, it will be so small for the money she will get from her home that she'll live the rest of her life in misery.

My aunt moved in with her daughter, and my sister makes nearly six figures a year. Even then, she is now complaining about her new mortgage since she didn't have one with her former home. Because it's a townhouse, she has to pay maintenance fees on top of it.

Point is you can't look at the entire country from your size 11 shoes. You have to understand that different environments require different levels of protection. You can't say "I don't need a gun for self-defense so nobody does!" That's just plain ignorance.

In many ways, thinking you have to be armed at all times IS a form of running away. If your neighborhood is unsafe and you feel you have to carry all the time then three things must happen

2. Move to a safer neighborhood. Why would you want to jepordize your family by staying in Syria? And that is one of the very few places on Earth I would suggest you go armed at all time. Otherwise, move your family to a safer home.

3. Leave it like it is and just stand vigil at all times. This is not a way to live life.

It IS my business when it affects the area I live in. And it DOES affect the area I live in. It becomes everyone's problem. You are acting like a little kid that throws himself down on the ground and misses while screaming, "You can't tell me what to do". Actually each and every state CAN tell you what to do.

YOU are not the state or don't you understand that?

By all definitions except yours, using a bump stock on an AR makes it a MG. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a friggin duck.
You mean the definition that is actually in the books and not one made up by a person of questionable mental faculties?

The definition of a MG is that it can rapid fire. Some idiot brings up the one shot per trigger pull crap. The body is limited to less than 120 trigger pulls per minute. But the Bump Stock allows many times that. If it quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, it's a friggin duck. If it can do rapid fire beyond the human capability them it's a friggin MG.

Most people can fire more than twice a second

MAybe you can't

Here is a good article on it. You will note that you are not taking into account that you can only fire a 30 round clip for about 10 seconds and then have to take time to drop the clip and slam in the new one.

https://www.quora.com/How-many-rounds-does-a-semi-automatic-rifle-fire-per-minute

The rate of fire number is fairly misleading. From an engineering perspective, yes, the rate of fire could be classed as 180 rounds per minute, or even higher. But just because that’s the rate, doesn’t mean that you can actually fire 180 rounds in a minute.

The rate of fire is going to be slowed by the fact that you have to do mag changes every 30 rounds or so, by the fact that your finger won’t be keeping up for that long, and probably even by heat in the rifle.

Realistically, an experienced shooter can probably fire 3 rounds a second, at least to start. But every 30 rounds (ten seconds) they need to stop and reload. That reload will take about five seconds, unless you are VERY fast. So that’s 30 rounds in 15 seconds (effective fire rate of 120 rounds per minute, not 180). Few people will retain that fire rate through the a full minute, probably slowing to closer to two rounds per second by the end. My guess is that an experienced shooter (though not a professional) is probably looking at around 90 rounds a minute of effective fire. You might be able to speed it up a bit if you sacrifice all accuracy and normal use of a firearm.

An inexperienced shooter is going to be even less.

I know how fast people can fire a semiauto without your links and it does NOT take 5 seconds to drop and swap a magazine even in the Mini 14 with it's rock and lock mags

Oh,did I just notice that there IS a difference between the AR and the Mini 14 in reloading? I think the best you can do for speed on the average is bout 3 second reloads on an AR. You seem to assume that I can hold 4 extra mags in my hand while shooting the AR without dropping them. I will have them on a belt though. And it takes time to get them out of the belt and into the Gun. While I agree 5 seconds is a bit slow, I do say that it's still going to take you at least 3 to do the reload due to having to go through the real motions. The Mags just don't magically appear in your left hand. You have to take them out of the belt. I imagine you could get it down to 2 seconds if you are standing next to a bench that you have pre placed all the mags for easy access. But it's a pretty known idea that you can't do more than 120 rounds a minute with a stock AR. I don't know about you but my finger will jam up trying to even approach that speed. Does that mean you ain't human? That might explain a lot of things.

I am a voter and am definitely part of the State. And the State Laws here are exactly what I think they should be. I use common sense and these are common sense laws. You don't use any common sense and it's YOU that have no real say. So sit back and let everyone else decide for you.

You mean the definition that is actually in the books and not one made up by a person of questionable mental faculties?

The definition of a MG is that it can rapid fire. Some idiot brings up the one shot per trigger pull crap. The body is limited to less than 120 trigger pulls per minute. But the Bump Stock allows many times that. If it quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, it's a friggin duck. If it can do rapid fire beyond the human capability them it's a friggin MG.

Most people can fire more than twice a second

MAybe you can't

Here is a good article on it. You will note that you are not taking into account that you can only fire a 30 round clip for about 10 seconds and then have to take time to drop the clip and slam in the new one.

https://www.quora.com/How-many-rounds-does-a-semi-automatic-rifle-fire-per-minute

The rate of fire number is fairly misleading. From an engineering perspective, yes, the rate of fire could be classed as 180 rounds per minute, or even higher. But just because that’s the rate, doesn’t mean that you can actually fire 180 rounds in a minute.

The rate of fire is going to be slowed by the fact that you have to do mag changes every 30 rounds or so, by the fact that your finger won’t be keeping up for that long, and probably even by heat in the rifle.

Realistically, an experienced shooter can probably fire 3 rounds a second, at least to start. But every 30 rounds (ten seconds) they need to stop and reload. That reload will take about five seconds, unless you are VERY fast. So that’s 30 rounds in 15 seconds (effective fire rate of 120 rounds per minute, not 180). Few people will retain that fire rate through the a full minute, probably slowing to closer to two rounds per second by the end. My guess is that an experienced shooter (though not a professional) is probably looking at around 90 rounds a minute of effective fire. You might be able to speed it up a bit if you sacrifice all accuracy and normal use of a firearm.

An inexperienced shooter is going to be even less.

I know how fast people can fire a semiauto without your links and it does NOT take 5 seconds to drop and swap a magazine even in the Mini 14 with it's rock and lock mags

Oh,did I just notice that there IS a difference between the AR and the Mini 14 in reloading? I think the best you can do for speed on the average is bout 3 second reloads on an AR. You seem to assume that I can hold 4 extra mags in my hand while shooting the AR without dropping them. I will have them on a belt though. And it takes time to get them out of the belt and into the Gun. While I agree 5 seconds is a bit slow, I do say that it's still going to take you at least 3 to do the reload due to having to go through the real motions. The Mags just don't magically appear in your left hand. You have to take them out of the belt. I imagine you could get it down to 2 seconds if you are standing next to a bench that you have pre placed all the mags for easy access. But it's a pretty known idea that you can't do more than 120 rounds a minute with a stock AR. I don't know about you but my finger will jam up trying to even approach that speed. Does that mean you ain't human? That might explain a lot of things.

I never said there wasn't a difference in reloading. In fact we talked about the difference in another thread a while back but of course you can't remember that can you?

And you like to talk about combat and reloading but school shooters are walking around shooting at people who are not shooting back so it ain't combat it's fucking target practice

I am a voter and am definitely part of the State. And the State Laws here are exactly what I think they should be. I use common sense and these are common sense laws. You don't use any common sense and it's YOU that have no real say. So sit back and let everyone else decide for you.

Just what a control freak would say

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.
If we have background checks and keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill a majority of Trumplicans would not qualify to own a gun.

We’e you in a coma when Republicans were targeted at a baseball field by a Sanders supporter? I love how ignorant anti-gun progressives prove themselves to be.

It sucks but before, it was almost always the Rightees attacking the left. The Left just tired of it and struck back. You people were so proud of your attacks. You were downright arrogant about it. Now, things just ain't going your way so much anymore. You lost the House, you lost 7 state Governors, you lost...... Your gains are gone. I guess I am not the only ones that are tired of your arrogance. You are poor losers but even worse, poor winners. When you decide that others are actually human and act civilized then I will demand that your bunch gets treated better. But until then, you get what you deserve.
Going back to the great sacrifices of world war two, it brings into perspective of what we are seeing in people like you who got some nerve trashing the citizens of this great nation like you do, and thinking that it's up to you to determine the acceptable actions of the men and women of this nation in which are now somehow to satisfy you ????? LOL

Everyone of you need to understand the sacrifices men and women have given for this nation, and that such a spirit still exist within this nation even though sadly it is to your disliking today. Your ilks attacking of everything this nation ever fought for, and has built over these many years is as disgusting as it gets.

This is just one of the videos of the soldiers sacrifices given for this country, and there are plenty more if you need a better perspective of who and what you are dealing with still in this country.

The left disrespectful tone on everything, and even to include the sacrifices made in order to make this country what it has been ever since it's inception, uh is unexceptable, and has been highly disrespectful to say the least.

Who in the heck has empowered these new anti-Americans within, and especially after this nation had fought the enemy over seas to keep such from happening here??

It is flat outright amazing really when watching these sacrifices given by these great men and women in our armed services over these years, to then be disrespected in the ways that we have seen in these attacks upon our own countrymen by radicals who have decided that they don't like this country anymore.

Well it's a free world, so anyone wanting to leave is free to do so because we ain't forsaking the gains our soldiers had made upon that beach that day or any day afterwards.

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.
If we have background checks and keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill a majority of Trumplicans would not qualify to own a gun.

We’e you in a coma when Republicans were targeted at a baseball field by a Sanders supporter? I love how ignorant anti-gun progressives prove themselves to be.

It sucks but before, it was almost always the Rightees attacking the left. The Left just tired of it and struck back. You people were so proud of your attacks. You were downright arrogant about it. Now, things just ain't going your way so much anymore. You lost the House, you lost 7 state Governors, you lost...... Your gains are gone. I guess I am not the only ones that are tired of your arrogance. You are poor losers but even worse, poor winners. When you decide that others are actually human and act civilized then I will demand that your bunch gets treated better. But until then, you get what you deserve.

Liberals STILL can’t get over a Hillary loss to Trump, and you acetually thunk you can lecture and say it’s the ones on the right with the attitude ... poor losers ... etc? First of all, you need to have the maturity level to even handle an election loss, not dwell in your sorrows with your little tantrums over it two years later. You can even see that condescending whine reflected among the media. You actually believe that kind of behavior is “being human and acting civilized”, you are out of touch.

Last edited:
You are living in some sort of alternate reality that most don't live in or experience, so you might want to consider that before trying to speak on behalf of millions of American's. Just sayin.

Get out and experience life... Go fishing, hunting, eat some BBQ, and get some friends who might help you to experience life in such ways. So many are trapped in their lives not knowing anything but the things in which they know, and they think that it is the only things they should know, and therefore they try to create in the mind that to be accepted in all sectors of life, then they must configure and control those sectors to their liking or rather destroy them if they don't like them. It is the ultimate mental disorder, but they don't realize it.

What we have done around here is to remove the cult of the AR. Yes, you can still buy one if you want. In fact, the prices have dropped dramatically since they are just gathering dust in the Racks in the Gun Shops. I saw a MP-15 SW that retails for 599 on sale for 399 and it still won't sell. Those that already bought them don't need any more and there aren't any new buyers that want them. 6 years ago, they were flying off the shelves at full retail. The fear that is still tried today of "They are coming for your guns" doesn't work anymore. But the other types of real hunting rifles have gone up so people are still buying firearms. Just not the ARs. The Cult has been broken up which was made to grow due to fears artificially generated and have since been debunked. But there are some areas that the fear continues and the AR is still selling like hotcakes. For 599 I can get a conventional semi auto hunting rifle that is traditional in design and is just down right gorgeous. Something can be said about exotic woods over plastic. While it's perfectly legal to walk down the street with your Favorite AR, it's extremely frowned upon. You will find yourself friendless in a matter of minutes.

As long as the Cult of the AR exists though it will be the weapon of choice of the Mass Murderers. Yes, other weapons can do the job just not as efficient. You can claim that the AR was designed as a varmint rifle but I think we all know it was designed for combat and also can be used for Varmints. Then again, the other semi auto rifles also can be used for combat but they were originally designed as varmint rifles and do varmint hunting better and are more pleasing to the eyes. At a shoot, you will ocassionaly see an AR but no one is giving it much thought except for a very small group. But if someone shows up with a full dress Varmint Weatherby, that will draw quite a crowd. This is why some of the shooters say if you show up to a shootoff with just an AR you will be laughed right out of there. We broke the cult. You don't have to confiscate the ARs, just break the cult and they will slowly disappear into history from whence they came.

To give you an idea, Smith and Wessons MP-15 was their primary production rifle for about 9 years. Last year, they were hurting so bad that they were talking about Chapter 11. It seems the MP-15 market all but dried up. They produced like there was a Cult in every town. Now, the MP-15 is gathering dust on store shelves and SW can't justify producing many more. Yes, one person in here claims to be a Gun Shop Owner and sales have never been better. He claims to make at least one sale of the MP-15 a month. AFter seeing his posts, He may or may not be a Gun Shop Owner but that low of sales won't keep the doors open. In a retail market, if you aren't doing at least 600 bucks a day, shut the store down and find a job. Because 600 bucks a day is only about 200 a day gross profit. AFter expenses, you might have 50 bucks left. And 50 bucks a day means you will probably be on some form of Public Assistance. And I don't get out of bed for 50 bucks a day. That's about 8 bucks an hour gross pay.

I am also seeing Gun Dealer Shops closing their doors around here. We used to have a bunch of them including the Pawn Shops. Even the Pawn Shops are starting to close down. Well, those that have most of their money in Guns. These cropped up right after 1998 when the AR ban was lifted. But, hey, it's been a fun 10 year ride but it's come to an end.

As I said, you don't have to completely ban the AR, just do the common sense firearms regulations and the AR dies a slow death like it has. It's taken about 5 years to get it that way. So when I see a gun crazy go off about how I am coming for his AR and people should buy more, that is the tired old scare tactic that worked so well but it was seen as a con in the last 2 years.
You can do anything you can with an AR 15 with any other semiautomatic .223

The 223/556 was invented for the AR-15 Model 601 and the round was designed not to kill but to wound. I know you know nothing about combat but it takes extra personnel to care and transport a wounded than it does a dead body. The Dead can wait until after the battle concludes. The wounded can't.

But if you get close enough, it can kill or wound with the best of them if you fire enough rounds. That means the round was thought to be well suited for combat but not as a long ranged varmint round. That thought is changing in the Military who are looking at upgrading probably to a 6.8 caliber with composite casings that kill very efficiently and can effectively go out past 400 yds which is the absolute range maximum for a 223 to do any actual damage and not start succumbing to the elements (drift).

So stop with the sales pitch trying to sell those ARs you have that you can only sell one a month. You'll sink your money into better inventory and eat much more steady.

then you should be happy mass shooters like the .223 since it wasn't designed to kill. Just think of the death toll if mass shooters used 6.8 or 7.62 rounds

and a .223 kills rabid skunks, raccoons and coyotes just fine thank you very much

School is in
Think about what you have just said. Let's look at the 6.8. It's about the same length but a bigger diameter in both bullet and cartridge. The cartridge is made up of a very light and strong composite. The weight is less than the 556 or 223 so you don't add weight. It's being designed for WAR just like the 556 was designed for war. It just does it a bit better at a longer range. So you don't give up the amount of ammo you can carry but have a more effective weapon of war.

They replaced the M-14 with the M-16 because the weight of the gun and the weight of the ammo. The M-14 was far superior in a firefight but you ran out of ammo too fast. The 7.62 or 308 is the far superior cartridge but it's heavy in comparison therefore you can't carry as many rounds. Plus, due to the power of the cartridge, the gun has to be larger and heavier. You wouldn't know this because you haven't spent 16 hours force marching from point A to B with 80lbs of other equipment on your back. Every ounce saved.......

Now, about the 223, most school shootings are done close up. The 223 will kill larger game (meaning us) easily at close range. And since you have so many rounds, don't worry about wasting it. Even if the aftermath looks like a battle zone, it's not. You have ammo to burn. Before you run out of ammo you will run out of time and you only have a few minutes to operate until the Cops take you out or you put the muzzle in your mouth. And most shooters are part of the AR Cult. No dues, no memberships just insanity. You are part of that AR Cult. the only difference is, you don't have the guts to go out and do a mass shooting yourself in the name of the Revolution. The only reason that Vegas Shooting had such a high body count at that range was he through hundreds of rounds out very fast. It's like throwing a bunch of rocks at a wall full of balloons. Some will hit and most will miss but if you throw enough, you can burst almost all the balloons. This is the method of the Full Auto M-16 or the AR-15 with a bump stock. This has been abandoned by even the Military. But it's not ineffective when you have a target rich environment like a theater, school or Club. The 223 does exactly what it was originally invented to do at that point.

You are part of a cult. And the way to stop mass shootings is to outlaw the cult. Maybe we should handle it like any other violent cult and just start arresting the cult leaders.
Lol
Still... ARs are just sporting rifles. Bedwetter

These mass shootings virtually always involve high- capacity rapid-fire weapons.
There is absolutely no rational reason an ordinary citizen (that is, excluding law-enforcement and military), needs to have such a lethal weapon.
The only reason an ordinary citizen needs a gun is for hunting or target shooting, and the remote possibility that he might need to defend his home at some point.
If you own a gun, you have a responsibility to maintain it, and your competence in handling it. Target shooting is very educational, and hunting is a thrill. Get them both, and you'll have a ball, and, with luck no-one will be killed accidentally in the process.
But, if you need an AR15, you should get a LOT of education, before you go hunting!
It's not the gun's dang it.... It's the mental state of those getting their hands on guns, and then becoming a huge problem after that.

Now who is causing the problem ?? The liberal/leftist/Democrats are the problem.

Why ???? Because they are the first to attack the gun while making excuses for the killers or mentally deficient in life.

Yeah, just take those gun's away, then when we put that deplorable human being who might be mentally unstable to boot (in your space in life), and you reject such a person, then they can't go get that gun to blow everyone away due to that rejection.

I know, I know, what about if we just stop the liberal/leftist/Demon-crats from placing dangerous deplorable people in people's spaces or around their children (just nip it in the bud by being pro-active instead of re-active), and this way crime begins to slow, and culture clash becomes less and less for those whom do want to get along together in life.

Blacks fearing that they will be rebuked if team up with the whites for a great nation, have just got to finally face those fears, and believe in themselves without needing a crutch of some sort to make it in life. We love all Americans in this great nation, and the lies have got to stop.

Most of us stopped reading when you blamed it all on the Liberals and the Left. That is the real problem. As long as both sides blame the other side the changes needed will be slow since both sides are too busy blaming each other to actually come up with a solution. And there IS a solution. Just not the one that both sides in power think there is. But as long as the fringe groups are so noisy, nothing can get done. You are not right, you are just loud.
Lol
Anti-gun nutters/Progressives like yourself will not be happy till the second amendment is removed from the constitution

and you don't need a bump stock to bump fire

He could have done the same spray and pray with nothing but the belt loop on his jeans or even without that so what do we do ban belt loops now and make everyone wear suspenders?

All the more reason to ban semi-auto weapons

[Q

It IS my business when it affects the area I live in.

Do you live in some big city shithole ghetto? Because that is where most of the gun crime in the country takes place.

Do you hang out with druggies, gangbangers and criminal thugs? Because they are the ones that commit most of the gun crimes in this country.

you have a 1 in 11000 chance of being killed in a mass shooting and a 1 in 3000 chance of being struck be lightning

you are worrying about the wrong things

Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of people who have been affected by these mass shootings...and yes...there are that many now

I really don't care.

People die every day.
------------------------------------------------- thats the thing as every day for all of history people have been living and dying but the lefty dems hone in on guns and try to disarms Americans . Dems just want disarmed Americans because they have EVIL plans after disarming Americans . off topic but concerning unexpected death
How many people just died in the Paradise fire [RiP] and that was just totally unexpected and a good example of people just up dying everyday .

And your Orange Leader spent a good part of a morning laying blame for it instead of looking that real problems that were partial.......

High Winds
Hot Temps
Dry tinder condition
Funds to the BLM and Forest Service cut

What you have is a dry tinder forest that has not had the underbrush removed like it should have complicated by old Mother nature itself and the severe changing of the weather patterns we have had in the last few years. And building homes too close to the fire corridors.

But if we believe your Orange Guru, it's the fault of the Forest Service, the Governor of California and the Democrats. You are saying exactly the same thing. You must have gotten the memo.
The government generally is a fuck up

No, but it will put them at a disadvantage of their attacker who will have magazine fed semi-automatic weapons.

Nonsense.

If you get into that kind of gun battle with an assailant you're fucked anyway.

The chances of ever needing a gun to defend yourself are like being hit by lightning.

The chance of needing an assault weapon are near zero
ARs are just sporting rifles

Oh, they do. Their solution is to arm everyone, because apparently this will somehow work. Yeah, more guns will mean more people die, which will then destroy humans in the US and when they're all dead, there won't be any gun crime.
No, just arm the good people as so they can then protect themselves from the bad people who are being created faster than a person can blink these days.

Now since you don't have any honest solutions on how to curb or stop so many bad idiots from getting on board the good people train, then just sit back and watch as the nation attempts to drain the swamp that has been created over time now.

you have a 1 in 11000 chance of being killed in a mass shooting and a 1 in 3000 chance of being struck be lightning

you are worrying about the wrong things

Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of people who have been affected by these mass shootings...and yes...there are that many now

No...there aren't..... 2017,,117 people killed by mass shooters, 2016... 71.....people falling off ladders and dying...300, cars....38,000.

Mass shootings are rare, and created by gun free zones.

So the gun free zones create mass shootings. Wow, never occurred to me. That means if I want a mass shooting all I have to do is make a gun free zone and wait. Oh, here comes a mass shooter now.
These mass shooters are cowardly, Of course they’re going to find the nearest/most accessible gun free zone

No, but it will put them at a disadvantage of their attacker who will have magazine fed semi-automatic weapons.

Nonsense.

If you get into that kind of gun battle with an assailant you're fucked anyway.

The chances of ever needing a gun to defend yourself are like being hit by lightning.

The chance of needing an assault weapon are near zero
ARs are just sporting rifles
Yep, but they are weapons that have been chosen (by the mentally deranged), to be the weapon of choice when it comes to mass shootings sadly enough.

Anytime we have a problem, the problem needs to be solved, and it can be solved always without trampling upon the rights of the good citizens when the solutions are implemented once chosen.

The chance of needing a gun to defend yourself are akin to getting hit by lightning.

The chance of that happening and a revolver not being sufficient are near zero.

How about you speak for yourself? It seems your control freak nature has gotten the best of you

Forum List

Back