What is WRONG with Russia trying to influence US voters?

This ^ is just sad.
So we can put you down as opposed to the free dissemination of information.
Huh?

Where do you come up with this crap?

Why is it crap?

Do you think there should be a limit on who can express an opinion?
If you think it's OK for hostile foreign governments to disseminate false information you are anti-American.

Do you think the internet belongs to the US?
Do you want the US govt policing the internet?
Just because you don't like the information doesn't make it false.
An opinion isn't false, you either agree with it or you don't.

I'm not totally sure I understand the problem. It seems to me that the United States has often tried to influence the opinions of other nations. So exactly what is wrong with Russia reciprocating? As long as no one is tampering with the actual tally in anyway, freedom of speech is just that --- the right to try to influence others --- no matter their agenda. It would be hoped that in a true open society that the ramifications of various values should come to light. But what if the news media fails to elaborate or reveal the whole truth because it is itself BIASED!

Now, I fully understand that lies should not be promoted as fact; however, has not the news media of late been guilty of trying to persuade society of the virtues of say homosexual behavior by making them out to be always the victims.

How about inferring that Mrs Clinton was going to win the election over Trump by a landslide? How about reporting that celebrities had said that they would leave the country if Trump were elected?

Yet the news media doesn't mention how many of them (if any) actually left! They never seem to explore why Mrs. Clinton was not elected --- but point to foreign interference as the only possible excuse. And it seems odd to me that when even a priest is reported to have raped an alter boy, it isn't reported as a homosexual act --- however, the archdioceses is certainly dragged through the mud... A "CHURCH" scandal --- yet not a deviant sexual shame! That would offend a whole different group of constituents...

There is no one proof of Russian interference, only 24/7 lies of dems and presstitutes

You need to tell that to the republican controlled senate. They say you're a liar.

They investigated it with results exactly the same as all the other investigations into this by all of our intelligence and justice agencies.

The republicans in our senate investigated it. The result is a report saying that Russia had unprecedented levels of activity in meddling in our elections and election computer systems. They targeted all of the 50 states, facebook and other social media.

Are you saying that all the republicans in our senate are lying?

Russia targeted 2016 state elections with "unprecedented level of activity," Senate Intel report says - CBS News

Russia trying to influence our elections is as wrong as the United States trying to influence other nations citizens in who to vote for is wrong.

Just dumb that anyone would think either is okay. I was also against Obama thinking he was self righteous in influencing Israel elections. Wrong is wrong and both parties try to justify their actions. Both are bad for America.

This ^ is just sad.
Huh?

Why is it crap?

If you think it's OK for hostile foreign governments to disseminate false information you are anti-American.

Lol, those memes were lies, not opinions.

Why are you defending Russia?

I'm not totally sure I understand the problem. It seems to me that the United States has often tried to influence the opinions of other nations. So exactly what is wrong with Russia reciprocating? As long as no one is tampering with the actual tally in anyway, freedom of speech is just that --- the right to try to influence others --- no matter their agenda. It would be hoped that in a true open society that the ramifications of various values should come to light. But what if the news media fails to elaborate or reveal the whole truth because it is itself BIASED!

Now, I fully understand that lies should not be promoted as fact; however, has not the news media of late been guilty of trying to persuade society of the virtues of say homosexual behavior by making them out to be always the victims.

How about inferring that Mrs Clinton was going to win the election over Trump by a landslide? How about reporting that celebrities had said that they would leave the country if Trump were elected?

Yet the news media doesn't mention how many of them (if any) actually left! They never seem to explore why Mrs. Clinton was not elected --- but point to foreign interference as the only possible excuse. And it seems odd to me that when even a priest is reported to have raped an alter boy, it isn't reported as a homosexual act --- however, the archdioceses is certainly dragged through the mud... A "CHURCH" scandal --- yet not a deviant sexual shame! That would offend a whole different group of constituents...

There is no one proof of Russian interference, only 24/7 lies of dems and presstitutes

You need to tell that to the republican controlled senate. They say you're a liar.

They investigated it with results exactly the same as all the other investigations into this by all of our intelligence and justice agencies.

The republicans in our senate investigated it. The result is a report saying that Russia had unprecedented levels of activity in meddling in our elections and election computer systems. They targeted all of the 50 states, facebook and other social media.

Russia targeted 2016 state elections with "unprecedented level of activity," Senate Intel report says - CBS News
Meddles in what way? Specifically, what did they change that caused votes to be changed?

Both Dems and GOP are run by freemasons.
By the way most of 'republicans' are in reality RINOs

Because what I've seen is nothing more than the dissemination of information about Clinton and it pisses off the left to the point that they want to make that a crime.

Agreed. Besides, what's the argument against releasing those emails?

Wasn't it a good thing to reveal the lying, the pettiness and outright corruption that lead to Wasserman Schultz's resignation? Did you not want to know how a supposedly unbiased Donna Brazile leaked a frickin' question to her candidate.

What? You'd rather be ignorant to the corruption?

18 revelations from Wikileaks emails

It's perfectly OK for Russians to help Democrats, who even pay them to do so.
But if Trump says "Russia, If you have Hillary's emails... ", that's collusion.

Huh?

Why is it crap?

Depicting Clinton as Satan and Trump as Jesus is a lie?

Huh?

Why is it crap?

When the target audience is a bunch of weak minded conservatives?

Fuck yea it is. They ate that shit up with a spoon and begged for more.

Why is it crap?

And without it they would have voted for Hillary? LOL. Is that your argument? ROFL

And without it they would have voted for Hillary? LOL. Is that your argument? ROFL
Not Clinton, someone else from the 2016 GOP clown car.

You weren't a tRumpkin from.the word "go" were you?

You think Russians helped Trump win the GOP nomination?

It depends what you mean by "go."

Think?

Come on, be serious. We know for a fact they did.

And we can be pretty sure that their propaganda changed you from whoever you were going to vote for to tRump. Maybe not directly, maybe by influencing enough other folks that the candidate withdrew or whatever, but they did it.

This ^ is just sad.
Huh?

Oh? You have data that any votes were changed?

Because what I've seen is nothing more than the dissemination of information about Clinton and it pisses off the left to the point that they want to make that a crime.
Yours.
Stupid fuck.

I did NOT vote for Trump.

I voted for the ONLY person I agree with.

ME.
So, wanna try again?

Think?

Come on, be serious. We know for a fact they did.

And we can be pretty sure that their propaganda changed you from whoever you were going to vote for to tRump. Maybe not directly, maybe by influencing enough other folks that the candidate withdrew or whatever, but they did it.
How? We know for a fact that no evidence of a single vote was changed.

So, how did they interfere?

Forum List

Back