What is your favorite Trump Quote

Trump doesn't have any assets in Russia, dumbass.
How do you know?
You're hilarious you just make this shit up. Do you know who else is calling you a liar?
Don Jr, who has said," We get most of our money from Russia."
Now watch girlieman ask for a link.

Has anyone produced any evidence that he has assets in Russia?
Yes, Donald Trump, Jr. did.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets."
What year was that? I distinctly remember that during the campaign someone looked into it and there were NO business relationships with Russia at all.
Are all these money laundering schemes from years and years ago?

The Russia conspiricy theorists claim that if some Russian pays cash to buy a Condo in one of Trump's buildings that makes Trump guilty of money laundering.
Of course Trump has assets in Russia.

That's why he NEVER says or tweets a cross word about Putin. Ever.

Trump has insulted every world leader, including our allies. He has even insulted his own party, which he recently joined, countless times.

He insults our free press, women, hispanics, Muslims, anyone who draws a breath.

But never Putin.

So of course he has assets in Russia which Putin can flush down the toilet on a whim.

Another favorite Trump quote: “I've been around for a long time and it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans.”

Lying crooked Hillary.

"I know Hillary, and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president."

Between those two quotes SOMEONE is lying. I''m thinking it's the same guy that said 1000+ falsehoods and lies in just his first year as a President :rolleyes:

Another great Trump quote: "Hillary is smart, tough and a very nice person, so is her husband. Bill Clinton was a great president. They are fine people."

Another great Trump quote: "I think Bill Clinton is terrific. I think he’s done an amazing job. I think he’s probably got the toughest skin I’ve ever seen, and I think he’s a terrific guy. I just have to view the economy and the country. I think Bill Clinton has done a terrific job."

More great Trump:

"Hillary Clinton, I think, is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she's given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her."

Trump makes it so hard to choose a favorite quote:

"It may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country…but I am strongly for choice. I am pro-choice in every respect."

"I'm fine with affirmative action. We've lived with it for a long time. And I lived with it for a long time. And I've had great relationships with lots of people. So I'm fine with it."

"I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun."

"I would get people out and then have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so they can be legal…. A lot of these people are helping us … and sometimes it’s jobs a citizen of the United States doesn’t want to do. I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal."

trump_tweet_dreamers.jpg

Another great Trump quote: "I think Bill Clinton is terrific. I think he’s done an amazing job. I think he’s probably got the toughest skin I’ve ever seen, and I think he’s a terrific guy. I just have to view the economy and the country. I think Bill Clinton has done a terrific job."

Yea, but then again everybody has "thoughest skin" compared to Donnie.

Trump AFTER Benghazi: "You'll be looking at the record of Hillary Clinton and how did she do as Secretary of State? Probably above and beyond everybody else, and everything else."

He's right, and it's precisely because of the kind of shit vermin like you post in this forum.

Pearls before swine, bitch.
"Pearl" must be a snowflake euphemism for "ball of shit." And "swine" is an epithet you apply to anyone who tells the truth about you.

Your buyer's remorse after electing an Orange shit bag into office is your cross to bear. Your ire at me is misplaced. I didn't make this country a laughing stock. You did.

Here's the sad thing. If the economy is doing fine in 2019 Trump will get re elected. We may not like Trump but we never liked Trump. And we are going to vote Democratic no matter what.

But what about the people who voted for Trump? If they voted for him after the pussy grabbing comment, I doubt anything he said since then is going to be a deal breaker for them. Maybe some of them won't show up to vote for him again but I don't think that number will be enough to change the results.

Are blacks, Mexican, women, gays and muslims so offended that they are going to show up this time? I don't believe it. Not if the economy is good. For example I don't give a shit about shit holes.
What about if he gets nailed for money laundering or obstruction?

Obstruction and collusion won't be any worse than Monicagate.

What I think will take him down is his weight. Yes I am a girther.

Vikings running back Latavius Murray. R: Donald Trump. Both listed officially at 6'3"/235 lbs. #Girther

"One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government." - Evil Lord Orange Small Hands

He's right, and it's precisely because of the kind of shit vermin like you post in this forum.

"Pearl" must be a snowflake euphemism for "ball of shit." And "swine" is an epithet you apply to anyone who tells the truth about you.

Your buyer's remorse after electing an Orange shit bag into office is your cross to bear. Your ire at me is misplaced. I didn't make this country a laughing stock. You did.

I'm very happy with Trump. The more idiots like you hate him, the happier I am. Snowflake idiots like you are what make this country a laughing stock. The whole world was laughing at that giant sucker Obama when he signed that Paris Climate Accord. snowflake could believe that the USA earns "respect" by bending over and taking it up the ass.
No, the whole world is laughing at Trump. So it's really funny that for 8 years you said the world was laughing at Obama when that wasn't true and now that the world is laughing at Trump, you don't care.

What a schmuck.

'What is your favorite Trump Quote?'

“Such a beautiful and important evening! The forgotten man and woman will never be forgotten again. We will all come together as never before.”

It was his very 1st Tweet after winning the Presidency.

In hindsight, though, he, like everyone else, never expected Liberal butt-hurt and hatred to be as great as it has been and their intent to continue to dive this nation so fierce.

The First Thing Donald Trump Tweeted After Winning the Presidency

Here's the sad thing. If the economy is doing fine in 2019 Trump will get re elected. We may not like Trump but we never liked Trump. And we are going to vote Democratic no matter what.

But what about the people who voted for Trump? If they voted for him after the pussy grabbing comment, I doubt anything he said since then is going to be a deal breaker for them. Maybe some of them won't show up to vote for him again but I don't think that number will be enough to change the results.

Are blacks, Mexican, women, gays and muslims so offended that they are going to show up this time? I don't believe it. Not if the economy is good. For example I don't give a shit about shit holes.

Obstruction and collusion won't be any worse than Monicagate.

What I think will take him down is his weight. Yes I am a girther.

Vikings running back Latavius Murray. R: Donald Trump. Both listed officially at 6'3"/235 lbs. #Girther
239lbs was bs more like 270

iu

Snowflakes are a million laughs.

Trump: That’s one of the reasons NBC hates me so much. NBC hates me so much they wanted—they were desperate to sign me for—for three more years.

WSJ: Mr. President, you made reference to the book. Steve Bannon …

Trump: Just—and so—so I was successful, successful, successful. I was always the best athlete, people don’t know that. But I was successful at everything I ever did and then I run for president, first time—first time, not three times, not six times. I ran for president first time and lo and behold, I win. And then people say oh, is he a smart person? I’m smarter than all of them put together, but they can’t admit it. They had a bad year.

How do you know?
You're hilarious you just make this shit up. Do you know who else is calling you a liar?
Don Jr, who has said," We get most of our money from Russia."
Now watch girlieman ask for a link.

Has anyone produced any evidence that he has assets in Russia?
Yes, Donald Trump, Jr. did.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets."
What year was that? I distinctly remember that during the campaign someone looked into it and there were NO business relationships with Russia at all.
Are all these money laundering schemes from years and years ago?

The Russia conspiricy theorists claim that if some Russian pays cash to buy a Condo in one of Trump's buildings that makes Trump guilty of money laundering.
Of course Trump has assets in Russia.

That's why he NEVER says or tweets a cross word about Putin. Ever.

Trump has insulted every world leader, including our allies. He has even insulted his own party, which he recently joined, countless times.

He insults our free press, women, hispanics, Muslims, anyone who draws a breath.

But never Putin.

So of course he has assets in Russia which Putin can flush down the toilet on a whim.

What assets doesTrump have in Russia?
  • Trump tells the truth about world leaders. Most of them are spinless welfare sucking weasels.
  • Our press isn't free.
  • Insulting Hillary or Rosy O'donnell is not "insulting women.
  • Securing the border is not an insult to legal immigrants.
  • Muslims are savages. Who cares if he insults them?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back