What is your favorite Trump Quote

Just yesterday: “ You should thank me for giving you the privilege of voting for me.”

Yes he’s soooooo insecure he’s still talking about the election.
Did you say he has a point? Did you say, “Well, those countries are shitholes, aren’t they?”

Did you forget how people once described immigrants from Italy and Ireland? Did you forget the words on a plaque in the Statue of Liberty?
Your response to Trump’s racist ‘shithole’ comment will be remembered
In the very near future Trump will be a total pariah in this country. The long list of reasons why will be well documented but one of the lowlights will be what he said today.
Not ONLY for using the word SHITHOLES as POTUS but for using it in referring to black countries and while wanting immigrants from white countries to come to America.
Of all the vile and despicable things he has done, he'll never live this one down. He'll take this one to his grave.
ok, you're a true leftwinger, nice.....we'll wait for that......2020 you do you.....ok?

Mine so far is

LESLEY STAHL: You're not known to be a humble man. But I wonder --

DONALD TRUMP: I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand.

6 Bizarro Moments from Trump's '60 Minutes' Interview
Haiti is a shit hole, I'm a big fan of truth
You're a big fan of the truth yet you worship a guy who's lied 2001 times in one year.
You dickheads crack me up.
I didn't comment on other issues, Is Haiti a shithole?

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.” - Donald Trump, Jr.

This is why Trump won't take action against Putin. He doesn't want his assets in Russia seized.

This is also why Trump won't release his tax returns. He does not want the American people to see just how hostage to Putin he is.
Trump doesn't have any assets in Russia, dumbass.
How do you know?
You're hilarious you just make this shit up. Do you know who else is calling you a liar?
Don Jr, who has said," We get most of our money from Russia."
Now watch girlieman ask for a link.

Has anyone produced any evidence that he has assets in Russia?

That he would release his taxes? That North Korea would not develop its missiles? Hard to choose from all the variety.

Mine so far is

DONALD TRUMP: I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand.

You're a big fan of the truth yet you worship a guy who's lied 2001 times in one year.
Do you worship trump?

The American people are liable to believe Trump, or just about anyone else, over Hillary...

Which demonstrates how incredibly gullible the American people are. For 30 years Republicans have been telling people that Hillary Clinton is a liar. The facts say that Hillary lies less than any other candidate. Certainly less than Donald Trump who lies several times a day and has no grasp on reality whatsoever.

Whenever an American tells me that Hillary Clinton is a liar, I immediately dismiss them as a total idiot who believes anything they’re told. It’s better than an IQ test. It demonstrates your level of intellectual curiosity that you haven’t checked out these claims about Hillary Clinton or anyone else running for office.

If you believe Donald Trump’s “alternative facts”, you’re too stupid to be one person.

Mine so far is

Do you worship trump?
yes! but Jesus is still first in my heart

"I probably have a very good relationship with Kim Jung Un."

That's kinda like saying "I probably have a cat." "Probably?" What in hell does that mean? It's my favorite saying of his so far because it so clearly shows what a jumble headed idiot we elected to Pres.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.” - Donald Trump, Jr.

This is why Trump won't take action against Putin. He doesn't want his assets in Russia seized.

This is also why Trump won't release his tax returns. He does not want the American people to see just how hostage to Putin he is.
Trump doesn't have any assets in Russia, dumbass.
How do you know?
You're hilarious you just make this shit up. Do you know who else is calling you a liar?
Don Jr, who has said," We get most of our money from Russia."
Now watch girlieman ask for a link.

Has anyone produced any evidence that he has assets in Russia?
Yes, Donald Trump, Jr. did.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets."

"i deal with people that are very extraordinarily talented people. i deal with Steve Wynn. i deal with Carl Icahn. i deal with killers that blow these politicians away. it's not even the same category. politics is a category that's like nineteen levels lower. you understand what i'm saying? brilliant killers" - President Trump

"The cutting of regulation and all of the many things that we’ve done, including being a cheerleader for the country—and perhaps that’s part of the reason I’m going to Davos also—but being a cheerleader for the country."

Mine so far is

Orange: I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful – I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Billy Bush: Whatever you want.

Orange: Grab ‘em by the pussy. You can do anything.

I really like almost everything he says.

and i cannot blame you the fact he is our first president since our last great president JFK to stand up for the people and try and get us back to the constitution where the people have control over the government instead of businesses and corporations. That is why I am afraid he wont even make it to serving one term,that they will take him out and we will have ANOTHER nov 22nd 1963 on us in the next year or two.:(

"And nothing’s changed, I have fulfilled many of my campaign promises. One of the promises that you know is being very seriously negotiated right now is the wall and the wall will happen. And if you look—point, after point, after point—now we’ve had some turns. You always have to have flexibility. As an example, we’ve been much tougher on China, but not nearly as tough as I would be, but they are helping us a lot with North Korea.

And you see in North Korea what’s happening with North Korea all of a sudden. China’s been helping us a lot, so you can veer a little bit differently, but for the most part everything I’ve said I’ve done." - Eloquent Donald

Forum List

Back