What is your favorite Trump Quote

Mine so far is

LESLEY STAHL: You're not known to be a humble man. But I wonder --

DONALD TRUMP: I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand.

6 Bizarro Moments from Trump's '60 Minutes' Interview

"I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her." - Orange shitbag

This is the kind of shit losers post when they know they can't win on the issues. How do you Dims think you're going to win an election when you obviously oppose doing anything about illegal immigration?

Mine so far is

DONALD TRUMP: I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand.

"One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government." - Evil Lord Orange Small Hands

He's right, and it's precisely because of the kind of shit vermin like you post in this forum.

The topic is favorite Orange quotes, not illegal immigration. Try to pay attention. You don't know me enough to libel me about my own personal/political beliefs, so please, STFU.

Mine so far is

"One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government." - Evil Lord Orange Small Hands

He's right, and it's precisely because of the kind of shit vermin like you post in this forum.

Pearls before swine, bitch.

WSJ: Are you worried, Mr. President, that sending—delaying military exercises on the peninsula for the Olympics sends the wrong message to the North?

Trump: Say it again?

WSJ: Are you concerned that delaying military exercises on the Korean Peninsula for the Olympics sends the wrong message to the North Koreans, that you’re in some way bending to them?

Trump: You’re the first one that’s asked that question. No, I don’t think anybody thinks that I’m bending. I think that people that, if anything, I’m being too tough.

WSJ: You think North Korea is trying to drive a wedge between the two countries, between you and President Moon?

Trump: I’ll let you know in—within the next 12 months, OK, Mike?

WSJ: Sure.

Trump: I will let you know. But if I were them I would try. But the difference is I’m president; other people aren’t. And I know more about wedges than any human being that’s ever lived, but I’ll let you know.

With that being said, President Xi has been extremely generous with what he’s said, I like him a lot. I have a great relationship with him, as you know I have a great relationship with Prime Minister Abe of Japan and I probably have a very good relationship with Kim Jong Un of North Korea.

I have relationships with people, I think you people are surprised.

WSJ: Some people would see your tweets, which are sometimes combative towards Kim Jong Un...

Trump: Sure, you see that a lot with me and then all of a sudden somebody’s my best friend. I could give you 20 examples. You give me 30. I’m a very flexible person.

Mine so far is

"Pearl" must be a snowflake euphemism for "ball of shit." And "swine" is an epithet you apply to anyone who tells the truth about you.

I cant beleive that anyone would vote for this fool but fools.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.” - Donald Trump, Jr.

This is why Trump won't take action against Putin. He doesn't want his assets in Russia seized.

This is also why Trump won't release his tax returns. He does not want the American people to see just how hostage to Putin he is.
Trump doesn't have any assets in Russia, dumbass.
How do you know?
You're hilarious you just make this shit up. Do you know who else is calling you a liar?
Don Jr, who has said," We get most of our money from Russia."
Now watch girlieman ask for a link.

Has anyone produced any evidence that he has assets in Russia?
Yes, Donald Trump, Jr. did.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets."
What year was that? I distinctly remember that during the campaign someone looked into it and there were NO business relationships with Russia at all.
Are all these money laundering schemes from years and years ago?

Mine so far is

"Pearl" must be a snowflake euphemism for "ball of shit." And "swine" is an epithet you apply to anyone who tells the truth about you.

Your buyer's remorse after electing an Orange shit bag into office is your cross to bear. Your ire at me is misplaced. I didn't make this country a laughing stock. You did.

"And nothing’s changed, I have fulfilled many of my campaign promises. One of the promises that you know is being very seriously negotiated right now is the wall and the wall will happen. And if you look—point, after point, after point—now we’ve had some turns. You always have to have flexibility. As an example, we’ve been much tougher on China, but not nearly as tough as I would be, but they are helping us a lot with North Korea.

And you see in North Korea what’s happening with North Korea all of a sudden. China’s been helping us a lot, so you can veer a little bit differently, but for the most part everything I’ve said I’ve done." - Eloquent Donald

Yeah he actually got N Korea and s Korea to sit down and have talks about peacethat is something that would NEVER have happened under the mass murdererr hellery clinton.LOL matter of fact the last president that we had that ever had any interest in world peace instead of bombing every country to serve the new world order agenda of the rothchilds and rockefellers was carter,hense WHY he only served one term,the good ones never serve more than one term anymore in this day and age.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.” - Donald Trump, Jr.

This is why Trump won't take action against Putin. He doesn't want his assets in Russia seized.

This is also why Trump won't release his tax returns. He does not want the American people to see just how hostage to Putin he is.
How do you know?
You're hilarious you just make this shit up. Do you know who else is calling you a liar?

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets."
What year was that? I distinctly remember that during the campaign someone looked into it and there were NO business relationships with Russia at all.
My favorite is in 2013 he said all blame for a shutdown goes to the top, the president What a huge POS he truly is

Mine so far is

Your buyer's remorse after electing an Orange shit bag into office is your cross to bear. Your ire at me is misplaced. I didn't make this country a laughing stock. You did.

Here's the sad thing. If the economy is doing fine in 2019 Trump will get re elected. We may not like Trump but we never liked Trump. And we are going to vote Democratic no matter what.

But what about the people who voted for Trump? If they voted for him after the pussy grabbing comment, I doubt anything he said since then is going to be a deal breaker for them. Maybe some of them won't show up to vote for him again but I don't think that number will be enough to change the results.

Are blacks, Mexican, women, gays and muslims so offended that they are going to show up this time? I don't believe it. Not if the economy is good. For example I don't give a shit about shit holes.

How do you know?

My favorite is in 2013 he said all blame for a shutdown goes to the top, the president What a huge POS he truly is
The one thing certain about Trump is that he will reverse any position he has if he thinks the audience he has at the moment wants him to reverse. So, we have a Potus who is not good for his word, and that's a bad thing, because anyone who goes back on a handshake can no longer be trusted in any deal, and politics is all about compromise and making deals. Obama's greatest failing was he really wasn't good at getting along with a large number of people on a personal level, unlike Reagan, LBJ, FDR and others who got legislation passed.

But imo Charlotte Alter got to the heart of what his legacy may be, even if he's a one termer, which I devoutly hope he'll be. LOL White women voted for him and not Hillary. Blacks didn't turn out to vote, and that may have been because the gop has succeeded in disenfranchising non-whites. But, regardless of that, if Trump and Hillary's numbers with white women were flipped, Hillary would have won, convincingly. And Trump said "he picked up women like bowling balls," and that was just lockerroom talk. I've been hanging out in locker rooms for 50 years (-:, and I haven't heard anything like that. We men at our most annoyingly paternal, have wives, daughters and mothers.

Somehow, that voting discrepancy, and Trump's view of women, have pissed off some women-folk. From the few special elections and "me too" it seems women are not in a forgiving mood right now. If they start getting elected, it may change the landscape.

A Year Ago, They Marched. Now a Record Number of Women Are Running for Office

Mine so far is

I'm very happy with Trump. The more idiots like you hate him, the happier I am. Snowflake idiots like you are what make this country a laughing stock. The whole world was laughing at that giant sucker Obama when he signed that Paris Climate Accord. snowflake could believe that the USA earns "respect" by bending over and taking it up the ass.

How do you know?

The one thing certain about Trump is that he will reverse any position he has if he thinks the audience he has at the moment wants him to reverse. So, we have a Potus who is not good for his word, and that's a bad thing, because anyone who goes back on a handshake can no longer be trusted in any deal, and politics is all about compromise and making deals. Obama's greatest failing was he really wasn't good at getting along with a large number of people on a personal level, unlike Reagan, LBJ, FDR and others who got legislation passed.

But imo Charlotte Alter got to the heart of what his legacy may be, even if he's a one termer, which I devoutly hope he'll be. LOL White women voted for him and not Hillary. Blacks didn't turn out to vote, and that may have been because the gop has succeeded in disenfranchising non-whites. But, regardless of that, if Trump and Hillary's numbers with white women were flipped, Hillary would have won, convincingly. And Trump said "he picked up women like bowling balls," and that was just lockerroom talk. I've been hanging out in locker rooms for 50 years (-:, and I haven't heard anything like that. We men at our most annoyingly paternal, have wives, daughters and mothers.

Somehow, that voting discrepancy, and Trump's view of women, have pissed off some women-folk. From the few special elections and "me too" it seems women are not in a forgiving mood right now. If they start getting elected, it may change the landscape.

A Year Ago, They Marched. Now a Record Number of Women Are Running for Office

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

All you morons who whine about Trump's supposed lack of honesty will never get around the lies your Messiah told the public so he could fuck us up the ass. Trump isn't fucking anyone up the ass. That's why he will win.

How do you know?

The Russia conspiricy theorists claim that if some Russian pays cash to buy a Condo in one of Trump's buildings that makes Trump guilty of money laundering.

Here's the sad thing. If the economy is doing fine in 2019 Trump will get re elected. We may not like Trump but we never liked Trump. And we are going to vote Democratic no matter what.

But what about the people who voted for Trump? If they voted for him after the pussy grabbing comment, I doubt anything he said since then is going to be a deal breaker for them. Maybe some of them won't show up to vote for him again but I don't think that number will be enough to change the results.

Are blacks, Mexican, women, gays and muslims so offended that they are going to show up this time? I don't believe it. Not if the economy is good. For example I don't give a shit about shit holes.
What about if he gets nailed for money laundering or obstruction?

Forum List

Back