What is your favorite Trump Quote

My favorite quote is " I will repeal and replace Obamacare on DAY ONE and replace it with something better."

Is it day one yet?
Sums up his whole presidency.
His biggest promise was a big fat lie.

My favorite quote is " I will repeal and replace Obamacare on DAY ONE and replace it with something better."

Is it day one yet?
Sums up his whole presidency.
His biggest promise was a big fat lie.

He misspoke. When he said "Obamacare" he actually meant "Scaramucci".
They sound a lot alike.

I really like almost everything he says.

WASHINGTON — Much of Donald Trump’s campaign can be boiled down to a basic phrase: Believe me.

It’s the not-so-subliminal message of the race — tucked into his speeches, uttered during debates, and tossed out at his rallies. To voters who are puzzled by his contradictory statements and well-documented predilection for exaggeration, he has the ready response: Believe me.

He utters the phrase whether he’s talking about military officers executing his orders (“They’re not going to refuse me. Believe me”), destroying the Islamic State (“We will. Believe me”), or a lawsuit against Trump University (“Believe me, I’ll win that case.”)

During a speech in March, he said he had studied the Iran nuclear deal in great detail — “I would say, actually, greater by far than anybody else.” He added: “Believe me. Oh, believe me. And it’s a bad deal.”
When he told you he'd be the President Of the United States did you 'believe' him? HAAAA HAAAAAA
Did BONOBO?

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.” - Donald Trump, Jr.

This is why Trump won't take action against Putin. He doesn't want his assets in Russia seized.

This is also why Trump won't release his tax returns. He does not want the American people to see just how hostage to Putin he is.

"If I decide to run for office I'll produce my tax returns. Absolutely. I'd love to do that."

I really like almost everything he says.

WASHINGTON — Much of Donald Trump’s campaign can be boiled down to a basic phrase: Believe me.

It’s the not-so-subliminal message of the race — tucked into his speeches, uttered during debates, and tossed out at his rallies. To voters who are puzzled by his contradictory statements and well-documented predilection for exaggeration, he has the ready response: Believe me.

He utters the phrase whether he’s talking about military officers executing his orders (“They’re not going to refuse me. Believe me”), destroying the Islamic State (“We will. Believe me”), or a lawsuit against Trump University (“Believe me, I’ll win that case.”)

During a speech in March, he said he had studied the Iran nuclear deal in great detail — “I would say, actually, greater by far than anybody else.” He added: “Believe me. Oh, believe me. And it’s a bad deal.”
When he told you he'd be the President Of the United States did you 'believe' him? HAAAA HAAAAAA
Did BONOBO?

No I didn't think that many Americans were that stupid. I know every election hinges on what ignorant independents do but god damn they are clueless.

We know voting for trump was basically a big fuck you to Washington. Trump never underestimated your stupidity but I did.

Gee, I don't know.

There are a bunch I really like.

"Some Mexicans don't rape".

"A Mexican can't be a good judge".

Referring to the more than 40,000 Americans who were POW's in US wars since 1940: "I like people who weren't captured".

"You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it, you can do anything. Grab them by the pussy, you can do anything."

"Now, somebody who a lot of people don’t give credit to but in actuality is really beautiful is Paris Hilton.
I’ve known Paris Hilton from the time she’s 12.
Her parents are friends of mine, and the first time I saw her she walked into a room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’"

I know. This is my favorite:

"I get called by a guy that can't buy a pair of pants, I get called names?" – Trump’s comment about paralyzed commentator Charles Krauthammer

Mine so far is

LESLEY STAHL: You're not known to be a humble man. But I wonder --

DONALD TRUMP: I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand.

6 Bizarro Moments from Trump's '60 Minutes' Interview
"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever." –Donald Trump, insulting Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly over questions she asked during the first Republican primary debate
Someone started a thread about biggest lies of 2016 2017 and it made me think of this thread

Gee, I don't know.

There are a bunch I really like.

"Some Mexicans don't rape".

"A Mexican can't be a good judge".

Referring to the more than 40,000 Americans who were POW's in US wars since 1940: "I like people who weren't captured".

"You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it, you can do anything. Grab them by the pussy, you can do anything."

"Now, somebody who a lot of people don’t give credit to but in actuality is really beautiful is Paris Hilton.
I’ve known Paris Hilton from the time she’s 12.
Her parents are friends of mine, and the first time I saw her she walked into a room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’"

I know. This is my favorite:

"I get called by a guy that can't buy a pair of pants, I get called names?" – Trump’s comment about paralyzed commentator Charles Krauthammer

Got any that aren't flat out fucking lies, deantard?

Of course you don't - STALINIST....

Last edited:
My favorite Trump quote has to be the one that sealed the deal on winning the presidency.

"Because you'd be in jail".

‪‪Donald-Trump‬-‪Dallas‬‬-4.jpg

Forum List

Back