What is your style how do you dress?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Gentleman's Club
I have a great variety in style, from tracksuits and sneakers and hoodies, to leather shoes coat button down and even suits and hat

Last year (2022) walking home after Sunday Church Service, when I go to church I usually wear leather shoes or boots, and button down... at least, sometimes coat too and even hat (but hat usually not)

Hanging out in mall, tracksuit, sneakers, green bomberjacket

As an American I dont put on airs under any circumstances.
I dress however I feel comfortable. The only time I dress for an event is a wedding or a funeral.
Other than that I wear shorts a T shirt and flip flops.
If I'm at home I wear a wife beater,shorts and flip flops.

As an American I dont put on airs under any circumstances.
I dress however I feel comfortable. The only time I dress for an event is a wedding or a funeral.
Other than that I wear shorts a T shirt and flip flops.
If I'm at home I wear a wife beater,shorts and flip flops.

Seems like you live in a warm/sunny climate, if you can always wear shorts and flip flops, in summer i wear something similar to flip flops kinda like sandals, and shorts and wife beater, t-shirts etc. but also polo shirts, and short sleeve button down if i want to be more business casual

Extremely difficult to teach style and good taste .
As you obviously know, Mortuary .
Always look for a touch of individual flair and creativity without looking as though you are being different just for its own sake .
Try to spot truly gifted people , in the dress sense , and learn from them without following them in every detail like a besotted celebrity fan .

Seems like you live in a warm/sunny climate, if you can always wear shorts and flip flops, in summer i wear something similar to flip flops kinda like sandals, and shorts and wife beater, t-shirts etc. but also polo shirts, and short sleeve button down if i want to be more business casual

Yep..
South Texas is pretty warm year round.
We have occasional freezes in the winter but they're rare.
I can play golf all year for the most part. Living on a golf course makes it even easier.

I live in the tropics. I dress accordingly. When doing important things, permits/legal papers ets ets. I dress like a Cuban or Panamanian businessman or lawyer would dress. When going to a client, building permit place, electric provider. Nice light shirts, light slack, perhaps light jeans. Clean. pressed, tidy.Good clean shoes/wallabee type or low cut leather work shoe. Hair well trimmed and clean face yet I wear goatee or sometimes a well groomed beard. Ties and suits are idiotware. Fake shit.If it's super sunny I may wear a white ball cap or a panama style hat...not often. Nails trimmed up, hands clean and soft as possible. Cleanliness foremost. Pen and notepad in pocket. Be a fucking man people look at as a pro and respect. Firm yet calm and quiet. Take no shit but calmly.Yes maam, Si seniora, senior. Gracias/thanks. Have even respect for a fucking beggar yet be firm. NO is no. They can see if they disagree it'll get real fast. They'll be hurt fast.Help an old lady or alone girl with a kid or 3 with her groceries, open her car door. Stop traffic so she can get on the road safely. Be a fucking man. No biologist needed.

I'm retired so business casual isnt in my wardrobe.
But I will say I dress better for the Golf course than anywhere else because the Country club demands it.

I own zero T shirts and sandals are for the beach or around the house. Shirts have buttons and pockets.Shorts, without a belt, are just underwear.Get a cargo short or a pleated linen short. Be a man

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I own zero T shirts and sandals are for the beach or around the house. Shirts have buttons and pockets.Shorts, without a belt, are just underwear.Get a cargo short or a pleated linen short. Be a man

Polo shirts dont have buttons.
And I wear stylish shorts as in Khakis.
You're overstepping your so called style.

7a80ec65747bf3c653cb7fcd38d3d92b.jpg

Cota Rican attorney

I have a great variety in style, from tracksuits and sneakers and hoodies, to leather shoes coat button down and even suits and hat

Last year (2022) walking home after Sunday Church Service, when I go to church I usually wear leather shoes or boots, and button down... at least, sometimes coat too and even hat (but hat usually not)

Not like you. No Guyaberas, either..yeah, I have some of those.

Around my way it's called "meat hook shirts." :auiqs.jpg:

Omg a friend if mine had a stitched one, and I almost lost it! :auiqs.jpg:
Where I come from, you have to cut your meathook shirt yourself, but letting your girl cut for you is acceptable.

You look like a concierge to the Mafia from the Vatican.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back