What it costs Texans for illegal immigrants...

Native born Americans formerly did all these jobs and only stopped immigrants are willing to work for lower wages. Immigrants take American jobs and drive the wages of native Americans down.

I don’t know but you clearly are.

See what you’re doing there? Why you so scared?

Again…why so scared?

Have you ever experienced an attempted home invasion?
Other than the crime they bring I have no reason to fear them financially I'm already retired and they aren't smart enough to do what I did anyway.
In fact I should love them for the cheap labor but I care more about Americans having jobs than what I pay for labor.
The black community has been hit the worst by the invasion.

Again with the personal anecdotes! I also live in Texas have for 40 year!
But I want to see your proof of your subjective statements. Prove to me how much money the state of Texas makes
from illegal immigrants! Remember this is the number from this site:
So given that the number is understated by say 50% that still is only 2,400,000 illegals.
So prove to me how many illegals work at mowing lawns, etc... jobs that the 0.001523% of the American population
that work at minimum or below minimum wage from this source don't do.

View attachment 594389

If you've lived in Texas for 40 years there's no way you could miss whats happening.

We aren't talking about farm labor here, nimrod. We're talking about good paying construction and manufacturing jobs. Americans were happy to do such work until low-wage foreign labor displaced them.

... Immigrants, whether legal or otherwise, don't contribute an iota to the American standard of living.
What the fuck you you care? You got here because of immigration, you add NOTHING to my great nation, and you hate this country anyway. Get the fuck out, loser. You're not wanted, and you're not needed. Beat it.

What the fuck you you care? You got here because of immigration, you add NOTHING to my great nation, and you hate this country anyway. Get the fuck out, loser. You're not wanted, and you're not needed. Beat it.
It's also my nation, douchebag. I'm not proposing to kick out any U.S. citizens, but if we can't even kick out people who broke the law to come here, then we are no longer a nation.

texas tax sources.jpeg

Forum List

Back