What kind of horrible, dangerous places do these people live that hey have to go out armed?

Right now, I would say it's become more of an enemy to the people than it's been for the last 100 years. But we have a revolution every 2 and 4 years. I look for more corrections to happen.
Revolution?

90% of all incumbents stay in office

And who's fault is that?
Yours.

I see you are still unable to admit to any responsibility. It's every citizens fault. So stand up here with me, shoulder to shoulder and accept the blame like a Man or a Woman.

You are so fucking clueless as to how things really work and you believe your puny little vote matters as it pertains to the corporate construct that is USA.INC. On top of that, you believe that Americans should be restricted on what they can have to defend themselves. You sicken and disgust me beyond belief, you commie loving cowardly fuck.

Spoken like a guy who voted for Putin's minion.

And who's fault is that?
Yours.

I see you are still unable to admit to any responsibility. It's every citizens fault. So stand up here with me, shoulder to shoulder and accept the blame like a Man or a Woman.

You are so fucking clueless as to how things really work and you believe your puny little vote matters as it pertains to the corporate construct that is USA.INC. On top of that, you believe that Americans should be now restricted on what they can have to defend themselves. You sicken and disgust me beyond belief, you commie loving cowardly fuck.

You keep telling me what you think I believe. That's just silly on your part. Unless you have a better fortune teller than I have.

I exactly what you are , what you represent here and what you stand for. It is my hope to tell you that to your face some day. Wanna bet you wouldn't do diddly squat?

Oh, so tough! :lmao:

Still waiting for you to answer the questions:
Why do you want to leave students and teachers defenseless?
Why do you want to leave the shooter unopposed until the police arrive?
In Ohio, teachers are armed in 63 of the 88 counties.
In Texas 30% of the school districts have armed teachers.
In Utah, concealed carry is allowed in schools, and the administrators aren't allowed to ask teachers if they carry.

Teachers line up for concealed carry gun lessons, offered for free at local range
Teachers line up for concealed carry gun lessons, offered for free at local range
And they have a hand gun which is a real defense against an AR-15, huh? And so far, how many of those armed teachers have had to be in an actual shoot out with someone with an AR-15, which seems to be the weapon of choice for mass shooters.

ETA: Very few, if any would face that kind of gunman if the truth be known. And neither would any of you here either no matter how much you puff yourselves up and imagine yourselves as the hero who goes in and saves the day. You'd be as dead as a door nail when the shooter saw the gun in your hand.

Thanks for the advice. I'll start carrying an AR-15 from now on, instead.

Gonna need to get a longer coat though.
That won't make your dick get any bigger, so don't waste your money.

My dick is plenty big enough and I'm not "compensating" by carrying a firearm. If I could reach out to a hundred yards and smack some idiot criminal upside the head with my dick, I wouldn't need a gun. So I carry one because..

1. Because I can.

2. Because I do.

3. Because I will.

4 Because there isn't one single thing you have to say about it.

5. Because there isn't a single thing you can do about it.

6. Because GFY.
I don't give two shits if you carry a gun or not, trust me. Or, if you have pepper spray or a knife. What I do find funny is how you think you need to arm yourself so much in your paranoid mind. If you ever came up against a 6'4" black man who was hell bent on harming you, all of that would be useless because he would snap you in two before you even knew what was happening. and if you ever came up on an actual shooter, you'd probably pee in your pants while trying to find a place to hide. False bravado is just that...false here on the internet, and much different in real life. People like you fancy themselves as heroes and concoct all kinds of scenarios in their minds as to what they would do, but if the actual situation arose, would react so totally different. But keep up your fantasy if that's what gets you though the day and night.

People, including women, defend themselves from harm exactly like you describe, every day, yet the media rarely reports it because of their leftist anti legal gun bias.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You…
The Rulers Thrive on Our Fear and Helplessness. Richkids Turned These Subhumans Loose on Us.

Let the thugs live in fear. We should be allowed to kill them without even warning them that we are armed.

There isn't a need to warn someone that you're about to unload on them. I'm not a law-enforcement officer, I have no duty to detain or arrest, nor do I have a duty to yell "put the gun down" to someone who is threatening me, my family, or even a bystander.

According to my state's deadly force law, the only reason I need to shoot someone is if my life or someone else's life is in mortal danger. I could legally just unload my pistol in some criminal shithead's back if I wanted to, without saying a word.
Civil Rights for the Uncivilized Is Dead in the Water

By letting the subhuman thrill-killer live, cops would be putting his future victims in mortal danger. We are programmed to not consider that result of laws forced on us by traitors who believe criminals should all be given a second chance.

Or do Liberals really believe that? A logical interpretation would be that they have a self-interest in keeping society unnecessarily harassed by career criminals. Just like their Campus Commie Scum generation, Democrats are nasty and vicious misanthropic sociopaths.

And who's fault is that?
Yours.

No it's not my fault I haven't voted anything but 3rd party for 20 years

Doing a throwaway vote is worse than not voting at all.

So it's the old catch 22.

If I vote for incumbents or anyone from the two major established parties I'm not doing anything to change the system and if I vote for a third party I'm throwing away a vote and doing nothing to change the system

So tell me why I should vote at all

You vote on the local level in the party. You make changes at the local level which, if done enough, will change the national level. Too many people blindly follow, vote 3rd party which draws votes away from the other candidate or don't vote at all. So the small room full of white haired old guys gets to choose for you.

And who's fault is that?
Yours.

You are so fucking clueless as to how things really work and you believe your puny little vote matters as it pertains to the corporate construct that is USA.INC. On top of that, you believe that Americans should be now restricted on what they can have to defend themselves. You sicken and disgust me beyond belief, you commie loving cowardly fuck.

You keep telling me what you think I believe. That's just silly on your part. Unless you have a better fortune teller than I have.

I exactly what you are , what you represent here and what you stand for. It is my hope to tell you that to your face some day. Wanna bet you wouldn't do diddly squat?

Yah, right. You got balls on the Internet but saying these things to someones face pretty well gets at least one in the Emergency room and both in the county lockup. You aren't too bright, are you. But, hey, 6 months of a cot, 3 squares and library privileges is a step up from parts of my past life.

I have lived nearly 70 years and not once ever have I thought that having a gun would have made my situation better or safer.

You men who are out shooting every week. How many times have you used that gun in self defence?

I have used my gun in self defense three times. Once with a rifle, and the other two times with my handgun. Both times with my handgun were when I was younger, and I didn't need to shoot the guys, they figured out that it would be real bad for them to continue, so they stopped.

Do not count Military nor Professional Security. Most of these people can relate to either no matter what they claim.

I am neither. I am a private citizen and have always been. I just was also a serious firearms competitor, and fencer, and that introduced me to many people in the Spec Ops community. Earnest Emerson, Bill Bagwell and i are on a first name basis, and have been for decades. It was through my friendship with Bagwell that I got the gig to train the Green Berets.

Stress training is different than weapons training. It doesn't matter how much time on a range you spend.

btw for what it's worth, crime went down in the "entertainment shopping" area near my house after armed citizens chased off one purse snatcher and got into a gun fight with another criminal.

Actually there are hundreds of stories of CCW citizens saving the day. Because they usually only get local coverage, you never hear about them unless you live in the area. But an internet search reveals pages of stories just like that.

Most of the time, you don't even need to use your weapon. Criminals are notorious for being cowards and even the presence of a weapon sends them scurrying under their rock.
Except in a Children's Game and the Peasants' Second Amendment, Paper Does Not Cover Rock Nor Make Rock a Cover

It is a citizen's duty to find that rock and smash the thug's brains in with it.

What does that have to do with someone who's completely sane and completely law abiding having the right to carry a firearm to protect themselves and their loved ones?

Go back and read the posts by gun nuts here, especially that galt nut, and tell me they aren't too crazy and hoping for a confrontation to be armed

Why wouldn't I hope for a confrontation to be armed? I'm a better shot and better armed than most all of the shithead liberal criminals.

I'd love nothing better than to shoot some criminal liberal in the face for trying to break into my house. It would be a great story to tell my grand kids.

That's kinda my point idiot. You would love nothing better than shooting someone. You are the crazy who shouldn't be allowed near guns, and you are the reason gun nuts are called gun nuts.

No, hillbilly. These are gun nuts..

Gunsticles-Tactical-Testicles-Novelty-Nuts-for-Firearms-image-1.jpg

Exactly. You think of guns as a way to compensate for your lack of masculinity. Most gun nuts do.

Another one with the phony reverse psychology attempt.

Go back and read the posts by gun nuts here, especially that galt nut, and tell me they aren't too crazy and hoping for a confrontation to be armed

Why wouldn't I hope for a confrontation to be armed? I'm a better shot and better armed than most all of the shithead liberal criminals.

I'd love nothing better than to shoot some criminal liberal in the face for trying to break into my house. It would be a great story to tell my grand kids.

That's kinda my point idiot. You would love nothing better than shooting someone. You are the crazy who shouldn't be allowed near guns, and you are the reason gun nuts are called gun nuts.

Exactly. You think of guns as a way to compensate for your lack of masculinity. Most gun nuts do.

Another one with the phony reverse psychology attempt.

I'm not the one who put up a picture of a gun with balls. A gun nut did.

And who's fault is that?
Yours.

No it's not my fault I haven't voted anything but 3rd party for 20 years

Doing a throwaway vote is worse than not voting at all.

So it's the old catch 22.

If I vote for incumbents or anyone from the two major established parties I'm not doing anything to change the system and if I vote for a third party I'm throwing away a vote and doing nothing to change the system

So tell me why I should vote at all

Most people don't think of it this way, but the primary vote is the most important. It tells your party which way you want them to lead.

I'm finished here because I have things to do. If any of you want to walk around with a gun on your hip or across your back, have at it but don't think it makes you look like Wyatt Earp or Rambo because I seriously doubt any of you do.
They Love Poopypants Draftdodger Teddy "I Wasn't Ready" Nugent

You've got a point there, especially about those gun-owning traitors at that college who went to their cars, where their guns were, and drove away like the Chickenhawk-lovers most Right Wing blowhards are.

Still waiting for you to answer the questions:
Why do you want to leave students and teachers defenseless?
Why do you want to leave the shooter unopposed until the police arrive?
In Ohio, teachers are armed in 63 of the 88 counties.
In Texas 30% of the school districts have armed teachers.
In Utah, concealed carry is allowed in schools, and the administrators aren't allowed to ask teachers if they carry.

And they have a hand gun which is a real defense against an AR-15, huh? And so far, how many of those armed teachers have had to be in an actual shoot out with someone with an AR-15, which seems to be the weapon of choice for mass shooters.

ETA: Very few, if any would face that kind of gunman if the truth be known. And neither would any of you here either no matter how much you puff yourselves up and imagine yourselves as the hero who goes in and saves the day. You'd be as dead as a door nail when the shooter saw the gun in your hand.

My dick is plenty big enough and I'm not "compensating" by carrying a firearm. If I could reach out to a hundred yards and smack some idiot criminal upside the head with my dick, I wouldn't need a gun. So I carry one because..

1. Because I can.

2. Because I do.

3. Because I will.

6. Because GFY.
I don't give two shits if you carry a gun or not, trust me. Or, if you have pepper spray or a knife. What I do find funny is how you think you need to arm yourself so much in your paranoid mind. If you ever came up against a 6'4" black man who was hell bent on harming you, all of that would be useless because he would snap you in two before you even knew what was happening. and if you ever came up on an actual shooter, you'd probably pee in your pants while trying to find a place to hide. False bravado is just that...false here on the internet, and much different in real life. People like you fancy themselves as heroes and concoct all kinds of scenarios in their minds as to what they would do, but if the actual situation arose, would react so totally different. But keep up your fantasy if that's what gets you though the day and night.

People legally defend their lives with a firearm every day. Yet the media doesn't want you to know that.

NRA-ILA | Armed Citizen®

1. Because I can.

2. Because I do.

3. Because I will.

6. Because GFY.

People legally defend their lives with a firearm every day. Yet the media doesn't want you to know that.

NRA-ILA | Armed Citizen®

And the NRA was a conduit for illegal Russian money to be funneled to Trump's campaign, yet the NRA doesn't want you to know that.

I was married to an ex cop who still had his police 38 revolver. He took me to the shooting range to teach me how to shoot and I was about knocked on my butt firing the first shot. It was too powerful for me....I'm only 5'2" and 110 pounds. He then got me a snub 22 which I still have today but don't have any bullets for it any longer. He also told me that if I made the commitment to shoot, to aim for the chest and empty the gun.

I now have a good friend who owns a gun shop and she told me to get a pump action shot gun because the pumping sound alone should be enough to deter the intruder and if it didn't, the spray of the rounds would likely do the trick.

I have a couple of friends who have concealed permits and I know that anywhere we go, they have their guns with them. I don't want one and don't care if others have them. I really don't want to see any open carry because I feel that it is only done to either show off or is done to intimidate people, or both.

Finally, about the teachers, let me ask some of you this........how many of you would face a spray of bullets to try and take down the shooter? The shooter has the element of surprise on his side whereas the teacher would have to go and retrieve the gun from it's secured place, then, unless they were behind the shooter, would place themselves in the immediate path of the shooter. and who do you think the shooter would shoot next when he saw the teacher with the gun? Would any of you face a shooter with an AK-15 and try to take him down while he was firing? You'd be dead before you hit the floor.

If a shooter gets that close, the whole system at the school has failed. There are methods used in schools today that isolate the students and the teachers behind steel doors and concrete walls. The shooter has to go in far enough that there is enough time for the Teacher to react to get their students to the safe places. If the Teacher is in a shootout, the whole system failed. What good does it do a shooter to roam the empty hallways with nothing to shoot at while the Cops storm the place.

The only thing I can see wrong with your assessment is your AK-15, It's going to be either an AK-47 or an AR-15. But otherwise good writeup.
AR-15 is what I meant.....sorry. And as you've probably already seen, someone here would expect a teacher to face a spray of bullets to protect their child while being killed themselves because the shooter would kill them immediately and making their own children orphans. If this is expected of teachers, then those who expect it should home school their kids and keep them isolated in their own personal fortress. Oh, and not let them go to any malls as teens either, or anywhere else where the public gathers.

And, who do they think the shooter is going to take out first knowing there's an armed guard on duty. Like I said before, the shooter had the element of surprise on his side. And where was it that there was an actual armed guard on duty but he was too chicken to go into the building during the shooting?

One of the methods is to have a single entrance point with a trained security guard and at least one other trained security guard roaming. With an entrance that has X number of yards that the trained security guard can make a determination if there is a possible threat, he can alert the school and the other trained security guard can come post haste to his defense.

Notice, I said, Trained. An Armed Guard is just an armed guard which is like everyone else carrying a weapon. But a trained Security Guard will have stress training and have to go through at least a 1 day stress course every month which is a pass or fail. If he fails he finds alternative employment. Most of these Rexall Rangers would fail that Stress Course big time.

I sincerely doubt that any of those mall-cop "security guards" who are being paid $15 per hour, could even tell the difference between an AK and an AR if they heard the shots down the hall.

There are plenty of those with current recent experience who could, though.
Dead-Marine Zone

I remember the first time I heard an AK-47, inside the DMZ. Since its sound was different from our own weapons, I made the immediate mental connection that they were firing at us, THIS WAS THE REAL THING, and I might soon die. It felt like the sound itself had gone down my spine; the shock was like entering a different world, one that had no connection with anything I had ever experienced before. When I heard a Marine scream himself to death after taking three bullets in the stomach, things became even more real, unlike the Matrix-like world the rest of you have always lived in.

But it is coming to America, and you won't have to take a red pill to experience the imminent reality check.

I was married to an ex cop who still had his police 38 revolver. He took me to the shooting range to teach me how to shoot and I was about knocked on my butt firing the first shot. It was too powerful for me....I'm only 5'2" and 110 pounds. He then got me a snub 22 which I still have today but don't have any bullets for it any longer. He also told me that if I made the commitment to shoot, to aim for the chest and empty the gun.

I now have a good friend who owns a gun shop and she told me to get a pump action shot gun because the pumping sound alone should be enough to deter the intruder and if it didn't, the spray of the rounds would likely do the trick.

I have a couple of friends who have concealed permits and I know that anywhere we go, they have their guns with them. I don't want one and don't care if others have them. I really don't want to see any open carry because I feel that it is only done to either show off or is done to intimidate people, or both.

Finally, about the teachers, let me ask some of you this........how many of you would face a spray of bullets to try and take down the shooter? The shooter has the element of surprise on his side whereas the teacher would have to go and retrieve the gun from it's secured place, then, unless they were behind the shooter, would place themselves in the immediate path of the shooter. and who do you think the shooter would shoot next when he saw the teacher with the gun? Would any of you face a shooter with an AK-15 and try to take him down while he was firing? You'd be dead before you hit the floor.

If a shooter gets that close, the whole system at the school has failed. There are methods used in schools today that isolate the students and the teachers behind steel doors and concrete walls. The shooter has to go in far enough that there is enough time for the Teacher to react to get their students to the safe places. If the Teacher is in a shootout, the whole system failed. What good does it do a shooter to roam the empty hallways with nothing to shoot at while the Cops storm the place.

The only thing I can see wrong with your assessment is your AK-15, It's going to be either an AK-47 or an AR-15. But otherwise good writeup.
AR-15 is what I meant.....sorry. And as you've probably already seen, someone here would expect a teacher to face a spray of bullets to protect their child while being killed themselves because the shooter would kill them immediately and making their own children orphans. If this is expected of teachers, then those who expect it should home school their kids and keep them isolated in their own personal fortress. Oh, and not let them go to any malls as teens either, or anywhere else where the public gathers.

And, who do they think the shooter is going to take out first knowing there's an armed guard on duty. Like I said before, the shooter had the element of surprise on his side. And where was it that there was an actual armed guard on duty but he was too chicken to go into the building during the shooting?

One of the methods is to have a single entrance point with a trained security guard and at least one other trained security guard roaming. With an entrance that has X number of yards that the trained security guard can make a determination if there is a possible threat, he can alert the school and the other trained security guard can come post haste to his defense.

Notice, I said, Trained. An Armed Guard is just an armed guard which is like everyone else carrying a weapon. But a trained Security Guard will have stress training and have to go through at least a 1 day stress course every month which is a pass or fail. If he fails he finds alternative employment. Most of these Rexall Rangers would fail that Stress Course big time.

I sincerely doubt that any of those mall-cop "security guards" who are being paid $15 per hour, could even tell the difference between an AK and an AR if they heard the shots down the hall.

Dead-Marine Zone

I remember the first time I heard an AK-47, inside the DMZ. Since its sound was different from our own weapons, I made the immediate mental connection that they were firing at us, THIS WAS THE REAL THING, and I might soon die. It felt like the sound itself had gone down my spine; the shock was like entering a different world, one that had no connection with anything I had ever experienced before. When I heard a Marine scream himself to death after taking three bullets in the stomach, things became even more real, unlike the Matrix-like world the rest of you have always lived in.

But it is coming to America, and you won't have to take a red pill to experience the imminent reality check.

upload_2019-3-7_15-20-48.jpeg

btw for what it's worth, crime went down in the "entertainment shopping" area near my house after armed citizens chased off one purse snatcher and got into a gun fight with another criminal.

Actually there are hundreds of stories of CCW citizens saving the day. Because they usually only get local coverage, you never hear about them unless you live in the area. But an internet search reveals pages of stories just like that.

Most of the time, you don't even need to use your weapon. Criminals are notorious for being cowards and even the presence of a weapon sends them scurrying under their rock.
Except in a Children's Game and the Peasants' Second Amendment, Paper Does Not Cover Rock Nor Make Rock a Cover

It is a citizen's duty to find that rock and smash the thug's brains in with it.

upload_2019-3-7_15-22-13.jpeg

Dead-Marine Zone

What’s coming?

What does that have to do with someone who's completely sane and completely law abiding having the right to carry a firearm to protect themselves and their loved ones?

You seem to have run out of substantive arguments and are reduced to juvenile insults.

Revolution?

90% of all incumbents stay in office

And who's fault is that?
Yours.

You are so fucking clueless as to how things really work and you believe your puny little vote matters as it pertains to the corporate construct that is USA.INC. On top of that, you believe that Americans should be restricted on what they can have to defend themselves. You sicken and disgust me beyond belief, you commie loving cowardly fuck.

Spoken like a guy who voted for Putin's minion.

Just about every policy Trump has put in place is against what the Russians would want, especially Putin. Trump's energy policy which is killing the Russian economy should tell you that, but you keep yelling about Russia, yet nothing to back you up. Insane.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back