What kind of horrible, dangerous places do these people live that hey have to go out armed?

I will answer the OP's question "What kind of horrible, dangerous places do these people live that they have to go out armed?"

I live in a rural are where my closest neighbor is over a thousand yards away. I live close to a main highway that goes to a city with a population of 254,000 sixty miles west of me, and and a city of 55,000 sixty miles to the east. The larger city is a pass-through point for the drug trade that comes out of Chicago.

There are many coyotes, wolves, even bears and wild hogs throughout the countryside. I also go to alot of auction and estate sales, so I tend to keep between $800-$1,000 in my wallet.

My County Sheriff is also a strong pro-Second Amendment guy and I've heard him say this more than once: He is happy that this state passed the concealed carry law back in 2011, and appreciates those citizens who carry every day. He also said that his officers are stretched pretty thin, have a lot of ground to cover, and people should carry because his officers can't be everywhere at the same time.

He's also good enough to call me when his officers are training or qualifying at the County gun range, so I can have all the brass afterward.

Those are my reasons. If they're not good enough for you, sorry: I don't know what else to tell you, except "get over it."

I see you are still unable to admit to any responsibility. It's every citizens fault. So stand up here with me, shoulder to shoulder and accept the blame like a Man or a Woman.

You are so fucking clueless as to how things really work and you believe your puny little vote matters as it pertains to the corporate construct that is USA.INC. On top of that, you believe that Americans should be now restricted on what they can have to defend themselves. You sicken and disgust me beyond belief, you commie loving cowardly fuck.

You keep telling me what you think I believe. That's just silly on your part. Unless you have a better fortune teller than I have.

I exactly what you are , what you represent here and what you stand for. It is my hope to tell you that to your face some day. Wanna bet you wouldn't do diddly squat?

Yah, right. You got balls on the Internet but saying these things to someones face pretty well gets at least one in the Emergency room and both in the county lockup. You aren't too bright, are you. But, hey, 6 months of a cot, 3 squares and library privileges is a step up from parts of my past life.

Wow! You are so "gangsta and ghetto". The offer is open ended because I would say to your face what I post here. Whether you decide to make it a physical confrontation is your decision and the consequences of it. I live in Dallas, Texas... Carrollton to be exact. Should your travels bring you through the DFW and wish to "chat", just let me know. I will give you my contact info in a private message or you can e-mail me at [email protected]. I don't sweat the likes of anyone...especially a commie leftard. Are we clear?

I have lived nearly 70 years and not once ever have I thought that having a gun would have made my situation better or safer.

You men who are out shooting every week. How many times have you used that gun in self defence?

I have used my gun in self defense three times. Once with a rifle, and the other two times with my handgun. Both times with my handgun were when I was younger, and I didn't need to shoot the guys, they figured out that it would be real bad for them to continue, so they stopped.

Do not count Military nor Professional Security. Most of these people can relate to either no matter what they claim.

I am neither. I am a private citizen and have always been. I just was also a serious firearms competitor, and fencer, and that introduced me to many people in the Spec Ops community. Earnest Emerson, Bill Bagwell and i are on a first name basis, and have been for decades. It was through my friendship with Bagwell that I got the gig to train the Green Berets.

Stress training is different than weapons training. It doesn't matter how much time on a range you spend.

Not true. The more you train, the more muscle memory you develop, which in turn improves your performance when the chips are down. Stress training helps you make better DECISIONS, it doesn't help you implement those decisions.

I see you are still unable to admit to any responsibility. It's every citizens fault. So stand up here with me, shoulder to shoulder and accept the blame like a Man or a Woman.

You are so fucking clueless as to how things really work and you believe your puny little vote matters as it pertains to the corporate construct that is USA.INC. On top of that, you believe that Americans should be now restricted on what they can have to defend themselves. You sicken and disgust me beyond belief, you commie loving cowardly fuck.

You keep telling me what you think I believe. That's just silly on your part. Unless you have a better fortune teller than I have.

I exactly what you are , what you represent here and what you stand for. It is my hope to tell you that to your face some day. Wanna bet you wouldn't do diddly squat?

Yah, right. You got balls on the Internet but saying these things to someones face pretty well gets at least one in the Emergency room and both in the county lockup. You aren't too bright, are you. But, hey, 6 months of a cot, 3 squares and library privileges is a step up from parts of my past life.

Wow! You are so "gangsta and ghetto". The offer is open ended because I would say to your face what I post here. Whether you decide to make it a physical confrontation is your decision and the consequences of it. I live in Dallas, Texas... Carrollton to be exact. Should your travels bring you through the DFW and wish to "chat", just let me know. I will give you my contact info in a private message or you can e-mail me at [email protected]. I don't sweat the likes of anyone...especially a commie leftard. Are we clear?
upload_2019-3-7_16-55-54.jpeg

I have lived nearly 70 years and not once ever have I thought that having a gun would have made my situation better or safer.

You men who are out shooting every week. How many times have you used that gun in self defence?

I have used my gun in self defense three times. Once with a rifle, and the other two times with my handgun. Both times with my handgun were when I was younger, and I didn't need to shoot the guys, they figured out that it would be real bad for them to continue, so they stopped.

Do not count Military nor Professional Security. Most of these people can relate to either no matter what they claim.

I am neither. I am a private citizen and have always been. I just was also a serious firearms competitor, and fencer, and that introduced me to many people in the Spec Ops community. Earnest Emerson, Bill Bagwell and i are on a first name basis, and have been for decades. It was through my friendship with Bagwell that I got the gig to train the Green Berets.

Stress training is different than weapons training. It doesn't matter how much time on a range you spend.

Not true. The more you train, the more muscle memory you develop, which in turn improves your performance when the chips are down. Stress training helps you make better DECISIONS, it doesn't help you implement those decisions.

I know how it's done with the Military. It's more than just hitting a target. You also have to be able to operate under stress with your metabolism running wild. Here is a civilian course. This instructor makes sense. Combat troops get this type of training and go into combat where they have a high degree of situational awareness. It's no different on the street.

I carry because the laws of my country and state say I have the right to.

Sorry, but if you think you need to be armed at a little girl's soft ball game, you're nuts.

Well sure, but let's ask Steve Scalise.

The Czechoslovakian Prime Minister gave a custom CZ75 to President Trump during his official state visit. If the President isn't busy walking around the White House with it strapped to his hip, maybe he'll loan it to Scalise, just in case.

147d54497f223f3c8e80d29b1ee0df1f_resize=1111,1296_.jpg

Sorry, but if you think you need to be armed at a little girl's soft ball game, you're nuts.

The Czechoslovakian Prime Minister gave a custom CZ75 to President Trump during his official state visit. If the President isn't busy walking around the White House with it strapped to his hip, maybe he'll loan it to Scalise, just in case.

When I got off the plane in Jerusalem I was stunned to people walking around with 16's over their shoulder. American's have no idea.

I know how it's done with the Military. It's more than just hitting a target. You also have to be able to operate under stress with your metabolism running wild. Here is a civilian course. This instructor makes sense. Combat troops get this type of training and go into combat where they have a high degree of situational awareness. It's no different on the street.

Like I said, stress training helps you make better decisions, fast, firearms training, when done properly, your reactions are automatic. I trained a Marine who was being sent to FAST, after he got back from Somalia he rang me up and thanked me for the drills i had done with him. He was involved in a firefight, and after the fight was over he was amazed to see how many magazines he had gone through. He was so involved in the fight, that everything was completely automatic, even clearing a jam was done without conscious thought. He was only aware of the clearance when the team were debriefing and the XO wanted to know what caused the jam. The Marine I had trained said "what jam?"

I had made him do over 3,000 clearance drills, which at the time he HATED. Afterwards he was thankful as hell.

I love my CZ 75. I have had it for over 30 years.

When I got off the plane in Jerusalem I was stunned to people walking around with 16's over their shoulder. American's have no idea.

I'd feel right at home there. :biggrin:

Go back and read the posts by gun nuts here, especially that galt nut, and tell me they aren't too crazy and hoping for a confrontation to be armed

Why wouldn't I hope for a confrontation to be armed? I'm a better shot and better armed than most all of the shithead liberal criminals.

I'd love nothing better than to shoot some criminal liberal in the face for trying to break into my house. It would be a great story to tell my grand kids.

That's kinda my point idiot. You would love nothing better than shooting someone. You are the crazy who shouldn't be allowed near guns, and you are the reason gun nuts are called gun nuts.

No, hillbilly. These are gun nuts..

Gunsticles-Tactical-Testicles-Novelty-Nuts-for-Firearms-image-1.jpg

Exactly. You think of guns as a way to compensate for your lack of masculinity. Most gun nuts do.

You seem to have run out of substantive arguments and are reduced to juvenile insults.

You will note that a picture of balls hanging from a gun was posted by a gun nut. Not me. That picture made my point better than anything I might have written.

When has Steve Scalise been to a little girl's softball game?

Why wouldn't I hope for a confrontation to be armed? I'm a better shot and better armed than most all of the shithead liberal criminals.

I'd love nothing better than to shoot some criminal liberal in the face for trying to break into my house. It would be a great story to tell my grand kids.

That's kinda my point idiot. You would love nothing better than shooting someone. You are the crazy who shouldn't be allowed near guns, and you are the reason gun nuts are called gun nuts.

Exactly. You think of guns as a way to compensate for your lack of masculinity. Most gun nuts do.

You seem to have run out of substantive arguments and are reduced to juvenile insults.

You will note that a picture of balls hanging from a gun was posted by a gun nut. Not me. That picture made my point better than anything I might have written.

Run FORRRRREST

First pistol I carried after I got my permit was a CZ83. But it was in 9mmX18, which is an under-powered round.

Had a WW2 Czech CZ27 in 7.65mm for awhile. It was captured and used by a German artillery Sergeant and had his name and unit on the inside flap of the holster. Sorta wish I'd kept it...

cz27_1.jpg

cz27_2.jpg

cz27_8.jpg

First pistol I carried after I got my permit was a CZ83. But it was in 9mmX18, which is an under-powered round.

Had a WW2 Czech CZ27 in 7.65mm for awhile. It was captured and used by a German artillery Sergeant and had his name and unit on the inside flap of the holster. Sorta wish I'd kept it...

cz27_1.jpg

cz27_2.jpg

cz27_8.jpg

I still have my CZ 27, and a Femaru, and a Star, and a whole bunch of other pistols used by the German army. I even have a Norwegian 1914 (licensed built copy of 1911) that was used by the Germans.

cz27_1.jpg

cz27_2.jpg

cz27_8.jpg

I still have my CZ 27, and a Femaru, and a Star, and a whole bunch of other pistols used by the German army. I even have a Norwegian 1914 (licensed built copy of 1911) that was used by the Germans.

Isn't that a hoot? I had a Femaru too. Traded it for something, I don't remember what.

A 1951 Star Model B is the pistol I use to work up 9mm handloads with, since I don't want to take the chance of blowing up my G19. Gave $40 for it at a garage sale. It's basically a 1911 in 9mm.

star1.jpg

cz27_1.jpg

cz27_2.jpg

cz27_8.jpg

Isn't that a hoot? I had a Femaru too. Traded it for something, I don't remember what.

A 1951 Star Model B is the pistol I use to work up 9mm handloads with, since I don't want to take the chance of blowing up my G19. Gave $40 for it at a garage sale. It's basically a 1911 in 9mm.

star1.jpg

Mine is the Star Model B

27921730_3.jpg

I bought my first CZ-75 in 1995. Still have it and since have added four more CZ pistols including a new in box 1991 made 75 Pre-B, a 97B, PCR, and Kadet. They are my favorites.

Just smile if you'd like some more nutz...

Gun-nutz-2.jpg

Last edited:

I love my CZ 75. I have had it for over 30 years.[/QUOTE]

cz27_1.jpg

cz27_2.jpg

cz27_8.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I like the CZ-83, and don't think 9x18 is really underpowered I carry a Polish P-83 in 9mm Mak sometimes.

Forum List

Back