🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What kind of state is Alabama?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
What kind of state is Alabama? A few questions
1. Are there a lot of people like Roy moore???
2. How is the quality of life?
3. Is there a lot of colleges and educational institutions?
4. What percentage of the population is poor?

Last edited:
3. Is their a lot of colleges and educational institutions?

I know no one like Moore
Quality of life is great
Lots and lots of colleges and educational institutions
No idea on poor population, but I personally do try and help others myself.

Now. Ask yourself this. Why are you passing judgment on a state you do not even know one thing about?
Your rhetoric is OLD....not to mention stupid.
You need to worry about your own kindness, and quality of life.
Do you work? If so, how are you here 24/7. I know that any time I log in here...there you are. Do you ever do anything else?

And btw....I have lived in other states. From Florida to Alaska...with Wisconsin in between. People are people. That is the biggest lesson you need to learn....though some states ''appear'' friendlier, of which Alabama is VERY friendly.

Hope that answered some of your questions.

Awesome especially if you are an outdoorsman or woman. Hunting and fishing are beyond belief. Great catahoula breeders. Some of the finest folk I met at Uncle Earl's were from Alabama.

Great shopping in Boaz!! When we lived just north in Tennessee a day trip was worth the drive.

Why are you [ScienceRocks] passing judgment on a state you do not even know one thing about?
I suppose because it appears to be wilfully electing an evangelical sexual predator to the US Senate. Just guessing.

There are hatemongers every where. Alabama has some of the friendliest people in the world.
Quality of life is great. Lots of small communities where people take care of each other. Cities with more urban offerings ect.
Quite a few fine colleges and institutions of higher learning. UA, AU, UAB, ect.

It is the buckle on the bible belt. That is the problem. If you convince people you are a good christian, you can get away with anything.

Roy Moore is not a product of Alabama. He is a product of fundamentalists.

Alabama is awesome. I love living here. Its a great state filled with great people. Land is cheap, and population density is low. Great hunting, and fishing too. Not to mention the best SEC football in the country.
Most of the idiots like yourself have an image burned into your mind of Alabama from the 40's, or 50's... Times have changed. Albeit a bit slower here. And truthfully... That's part of the appeal. So... I hope you idiots keep on thinking the way you do. Otherwise this state would get flooded and ruined by people like you moving here. Much like what happened to Florida.

1. Why are they now hiding the forged yearbook?
  2. Why have the accusers been exposed as rabid Progressives
  3. Why are there no consequence for the liars?

Alabama is awesome. I love living here. Its a great state filled with great people. Land is cheap, and population density is low. Great hunting, and fishing too. Not to mention the best SEC football in the country.
Most of the idiots like yourself have an image burned into your mind of Alabama from the 40's, or 50's... Times have changed. Albeit a bit slower here. And truthfully... That's part of the appeal. So... I hope you idiots keep on thinking the way you do. Otherwise this state would get flooded and ruined by people like you moving here. Much like what happened to Florida.

Oh, I mean it is a TERRIBLE place! It is ugly, smelly, and the people are horrible!! You don't even want to stop for gas there!! Don't ever get out of sight of the interstate! And never, ever, move there! You will hate it!! :smartass:

Oh, I mean it is a TERRIBLE place! It is ugly, smelly, and the people are horrible!! You don't even want to stop for gas there!! Don't ever get out of sight of the interstate! And never, ever, move there! You will hate it!! :smartass:
Yeah!!! What he said!

Most of the idiots like yourself have an image burned into your mind of Alabama from the 40's, or 50's...
Mine's from the mid 60s.

Bloody_Sunday-Alabama_police_attack.jpeg

Since it's a red state, all the people who live there are on welfare, life is tedious with nothing to do but have sex with their cousins and sisters, there are no colleges and school stops at six grade.

Alabama is like most of the American South and Midwest in my opinion and experience. A bit backward, religious, racist, uneducated, anti union, pro prayer, anti woman's rights, but very nice should you fit the right white image. I'm sure it has changed since I spent time there, but a review of their state statistics and their mostly republican representatives leaves me wondering. How a man with Moore's record would be considered for any important job is against reason, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend works, as does pretend (?) religiosity. Tell us something Roy has done that is a good thing? Oh and good football teams. Personally give me the complexity diversity and opportunity of the Northeast, but I do still love the back-roads of Alabama.

Alabama is like most of the American South and Midwest in my opinion and experience. A bit backward, religious, racist, uneducated, anti union, pro prayer, anti woman's rights, but very nice should you fit the right white image. I'm sure it has changed since I spent time there, but a review of their state statistics and their mostly republican representatives leaves me wondering. How a man with Moore's record would be considered for any important job is against reason, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend works, as does pretend (?) religiosity. Tell us something Roy has done that is a good thing? Oh and good football teams. Personally give me the complexity diversity and opportunity of the Northeast, but I do still love the back-roads of Alabama.
Liberals are always left wondering because they aren't based in reality.

I lived in west Pensacola, about a mile from the Lilian bridge that borders Alabama and Florida.

We drove over to the Foley outlet mall all the time for really great deals. And of course to the beautiful white sand Orange Beach area for summer fun. .... :cool:

I lived in west Pensacola, about a mile from the Lilian bridge that borders Alabama and Florida.

We drove over to the Foley outlet mall all the time for really great deals. And of course to the beautiful white sand Orange Beach area for summer fun. .... :cool:
And no desires to pull all your teeth and marry your cousin? ;)

Why are you [ScienceRocks] passing judgment on a state you do not even know one thing about?
I suppose because it appears to be wilfully electing an evangelical sexual predator to the US Senate. Just guessing.

What if I accused you of being a sexual predator, with absolutely no evidence to support the claim, in about 40 years from now? How would you feel about that?

And no desires to pull all your teeth and marry your cousin? ;)

He did that already!

Since it's a red state, all the people who live there are on welfare, life is tedious with nothing to do but have sex with their cousins and sisters, there are no colleges and school stops at six grade.

Now you have done it!

He's already packing his stuff to move this afternoon!

George Wallace said, "Segregation now. Segregation forever." JFK used the national guard to push Wallace away and end segregation in AL.

Today we now need the national guard to prevent leftists from totally screwing up the country. Times they are a changin.

What if I accused you of being a sexual predator, with absolutely no evidence to support the claim, in about 40 years from now? How would you feel about that?
Pretty bad if a few women weren't acting as eye witnesses.

edit...Actually that would make it worse. I think I'd just deny everything and prise the load.

Forum List

Back