What Legislation Do We Need to get Work Refusniks off the Couch?

After a generation of abusing their workforce, I enjoy watching business grovel trying to get workers to accept their low wages and horrible working conditions
I agree, but why do we not shut the border and teach the able bodied unemployed a trade?

Many able bodied people have mental disabilities.
Many don't.
My work takes me through 3 minority towns where Blacks were doing construction during Trump's term in office.
They were learning a trade and now Open Borders Biden is President.

Most seniors worked their entire life and forced to contribute to the system that promised their money back once (or if) they hit retirement age. There is nothing wrong with people getting what they were promised and deserved.
Bullshit they need to be out there toiling so they don't have time for decadence and sin.

Many don't.
My work takes me through 3 minority towns where Blacks were doing construction during Trump's term in office.
Blacks have always worked construction.

There is an entire different attitude today. When we were young, if your parents seen you coming home high, not working, no care in the world, they'd throw your ass out of the house. Today a parent would never dream of doing that. In fact they welcome it. If the kid is doing nothing but smoking pot in the basement, dad goes down there and smokes with him.

We had what was called the generation gap. There is no generation gap today.
I am sure you are not making this up, you know every dysfunctional family in the US.

I agree, but why do we not shut the border and teach the able bodied unemployed a trade?

That would bring us to where we are now: should taxpayers be responsible to pay for the advanced education of others? Of course I'm relating this to the college loan vote buying.

That would bring us to where we are now: should taxpayers be responsible to pay for the advanced education of others? Of course I'm relating this to the college loan vote buying.
I want to know what degrees these people have.
If they majored in history or journalism, they're not going have a glamorous position anywhere.
I don't know one hard science graduate that's unemployed.

I want to know what degrees these people have.
If they majored in history or journalism, they're not going have a glamorous position anywhere.
I don't know one hard science graduate that's unemployed.

The Ph.D Bust: America's Awful Market for Young Scientists ...​

https://www.theatlantic.com › archive › 2013/02 › the-...

Feb 20, 2013 — In life sciences, such as biology, graduates now have a far better chance of being unemployed when they get their diploma than of having a ...
Missing: hard ‎| Must include: hard

Many don't.
Do not make everything about Race.

African Americans in USA (even now), like Jews in USSR (prior to about 1988) face significant discrimination and obstacles.

Forum List

Back