What liberals really think about black folks

I know what Trump supporters think of them...95% of white nationalist are trumpers! That is a fact.

They think they're a bunch of inferior savages

So? 100% of the KKK were Democrats for well over a century!
Which century was that?
19th century, up till 1964 Civil Rights Act. Then they became republicans.
Yeah you wish......The KKK died out in the later 19th century and was reborn in the early 20th century, except it included both dems and GOP members, just ask Trump, his Dad was arrested for disorderly conduct during a KKK march when he was in a parade dressed in sheets......

Last edited:
Yeah you wish......The KKK died out in the later 19th century and was reborn in the early 20th century, except it included both dems and GOP members, just ask Trump, his Dad was arrested for disorderly conduct during a KKK march when he was in a parade dressed in sheets......
It's easy to imagine how the goofy prick, trump, might look if he were wearing sheets.

You know, like father, like son, and all that. Lol...

trump in sheet?.png

I know what Trump supporters think of them...95% of white nationalist are trumpers! That is a fact.

Why do you consider a white nationalist worse then a BLM member?

99% of all looters and arsonists during a crises are black people. What does that tell you about the entire black population?

Forum List

Back