What lie does the other side spread about your party that's the most surprising and bizarre?

See your comment below about insurance....

I haven't said anything about insurance

he he he

Awesome. A "luxary"!!
houses must be "luxaries" ;) as well because that is what people had to forfeit under the last /Repub Pres to stay in a hospital for more than a couple of days. lol

he he he

Awesome. A "luxary"!!
houses must be "luxaries" ;) as well because that is what people had to forfeit under the last /Repub Pres to stay in a hospital for more than a couple of days. lol

houses are luxaries. Otherwise there wouldn't be a rental market if everyone had to own one.

and even housing is more than dome are able to obtain.
luxaries :rofl:

he he he

Awesome. A "luxary"!!

he he he

Awesome. A "luxary"!!

houses are luxaries. Otherwise there wouldn't be a rental market if everyone had to own one.

They "COULD" afford it before going to the hospital w/ their inflated rates and consequential obscene CEO pay you dolt. :thup: My point went right over your head. You a libertarian perchance? :eusa_think:

I'll be back later to post a health insurance CEO pay chart ;) You can google Rick Scott's last paycheck in the interim.

Last edited:
Your point doesn't change the fact that people don't need insurance or even to own a home to survive. There have been alternatives through thousands of years of history. They are luxuries that we take for granted because we are the richest people in known history

The idea that someone has the right to someone elses labor was outlawed by the thirteenth amendment

Do you see the difference between what I wrote and what these idiot right wingers wrote?

cutting school lunches for poor American children

voting against equal pay for equal work

billions of dollars on pallets disappearing in Iraq.

blocking health care for first responders for 10 years

wanting to end Social Security and Medicare.

blackmailing Obama into extending the Bush tax cuts by threatening to cut unemployment benefits for millions of Americans.

blocking an investigation of BP

And what do these dipshits write about? Whether Hillary is rich or poor? The fight to keep substandard health care not a single one would pay a dime for?

And in their tiny pointed heads, blocking an investigation of BP, where 11 people died, is nothing compared to how much money Hillary may or may not have. This is why they deserve to be ridiculed. Threatening to cut unemployment benefits for millions of people who probably lost their jobs due to Republican deregulation is nothing to them. Doesn't mean anything. These people have no heart, no soul and no brains and ridicule anyone who does. Truly trailer trash.

Do you see the difference between what I wrote and what these idiot right wingers wrote?

blackmailing Obama into extending the Bush tax cuts by threatening to cut unemployment benefits for millions of Americans.

And what do these dipshits write about? Whether Hillary is rich or poor? The fight to keep substandard health care not a single one would pay a dime for?

And in their tiny pointed heads, blocking an investigation of BP, where 11 people died, is nothing compared to how much money Hillary may or may not have. This is why they deserve to be ridiculed. Threatening to cut unemployment benefits for millions of people who probably lost their jobs due to Republican deregulation is nothing to them. Doesn't mean anything. These people have no heart, no soul and no brains and ridicule anyone who does. Truly trailer trash.

At least there are tiny brains in those tiny heads.

You, however, are totally void of any grey matter.

All of this is either spin or whole cloth bullshit.

How can you even expect to be taken seriously when it is clear that you can't analyze anything.

Wanting to end S.S. ?? No wonder they call you brown-eyes.

The good thing is that we don't take most democrats to be as stupid, partisan, or uninformed as you. Unlike you (who knowingly tries to lump everyone into one category), we know the difference.

Go fuck yourself.

The big lie is that there is any meaningful difference between the two major parties.
When you consider that one party is 90% white and believes education is for snobs and the other party is basically everyone else, that single difference is obvious and enormous.
So a twit might say, oh, but whites make up the majority of the Democratic Party. Clearly the answer is "so what?" And why is that? Because those whites are the whites Republicans don't want. People like gays, atheists, college professors, scientists, liberals, intellectuals, feminists and so on.

How can you even expect to be taken seriously when it is clear that you can't analyze anything.

The good thing is that we don't take most democrats to be as stupid, partisan, or uninformed as you. Unlike you (who knowingly tries to lump everyone into one category), we know the difference.

Go fuck yourself.
Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

So how were the GOP able to get Obama to extend the Bush tax cuts dipshit?

A lot of things Republicans say about Democrats that really surprise me because they are so bizarre.

Unfortunately, it seems to me that many things the Democrats say about Republicans are demonstrably true.

Thoughts?

Just about every thing you post is a lie and it's truly bizarre.
You said: Just about every thing you post is a lie and it's truly bizarre.

I said: Such as?

well?

well?

Thought so.

The big lie is that there is any meaningful difference between the two major parties.
When you consider that one party is 90% white and believes education is for snobs and the other party is basically everyone else, that single difference is obvious and enormous.
So a twit might say, oh, but whites make up the majority of the Democratic Party. Clearly the answer is "so what?" And why is that? Because those whites are the whites Republicans don't want. People like gays, atheists, college professors, scientists, liberals, intellectuals, feminists and so on.

You need some serious help.

There are gays, atheists, college professors, scientists in the GOP. Plenty of them.

What you won't fine many of in the democratic party is engineers.

That is because engineers have to make things work economically. Unlike scientists and college professors who have wine corks up their asses....engineers either make it work financially or it does not fly.

he he he

Awesome. A "luxary"!!

he he he

Awesome. A "luxary"!!

You said: houses are luxaries

I said: Like insurance?

Go fuck yourself.
Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Dear ShitForBrainsDean....

Somehow you think that extending unemployment benefits was a good thing.

That is the whole premise of your statement.

After you change your underwear and have a banana, you can spare me the "See...he wants to cut unemployment benefits".

A moron like you can't see beyond the edge of his face.

There are plenty of better ways to handle unemployment.

As I said before....you are one dumb asswipe.

Go fuck yourself.

I still remember that sad day that the GObP held this great nation hostage just so that they could fluff their top donors.

A lot of things Republicans say about Democrats that really surprise me because they are so bizarre.

Unfortunately, it seems to me that many things the Democrats say about Republicans are demonstrably true.

Thoughts?

Rdean is a paid poster!

The Koch Brothers pay him to post to embarrass Progressives! They say it's the best, most rewarding investment they ever made.

There are gays, atheists, college professors, scientists in the GOP. Plenty of them.

That is because engineers have to make things work economically. Unlike scientists and college professors who have wine corks up their asses....engineers either make it work financially or it does not fly.
You said:

------------------------------------------
You dumbass dipshit. Why would scientists and college professors want to belong to a party where the majority of members believe they walk around all day using wine corks as butt plugs? That's hilarious. Thanks for proving my point.
And as far as the GOP gays? Name a dozen.

You can start here: It's a slideshow of the 10 most famous gays in the GOP from the New York Observer:

Top 10 Power Gay Republicans New York Observer

Now the hilarious part is the slide show has only two slides. And read what the GOP did to the few gays who have come out. It only proves my point.

You guys are funni and so easy to beat.

Thoughts?

I've never pledged allegiance to a political party.

I think the most bizarre thing I have heard from the Left is the idea that people who are voluntarily uninsured are the freeloaders, and they must be forced to subsidize insurance for high school dropouts.

Unfortunately, the Right says something bizarre on an almost daily basis, so it is extremely difficult to pick the most bizarre. I am simply numbed by the sheer volume of the output of that freak show.

I would say the claim by the Right that 93 million people are going to lose their employer-sponsored health insurance is in the top ten of most bizarre.

he he he

Awesome. A "luxary"!!

he he he

Awesome. A "luxary"!!

luxaries :rofl:

he he he

Awesome. A "luxary"!!

he he he

Awesome. A "luxary"!!

They "COULD" afford it before going to the hospital w/ their inflated rates and consequential obscene CEO pay you dolt. :thup: My point went right over yopur head. You a libertarian perchance? :eusa_think:

I'll be back later to post a health insurance CEO pay chart ;) You can google Rick Scott's last paycheck in the interim.
You made the claim. Prove it. Give us some links to reputable sources.

The biggest lie that each side spreads about the other side is the claim that their opponents are deliberately aiming to destroy America.

Forum List

Back