What lie does the other side spread about your party that's the most surprising and bizarre?

A lot of things Republicans say about Democrats that really surprise me because they are so bizarre.

Unfortunately, it seems to me that many things the Democrats say about Republicans are demonstrably true.

Thoughts?

Just about every thing you post is a lie and it's truly bizarre.
You're bizarre, britpat. :lol:

Do you see the difference between what I wrote and what these idiot right wingers wrote?

cutting school lunches for poor American children

voting against equal pay for equal work

billions of dollars on pallets disappearing in Iraq.

blocking health care for first responders for 10 years

wanting to end Social Security and Medicare.

blackmailing Obama into extending the Bush tax cuts by threatening to cut unemployment benefits for millions of Americans.

blocking an investigation of BP

And what do these dipshits write about? Whether Hillary is rich or poor? The fight to keep substandard health care not a single one would pay a dime for?

And in their tiny pointed heads, blocking an investigation of BP, where 11 people died, is nothing compared to how much money Hillary may or may not have. This is why they deserve to be ridiculed. Threatening to cut unemployment benefits for millions of people who probably lost their jobs due to Republican deregulation is nothing to them. Doesn't mean anything. These people have no heart, no soul and no brains and ridicule anyone who does. Truly trailer trash.

thank you for proving my point

I am developing a feeling that this thread could become very lively.

Would be a nice break from all the racists going into a feeding frenzy lately...
If only I could get conservatives to explain what is untrue when it comes to things said about them. What is it that is so obviously false?

Adlai Stevenson II said: "If Republicans stop lying about Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about Republicans"...

:lol:
that explains why democrats have been lying about Republicans so long. We stopped lying about them ages ago and they followed through

Uh, I think you misread the quote. Fascinating.

not at all. I just thought it through unlike the moron who stated the quote thinking was smart. But then we all know Stevenson had an overinflated view of himself

That they were intelligent and educated. I don't see how anyone who can say the stupid things you say can honestly believe they are smart

RDean is at least as intelligent as you. True story.

then he should stop saying stupid crap

Is that your view of rdean? Fascinating.

what's amazing is that isn't everyone's view of rdean. The man lies so much with his propaganda that if he ever said something that was honest it would be purely accidental. And he's recited his talking points so blindly he is starting to believe them himself.

That they were intelligent and educated. I don't see how anyone who can say the stupid things you say can honestly believe they are smart

See your comment below about insurance....

I haven't said anything about insurance

he he he

OMG, did he really just write that???

OMG....

Maybe he has siglines turned off?

candycorn said 'See your comment below about insurance' - Avatar's reponse is correct.

can't get sig lines on a phone. I've said nothing about insurance anytime recently. Certainly not with relevance to this conversation.

Do you see the difference between what I wrote and what these idiot right wingers wrote?

blackmailing Obama into extending the Bush tax cuts by threatening to cut unemployment benefits for millions of Americans.

And what do these dipshits write about? Whether Hillary is rich or poor? The fight to keep substandard health care not a single one would pay a dime for?

And in their tiny pointed heads, blocking an investigation of BP, where 11 people died, is nothing compared to how much money Hillary may or may not have. This is why they deserve to be ridiculed. Threatening to cut unemployment benefits for millions of people who probably lost their jobs due to Republican deregulation is nothing to them. Doesn't mean anything. These people have no heart, no soul and no brains and ridicule anyone who does. Truly trailer trash.

Besides the one on top of your tiny head, which point is that?

Do you see what I mean? USMB Republicans scream "liar", but they have no examples. What they actually scream is "denial". You can't have a debate with people who won't face provable and data based facts. How many still believe Obama was born in Kenya? How many still believe Obama caused the economic breakdown in 2008 when he wasn't sworn in until 2009?

And this history rewrite. That Iraq was really the fault of Democrats because they could have stopped it and we almost won and we are soft on terrorists and we will let terrorists go into people's back yards?

And look how they down American schools that the rest of the world think are the best in the world.

Remember that video? USMB Republicans first called my liar when I talked about this before I posted it. I wanted them nice and riled up. Then when I posted it, they claimed when Mitt said "time to cut back" he wasn't talking about Police, Firemen and Teachers. So I posted the long version. In fact, the next day, Scott Walker gave a press interview that Mitt was wrong.

See, in the words of Jack Nicholson you right wingernuts can't handle the TRUTH! If you want to actually debate, you have to have some facts. You may think you are Master Debaters, but you're not. But what you are sounds awfully close.

what's amazing is that isn't everyone's view of rdean. The man lies so much with his propaganda that if he ever said something that was honest it would be purely accidental. And he's recited his talking points so blindly he is starting to believe them himself.
Everyone? Or super ignorant right wingernuts?

he he he

Awesome. A "luxary"!!
houses must be "luxaries" ;) as well because that is what people had to forfeit under the last /Repub Pres to stay in a hospital for more than a couple of days. lol

he he he

Awesome. A "luxary"!!
houses must be "luxaries" ;) as well because that is what people had to forfeit under the last /Repub Pres to stay in a hospital for more than a couple of days. lol

houses are luxaries. Otherwise there wouldn't be a rental market if everyone had to own one.

and even housing is more than dome are able to obtain.

I am developing a feeling that this thread could become very lively.

Would be a nice break from all the racists going into a feeding frenzy lately...
If only I could get conservatives to explain what is untrue when it comes to things said about them. What is it that is so obviously false?

Adlai Stevenson II said: "If Republicans stop lying about Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about Republicans"...

that explains why democrats have been lying about Republicans so long. We stopped lying about them ages ago and they followed through

not at all. I just thought it through unlike the moron who stated the quote thinking was smart. But then we all know Stevenson had an overinflated view of himself
Why do you keep saying "we all know" when you clearly know very little or even anything of value? You can't even take the simplest of challenges. I gave an entire list of facts and ask which ones were lies? The answer can't be "the ones I don't want to believe".

A lot of things Republicans say about Democrats that really surprise me because they are so bizarre.

Unfortunately, it seems to me that many things the Democrats say about Republicans are demonstrably true.

Thoughts?

Of course you think that. You're a biased, partisan hack who hears and sees what he wants. None of us take you seriously. You're more like the court jester.

come on now. Dont insult jesters like that. They are funny

Thoughts?

Of course you think that. You're a biased, partisan hack who hears and sees what he wants. None of us take you seriously. You're more like the court jester.
Speak for yourself. He's been here a long time and has a lot to say. You just blowing him off like that shows a fair amount of ignorance on your part.

ignoring his propaganda isn't ignorant at all. It's wisdom that you will never understand.

yes I see a huge different. They say things that are true. You make things up

Thoughts?

There rderp goes, lying again.

In reality, almost nothing spread by him, the liberal Democrat Parody and its handmaiden -- the liberal main stream media -- about the Republican Party is true.

rderp is incapable of honesty. He is just a typically dishonest liberal purveyor of propaganda devoid of truth.
Lying about what? If you don't have any examples, others might think you a petulant dipshit. And you don't want that.

I quoted your post and it consists of your lies, you stupid hack shitbag.
What the fuck are you even talking about dipshit. No one can read your mind because there is no mind.

again proving my point. You think you are intelligent and can't understand plain English when it's your native language

Besides the one on top of your tiny head, which point is that?

Do you see what I mean? USMB Republicans scream "liar", but they have no examples. What they actually scream is "denial". You can't have a debate with people who won't face provable and data based facts. How many still believe Obama was born in Kenya? How many still believe Obama caused the economic breakdown in 2008 when he wasn't sworn in until 2009?

And this history rewrite. That Iraq was really the fault of Democrats because they could have stopped it and we almost won and we are soft on terrorists and we will let terrorists go into people's back yards?

And look how they down American schools that the rest of the world think are the best in the world.

Remember that video? USMB Republicans first called my liar when I talked about this before I posted it. I wanted them nice and riled up. Then when I posted it, they claimed when Mitt said "time to cut back" he wasn't talking about Police, Firemen and Teachers. So I posted the long version. In fact, the next day, Scott Walker gave a press interview that Mitt was wrong.

See, in the words of Jack Nicholson you right wingernuts can't handle the TRUTH! If you want to actually debate, you have to have some facts. You may think you are Master Debaters, but you're not. But what you are sounds awfully close.

several points, which I'm not at all surprised you missed.

1) that you say stupid crap
2) that you think you are intelligent and can't figure out things that are obvious
3) that you lie compulsively

Everyone? Or super ignorant right wingernuts?

everyone. Again proving you don't understand your native language.

btw the most ignorant right winger is still your intellectual superior. You can never obtain knowledge if you cannot be honest with yourself and others

I

Why do you keep saying "we all know" when you clearly know very little or even anything of value? You can't even take the simplest of challenges. I gave an entire list of facts and ask which ones were lies? The answer can't be "the ones I don't want to believe".

propaganda isn't fact.

you've been answered multiple times by multiple people and you have yourself convinced no one has pointed out a single lie. That's delusional. It's like saying that grass is purple on a green spring day or that the sun has set at noon.

I

propaganda isn't fact.

you've been answered multiple times by multiple people and you have yourself convinced no one has pointed out a single lie. That's delusional. It's like saying that grass is purple on a green spring day or that the sun has set at noon.

I

propaganda isn't fact.

I

propaganda isn't fact.

Forum List

Back