What lie does the other side spread about your party that's the most surprising and bizarre?

I am developing a feeling that this thread could become very lively.

Would be a nice break from all the racists going into a feeding frenzy lately...
If only I could get conservatives to explain what is untrue when it comes to things said about them. What is it that is so obviously false?

Adlai Stevenson II said: "If Republicans stop lying about Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about Republicans"...

:lol:
that explains why democrats have been lying about Republicans so long. We stopped lying about them ages ago and they followed through

Uh, I think you misread the quote. Fascinating.

They actually try to define Democrats and the Obamas as the racist ones... :lol:

Would be a nice break from all the racists going into a feeding frenzy lately...
If only I could get conservatives to explain what is untrue when it comes to things said about them. What is it that is so obviously false?

Adlai Stevenson II said: "If Republicans stop lying about Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about Republicans"...

I love that quote.

A lot of things Republicans say about Democrats that really surprise me because they are so bizarre.

Unfortunately, it seems to me that many things the Democrats say about Republicans are demonstrably true.

Thoughts?

Thoughts? You're full of shit. Your perspective is jaded by your well established partisanship and as such, your opinion can not be trusted. The same can be said of the partisan hacks on the right.

That being said, nothing said by people on either side surprises me and, at this point, none of it is particularly bizarre. Oh sure, there was a time when I would shake my head in disbelief at some of the irrational and seemingly insane claims made by some, but no longer...

A lot of things Republicans say about Democrats that really surprise me because they are so bizarre.

Unfortunately, it seems to me that many things the Democrats say about Republicans are demonstrably true.

Thoughts?
You have thoughts? I call bull!

That they were intelligent and educated. I don't see how anyone who can say the stupid things you say can honestly believe they are smart

See your comment below about insurance....

I haven't said anything about insurance

he he he

OMG, did he really just write that???

OMG....

Maybe he has siglines turned off?

candycorn said 'See your comment below about insurance' - Avatar's reponse is correct.

Last edited:
That they were intelligent and educated. I don't see how anyone who can say the stupid things you say can honestly believe they are smart

he he he

OMG....

candycorn said 'See your comment below about insurance' - Avatar's reponse it correct.

Uhhh, now, take a second and think about that one....

He is a mod.

True. They always resort to the "yabut" (deflection) defense and think no one notices.

he he he

OMG....

candycorn said 'See your comment below about insurance' - Avatar's reponse it correct.

He is a mod.
^ that

he he he

Awesome. A "luxary"!!
houses must be "luxaries" ;) as well because that is what people had to forfeit under the last /Repub Pres to stay in a hospital for more than a couple of days. lol

he he he

OMG....

He is a mod.

Soooo?

that explains why democrats have been lying about Republicans so long. We stopped lying about them ages ago and they followed through
Did you really say this:

No one needs insurance. People have survived for most of human history without insurance. It's a luxary.

Seriously, you don't understand how ignorant that is? The number one cause under Republicans for bankruptcy are Medical Bills. So whatever happens to people who have no insurance is "not that bad"? Something they will recover from? Only a Republican could come up with that. In fact, this is one of those statements that is so fucking ignorant, if I said a Republican said it, most Republicans will say, "Oh look, another rdean lie".

I think it is worst when they say something that I wish was true, but which isn't actually true

For example: "Obama is left wing"

Forum List

Back