What lie does the other side spread about your party that's the most surprising and bizarre?

That they were intelligent and educated. I don't see how anyone who can say the stupid things you say can honestly believe they are smart
I just say what I feel. What you say is mostly bullshit propaganda, humorless and without foundation.

and I saw what I think. I don't confuse feelings with thought
You said: and I saw what I think. I don't confuse feelings with thought

You saw what you thought? Perhaps you were having a delusion. Did you think of that?

And no one ever accused you of either feelings or thoughts so please don't be offended.

But I am wondering, did you really say that about insurance. You see, when your kind say the things they do, I sometimes add them to my sig line because they are so incredible. I always copy and paste it directly from their mail so I can't be accused of quoting it incorrectly. The strange thing is that Grampa Murked U is the only one who came back and said he felt "mocked" by me posting what he said. My feeling is people should stand behind what they said and either be proud of it or man up and apologize. So did you write that or not? And could you post a link to that quote? I would really like to add it to my sig line. I believe it would fit right in.

I am developing a feeling that this thread could become very lively.

Would be a nice break from all the racists going into a feeding frenzy lately...
Well now, since you introduced the word "racists" I suppose it is only fair to point out that most of the claims liberals make about conservatives being racist are false.
It's surprising and bizarre that so many liberals believe it.

They actually try to define Democrats and the Obamas as the racist ones... :lol:

maybe they were just being typical white people?
As opposed to:

Tar baby
Boy
Uppity
Kenyan

This from the right wing Christian Science Monitor:

What were two Republicans thinking calling Obama tar baby and boy - CSMonitor.com

Southern Republican Congressman Calls the Obamas 8216 Uppity 8217 - ABC News

cracker
honky
cave man
privileged
hick
trailer trash
hillbilly
redneck

all from you tolerant lefties

A lot of things Republicans say about Democrats that really surprise me because they are so bizarre.

Unfortunately, it seems to me that many things the Democrats say about Republicans are demonstrably true.

Thoughts?

\
your avi shows your true colors

A lot of things Republicans say about Democrats that really surprise me because they are so bizarre.

Unfortunately, it seems to me that many things the Democrats say about Republicans are demonstrably true.

Thoughts?

Of course you think that. You're a biased, partisan hack who hears and sees what he wants. None of us take you seriously. You're more like the court jester.

Thoughts?

Of course you think that. You're a biased, partisan hack who hears and sees what he wants. None of us take you seriously. You're more like the court jester.

There is something wrong with Rdean. NO ONE is that partisan without some mental malfunction.

I can't even believe that a paid poster would be so blatantly dishonest all the while claiming that others are dishonest. Mental patient for sure.

They actually try to define Democrats and the Obamas as the racist ones... :lol:

As opposed to:

Tar baby
Boy
Uppity
Kenyan

What were two Republicans thinking calling Obama tar baby and boy - CSMonitor.com

cracker
honky
cave man
privileged
hick
trailer trash
hillbilly
redneck

Shaddup.

redneck-games-2014.jpg

That didn't come from leftist shit for brains. Only make an accusation when you can back it up dipshit.

Thoughts?

Yea, sure. And you can back that up with examples?

Well?

Well come on.

Thought so.

In the mean time, read my sig line. Those are your kind. Right?

Thoughts?

There is something wrong with Rdean. NO ONE is that partisan without some mental malfunction.

I can't even believe that a paid poster would be so blatantly dishonest all the while claiming that others are dishonest. Mental patient for sure.
Dishonest about what? Give us some examples.

Come on people. Tell me where I lied about the GOP.

As opposed to:

Tar baby
Boy
Uppity
Kenyan

cracker
honky
cave man
privileged
hick
trailer trash
hillbilly
redneck

Shaddup.

redneck-games-2014.jpg

That didn't come from leftist shit for brains. Only make an accusation when you can back it up dipshit.

somehow you ignored the rest, tolerant liberal

btw, Obama the bigot is in a position of power unlike we lowly rednecks

Last edited:

As opposed to:

Tar baby
Boy
Uppity
Kenyan

cracker
honky
cave man
privileged
hick
trailer trash
hillbilly
redneck

Shaddup.

redneck-games-2014.jpg

somehow you ignored the rest, tolerant liberal

btw, Obama the bigot is in a position of power unlike we lowly rednecks
Why shouldn't I? If Republicans are proud to be called Rednecks so much and celebrate the name, how do I know what they actually feel about the others or even who started them? You know wealthy Republicans look down on their base. Perhaps they started those names. I could easily see someone like Mitt Romney using names like hick, hillbilly and trailer trash.

Thoughts?
EVERY SINGLE THING YOU POST is not only bizarre but usually 100% bullshit.

Thoughts?
EVERY SINGLE THING YOU POST is not only bizarre but usually 100% bullshit.

So ignore him, and maybe he'll move on.
Hahaha you clearly don't know the house troll very well

Thoughts?

Yeah... Thank you for the demonstration of your Intellectual Misfortune.

A lie is a false statement made with the full understanding of the truth, a misconception is an idea based on faulty information and not necessarily a lie on the part of the individual. I think we all misunderstand our fellow humans to a certain extent and when talking about them in broad groups run the risk of making simplistic statements. Politics is rife with misconceptions, it is the true test of honesty when a person, faced with good information, either hangs on to or discards outdated beliefs.

Forum List

Back