What makes a "natural born" person patriotic?

FJO

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2012
Just North of the 49th
There are many natural born Americans who - by their birth place - qualify to be President.

You know, home loving patriots like Benedict Arnold, Aaron Burr, Jane Fonda, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, Adam Yahiye Gadahn, Aldrich Aimes, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, Robert Hanssen, John Walker Jr. and Benedict Arnold. Just to name a few.

Contrast the short list above (and you know that there are many many more) to the thousands (perhaps MILLIONS) of naturalized citizens who are happy to be in the land that gave them the opportunity their country of birth never could give them, and would NEVER try to "fundamentally transform" their new home to something similar to the hell hole they left behind.

A normal person would bet on the loyal naturalized citizens over the pieces of dirt who had the good luck of lottery to be born in America, but would be ready and willing to subjugate her to third world status.

The present law that requires the contender to be American born is - to be gentle and charitable - is archaic, obsolete, racist, xenophobic and totally 19th century, not that there is anything wrong with that.

And just to make it clear: I am a Canadian who is hooked on American politics and and I have no desire to run for President. And to be even more clear, I don't have the ability even if I were American.

Seems that the current field of presidential contenders should take my concession of lack of ability as a well meaning advice.

hopefully president Trump will bring things like this back into American focus.

There are many natural born Americans who - by their birth place - qualify to be President.

You know, home loving patriots like Benedict Arnold, Aaron Burr, Jane Fonda, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, Adam Yahiye Gadahn, Aldrich Aimes, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, Robert Hanssen, John Walker Jr. and Benedict Arnold. Just to name a few.

Contrast the short list above (and you know that there are many many more) to the thousands (perhaps MILLIONS) of naturalized citizens who are happy to be in the land that gave them the opportunity their country of birth never could give them, and would NEVER try to "fundamentally transform" their new home to something similar to the hell hole they left behind.

A normal person would bet on the loyal naturalized citizens over the pieces of dirt who had the good luck of lottery to be born in America, but would be ready and willing to subjugate her to third world status.

The present law that requires the contender to be American born is - to be gentle and charitable - is archaic, obsolete, racist, xenophobic and totally 19th century, not that there is anything wrong with that.

And just to make it clear: I am a Canadian who is hooked on American politics and and I have no desire to run for President. And to be even more clear, I don't have the ability even if I were American.

Seems that the current field of presidential contenders should take my concession of lack of ability as a well meaning advice.

No one ever said being a natural-born citizen guaranteed patriotism, or even affection, toward the United States. The voters themselves are supposed to be able to discern that.

As your list points out- a natural born citizen is not inherently more patriotic than any other citizen.

However, It is a constitutional requirement and seems like a reasonable condition- as well as the others.

No one ever said being a natural-born citizen guaranteed patriotism, or even affection, toward the United States. The voters themselves are supposed to be able to discern that.

The voters can say NOTHING. The best person can NEVER be the President of the United States of America unless that person was born in the United States Of America.

That is the archaic and obsolete law, until sober heads prevail and it is changed.

BTW how can a foreign born person be a governor of an American State? Shouldn't there be the same or similar law?

You know, home loving patriots like Benedict Arnold...

Benedict Arnold was not qualified to be President.

..., Aaron Burr, Jane Fonda, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, Adam Yahiye Gadahn, Aldrich Aimes, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, Robert Hanssen, John Walker Jr. and Benedict Arnold.

Why did you mention Benedict Arnold twice?

Others qualified to be President: Charles Manson, Donald Trump, Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy.

So we should trust that the kind of "natural born American" who slaughtered all those people in San Bernardino would make a good president?

As your list points out- a natural born citizen is not inherently more patriotic than any other citizen.

However, It is a constitutional requirement and seems like a reasonable condition- as well as the others.

Actually, a natural born is inherently more patriotic to his country than a lot of immigrants. Take all these muzzie savages, for example. Do you really think they give a crap about American and its values? No, they want to destroy America. They say so frequently.

Actually, a natural born is inherently more patriotic to his country than a lot of immigrants. Take all these muzzie savages, for example. Do you really think they give a crap about American and its values? No, they want to destroy America. They say so frequently.
Those are the voices in your head.

Here are some real voices:

#notinmyname

Muslims Are Speaking Out Against ISIS To Say: You Do Not Represent Us

Filming British Muslims' fight against extremism

Indian Muslims against Terrorism

Not in the Name of Islam? (Muslims Rally against Terrorism in Detroit)

You know, home loving patriots like Benedict Arnold...

Benedict Arnold was not qualified to be President.

..., Aaron Burr, Jane Fonda, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, Adam Yahiye Gadahn, Aldrich Aimes, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, Robert Hanssen, John Walker Jr. and Benedict Arnold.

Why did you mention Benedict Arnold twice?

Others qualified to be President: Charles Manson, Donald Trump, Ted Bundy.

Strictly a typo.

Why DON'T you mention Hilary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Barak Obama and all the others who rate right up,there with Tokio Rose, Charles Manson, Ezra Pound, John Kerry and Harry Reid?

Take this bripunk wannabe traitor savage. No one hates America more than him, but if hell froze over he could be President. Thank goodness that will NEVER happen and the utterly impotent and irrelevant loser will always remain the filthy useless animal that he is.

Take this bripunk wannabe traitor savage. No one hates America more than him, but if hell froze over he could be President. Thank goodness that will NEVER happen and the utterly impotent and irrelevant loser will always remain the filthy useless animal that he is.

I hate the government, not America. I'm not eager to lick government butthole like you just because they run this country.

Actually, a natural born is inherently more patriotic to his country than a lot of immigrants. .

No- I don't know that this woman
AxisSallyMugshot.jpg
born in the United States- who broadcast on behalf of Hitler was more patriotic than this man

upload_2016-3-1_15-44-41.jpeg

No one but an flaming bigot would think otherwise.

Some of the examples I gave you should make you at least think why the land of birth might or might not mean patriotism. There is NOTHING inherently more patriotic about the place of birth. If you think there is, you brazenly and foolishly discount the influence of caring and patriotic parents, the inborn decency as the result of caring and patriotic parents and the fact that there is still a remnant of morality of the 50's and 60's left in America.

If you claim that no person who was born outside of United States jurisdiction could ever be a better person for president than some lucky asshole given the gift of the accident of birth, you are denying reality.

So we should trust that the kind of "natural born American" who slaughtered all those people in San Bernardino would make a good president?

One of the murderers was a natural born citizen- the other was not a citizen at all.

We have a whole host of murderers- mass murderers in the United States who were natural born citizens- from Jeffrey Dahmer to Tim McVeigh to the San Bernadino killer- all natural born.

All killers.

None of which changes the eligibility requirements of the Constitution.

I hate the government, not America. I'm not eager to lick government butthole like you just because they run this country.

More specifically-you hate Americans.

And just to make it clear: I am a Canadian who is hooked on American politics and and I have no desire to run for President (AHEM). And to be even more clear, I don't have the ability even if I were American (TRUE DAT).
Ted, stop posting to message boards!

Those are the voices in your head.

Here are some real voices:

#notinmyname

Muslims Are Speaking Out Against ISIS To Say: You Do Not Represent Us

Filming British Muslims' fight against extremism

Indian Muslims against Terrorism

Not in the Name of Islam? (Muslims Rally against Terrorism in Detroit)

How about these Muslims?

bostonbombers.jpg

8_282013_fort-hood-shooting-death-pe8201_c0-0-1442-840_s885x516.jpg

Richard-Reid-shoe-bomber-picture.jpg

Forum List

Back