🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What makes a "snowflake" tick?

What makes a "snowflake" tick?

I am more concerned about what makes them tok so much, and then ending it.

"Snowflake" comes from the alt right neo-Nazis as a reference to the holocaust when the ashes that rose into the sky from the incinerators at the death camps were called snowflakes.

The story may be apocryphal, but that doesn't take away from its appeal to the Right.

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else."
Tyler Durden, Fight Club

That's actually where it comes from in a modern context.

The word has clearly wounded the PC zealots, given their reaction to it and transparent attempts to turn it around on everyone else.

Self righteous and strategic hypersensitivity is their most valuable tactic, and they don't like seeing it fucked with.

001b37d51f46c5cbd4e19a202802f20e894440faf3b29a085117abcba82cf325.jpg
So like...Michael Moore, Rosie O'Donnell, Lena Dunham, Alec Baldwin fat?

"Snowflake" comes from the alt right neo-Nazis as a reference to the holocaust when the ashes that rose into the sky from the incinerators at the death camps were called snowflakes.

The story may be apocryphal, but that doesn't take away from its appeal to the Right.

Wow, just wow.

There were no "Snowflakes" in Nazi Germany. I don't like the way you Godwined my thread, either.

Generation Snowflake - Wikipedia

What makes a Snowflake Tick?

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezey: FEEEEELZ!!!!!!

Eaglewings is losing it because she's not going to be able to exploit retarded and mentally ill kids anymore for money.

Darnit.

• One group can't live without their guns
  • One group is afraid of all Muslims
  • One group insists on building a walls to protect us from mexicans
So who is the snowflake?

How Political Correctness Hijacked Trump Inauguration Protesters’ Brains

"I suspect they will not only cause Bill Ayers to relive his glory days as a domestic terrorist, he will also be able to test out the inroads he made after 40 years engaged in radical education reform built entirely on the agitprop known as political correctness. These “reforms”—or mind arson, as Robin Eubanks so perfectly put it in her book “Credentialed to Destroy”— replace a child’s capacity for reason with raw emotional reflexes. The question is: How many will “rise up” and be mobilized like the good little drones political correctness has primed them to be?"

I think this article is spot on. These people have been indoctrinated almost the entire time they were in school. The goal of higher education is supposed to be to teach students to think for themselves in order to be able to handle real-life challenges in the world. The PC establishment has robbed them of getting a classical education and taught them to react on emotion alone. They may be a student or have a degree, but that doesn't mean they were taught to analyze information and make an informed decision for themselves. Lastly, these chantings have brainwashed the chanters just like the SLA brainwashed Patty Hearst.
Make no mistake, the chants are specifically targetted to do that. This generation has been brought up to be a bunch of drones, how to break the indoctrination? Are their minds burnt down for good? I for one, am not giving up hope on them, for they are our future.

image.png

How Political Correctness Hijacked Trump Inauguration Protesters’ Brains

"I suspect they will not only cause Bill Ayers to relive his glory days as a domestic terrorist, he will also be able to test out the inroads he made after 40 years engaged in radical education reform built entirely on the agitprop known as political correctness. These “reforms”—or mind arson, as Robin Eubanks so perfectly put it in her book “Credentialed to Destroy”— replace a child’s capacity for reason with raw emotional reflexes. The question is: How many will “rise up” and be mobilized like the good little drones political correctness has primed them to be?"

I think this article is spot on. These people have been indoctrinated almost the entire time they were in school. The goal of higher education is supposed to be to teach students to think for themselves in order to be able to handle real-life challenges in the world. The PC establishment has robbed them of getting a classical education and taught them to react on emotion alone. They may be a student or have a degree, but that doesn't mean they were taught to analyze information and make an informed decision for themselves. Lastly, these chantings have brainwashed the chanters just like the SLA brainwashed Patty Hearst.
Make no mistake, the chants are specifically targetted to do that. This generation has been brought up to be a bunch of drones, how to break the indoctrination? Are their minds burnt down for good? I for one, am not giving up hope on them, for they are our future.

View attachment 112200

Tell them you're a Social Marxist Communist that can't handle real debate because your brain literally shuts down when confronted with real opposing ideas.

This is the way you've been programmed.

Forum List

Back