What "mess" did trump inherit?!

he said this shit again today!

What the fuck did he inherit? A good economy , low unemployment, cheap energy , wars winding down, low crime ???

What the hell does he have to complain about ?
Cheap energy? Lol, my power Bill has increased two thirds under Obama. Gas prices? Because of fracking, which Obama totally disapproved of. Record number on welfare? He has a lot to do.

OBama totally disapproved of? LOL!

So you admit gas is cheap .

What the fuck did he inherit? A good economy , low unemployment, cheap energy , wars winding down, low crime ???

The Democrats successfully used the 'inherited a mess" meme to defend Obama after the 8 year clusterfuck that was the George W. Bush Presidency. It worked because it was true. The cross-eyed, ill spoken idiot George W Bush left the US far worse off in 2008 then when he came to power in 2001. Trump is trying to use that excuse now. It will work with his hardcore base of supporters, who love him as much as Trump buttloves Putin, and who spend much of their lives in mobile homes calling people 'cucks' on the internet. But it won't work with most voters.

Cheap energy? Lol, my power Bill has increased two thirds under Obama. Gas prices? Because of fracking, which Obama totally disapproved of. Record number on welfare? He has a lot to do.

OBama totally disapproved of? LOL!

So you admit gas is cheap .
Show me proof that Obama supported fracking. Please do it. That's why has is cheap.

It is pretty self-evident the mess to which Trump is referring.

You need to quit falling down the well… Unpayable debt

He will be raising the debt ceiling just like previous presidents. Wanna' bet?
Its always wrong the raise the ceiling... no matter who it is.

Well Timmy........ what else does he has but complain complain complain. Without those complaints he is almost worthless.

I presume you make $9.00/hour.

Syria is a mess.

Iran is a mess.

Mexico is a mess.

N.Korea is a mess.

S.China Sea is a mess.

Coal is a mess.

The oil pipeline is a mess.

The SCOTUS is a mess.

Drug wars are a mess.

Inner cities have always been a mess.

Infrastructure is a mess.

Etc.

Imagine if he had inherited what Obama inherited - the Great Bush Recession (second only to the Great Depression).

Yeah, he might have done something good.

What Mess?

Obama's Un-authorized, Un-Constitutional Syrian war

Seditious / treasonous holdovers betraying the govt / Trump

You can't be serious.

Yes I am .

Here's the problem wh you righties . You blurt out shit and when asked to back it up you have nothing. Quick , hurl some insults !
geezus,no lefties are like that?....start reading the posts around here timmy....you do realize you just blurted out some shit yourself.....

THEN tell me !!!! what's the mess ? Still won't answer the question.
did i comment on that?.....or did i comment on what you said here...."Here's the problem wh you righties . You blurt out shit and when asked to back it up you have nothing. Quick , hurl some insults".....which is it?.....or are you just "blurting" out more shit?...

and a great stock market where even a moron republican could make money

Syria is a mess.

Iran is a mess.

Mexico is a mess.

N.Korea is a mess.

S.China Sea is a mess.

Coal is a mess.

The oil pipeline is a mess.

The SCOTUS is a mess.

Drug wars are a mess.

Inner cities have always been a mess.

Infrastructure is a mess.

Etc.

Thanks for at least answering the question . Thou I dispute most of what your saving .

For example Iran. Iran was as stable and under control as it was in decades . Trump is unraveling that .

Forum List

Back