🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Michelle Obama just did is actually pretty cool.

I am surprised that Obama hasn't published a small book with his political platitudes numbered and indexed.

(much like Chairman Mao's little Red Book)

So that the zombie like Obamabots can form long rows of hysterical belivers shouting the Glorious Leaders words in unison. ... :cool:

Such a bunch of whining 'Conservatives'. Unemployment is declining, the economy is on a roll, and young people are celebrating successfully finishing a segment of their education. But all the Cons can do is whine about the First Lady giving a speech to graduating students.

Such a bunch of whining 'Conservatives'. Unemployment is declining, the economy is on a roll, and young people are celebrating successfully finishing a segment of their education. But all the Cons can do is whine about the First Lady giving a speech to graduating students.

Yeah the economy is doing great, people are earning money hand over fist, our foreign policy is doing just what we want.
What could be wrong??

They both believe they are the most important thing that ever happened in our lives

so how dare anyone think of refusing them...

who'd want to sit through their boring, downer and preachy speech

If any of you are actually interested in 'facts' the FACT is all five schools decided to hold their own separate graduation ceremonies AFTER 'MO' was told by her PR people that fucking up the graduation ceremony for hundreds of Black kids don't look so Kool AND every Black parent is likely to be voting in 14/16.

If any of you are actually interested in 'facts' the FACT is all five schools decided to hold their own separate graduation ceremonies AFTER 'MO' was told by her PR people that fucking up the graduation ceremony for hundreds of Black kids don't look so Kool AND every Black parent is likely to be voting in 14/16.

Link?

Thought so...

Link?

Thought so...
Here's your 'link' ass hole': Michelle Obama's Kansas Graduation Speech Moves To New Date
Note the part where the schools have decided to hold their graduation ceremonies in their own schools. Anything else you'd like me to put up to prove you're a 'LIB man who pees sitting down' fool?
Aren't you smart enough to use Goggle?
Note the source of the link.
Just like shooting LIB fish in a very small barrel. LOL

Link?

Thought so...
Here's your 'link' ass hole': Michelle Obama's Kansas Graduation Speech Moves To New Date
Note the part where the schools have decided to hold their graduation ceremonies in their own schools. Anything else you'd like me to put up to prove you're a 'LIB man who pees sitting down' fool?

The link you provided in no way backs up your claim (what I bolded).

Do you have a link for that claim? Or just empty air? Do you have an exact quote that her PR people told her what you have written here on this thread (again, what I bolded)?

Thought so.... uhuh...

Link?

Thought so...

Do you have a link for that claim? Or just empty air? Do you have an exact quote that her PR people told her what you have written here on this thread (again, what I bolded)?

Thought so.... uhuh...
From the Huffington Post: "Under a new plan worked out by the district, the first lady will speak on May 16 at a "senior recognition day" ceremony at the same 8,000-seat arena where the combined ceremony was to be held. That ceremony is being scrapped so the five schools can hold separate graduation exercises instead."
Just what part about "so the five schools can hold separate graduation exercises instead" don't you understand?
The schools are each holding their own separate graduation ceromony like they originally intend. The only reason they were going to hold all five ceremonies together is some of the school officials noticed a couple of the school's graduation numbers were pretty small. Someone figured if they put all five schools together in one room the 'optics' would be better.
Then MO stuck her nose in and ruined the plan. She removed her nose and things went back to the original plan. Go figure.

Thought so.... uhuh...
From the Huffington Post: "Under a new plan worked out by the district, the first lady will speak on May 16 at a "senior recognition day" ceremony at the same 8,000-seat arena where the combined ceremony was to be held. That ceremony is being scrapped so the five schools can hold separate graduation exercises instead."
Just what part about "so the five schools can hold separate graduation exercises instead" don't you understand?
The schools are each holding their own separate graduation ceromony like they originally intend. The only reason they were going to hold all five ceremonies together is some of the school officials noticed a couple of the school's graduation numbers were pretty small. Someone figured if they put all five schools together in one room the 'optics' would be better.
Then MO stuck her nose in and ruined the plan. She removed her nose and things went back to the original plan. Go figure.

So, we will do this one last time. This is the part of your quote where I asked for a link:

So, where in your link is the information that Michelle Obama's PR people told her to change this because of black constituents voting in 14 and 16? Where is the quote? I am referring very specifically to what I bolded, just as I did last time.

When you answered me last time, you deliberately erased this part, but that is the part I specifically bolded. So, where's the link?

Thought so.... uhuh...

So, we will do this one last time. This is the part of your quote where I asked for a link:

So, where in your link is the information that Michelle Obama's PR people told her to change this because of black constituents voting in 14 and 16? Where is the quote? I am referring very specifically to what I bolded, just as I did last time.

When you answered me last time, you deliberately erased this part, but that is the part I specifically bolded. So, where's the link?
Go play your stupid word games with some one else ass hole. Permanent Ignore

Forum List

Back