What motivates you to vote Democrat?

What motivates you to vote Republican?

I would vote Republican because I believe in market solutions. I would vote Republican because I believe he n a free marketplace. I would vote Republican because I believe in individual freedoms.

But today, voting Republican also means I have to be xenophobic. I have to be homophobic. I have to count the number of times people go to church. I have to be Islamophobic. And, worst of all, I would have to despise anyone who disagrees with me.

It just isn't worth it.

I vote D because I am empathic to my fellow Americans . I vote for the people, not the corporations.

I would vote Republican because I believe in market solutions. I would vote Republican because I believe he n a free marketplace. I would vote Republican because I believe in individual freedoms.

But today, voting Republican also means I have to be xenophobic. I have to be homophobic. I have to count the number of times people go to church. I have to be Islamophobic. And, worst of all, I would have to despise anyone who disagrees with me.

It just isn't worth it.

No doubt, some don’t want to put the effort in.
The DNC has made it look much easier to be a Mexicrat....all one must do is breathe oxygen, exist and pretend to be "tolerant".
Think about it...It's tough being a conservative. There's an expectation to be better, to do better and to spend your life thinking about doing and becoming better. With that, we tend to expect more of our fellow countrymen, we appreciate and respect law and order, boundaries, a level of normalcy and an enthusiasm to contribute in positives ways.
If I were a kid growing up in today's era it would look like a lot of work to live and embrace the conservative ideology.
Good job....Mexicrats....I guess?

I vote D because I am empathic to my fellow Americans . I vote for the people, not the corporations.

Underdogs always “pull” for underdogs. Makes perfect sense...most don’t have the balls to admit they vote for the FSA because they themselves need the spoon feeding. I commend you for the courageous admission in public forum.

The GOP or so called cons...chose to be hostile to minorities, and that's what alienated most of minorities.
The racism of the right and their bigotry. Like most minorities I'm conservative but I cant let the GOP reign free, they are too radical.
Are you serious? Most minorities conservative??? LOL
Trust me I live in LA tons of minorities. They all share conservative values but do vote for the democrats because they feel their policies are pro minorities, immigration and so forth...tons that I know (Catholics, Muslims, jews) they simply vote anti GOP.
Government isnt supposed to be "pro mi orities," moron. It's supposed to treat everyone equally.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Underdogs always “pull” for underdogs. Makes perfect sense...most don’t have the balls to admit they vote for the FSA because they themselves need the spoon feeding. I commend you for the courageous admission in public forum.

ITS a nation of people . Unlike with the gop, who only care about big biz making money .

Take the epa . Who doesn’t want a clean environment? Oh, conservatives don’t . Because big biz don’t like it . It’s cheaper to throw your pollution into the river !

The GOP or so called cons...chose to be hostile to minorities, and that's what alienated most of minorities.
The racism of the right and their bigotry. Like most minorities I'm conservative but I cant let the GOP reign free, they are too radical.
Trust me I live in LA tons of minorities. They all share conservative values but do vote for the democrats because they feel their policies are pro minorities, immigration and so forth...tons that I know (Catholics, Muslims, jews) they simply vote anti GOP.
Government isnt supposed to be "pro mi orities," moron. It's supposed to treat everyone equally.

That’d be nice if that was the case . Reality is different .

The reason all minorities leave the gop is because the gop racism is a deal breaker .

Is that why Trump keeps catering to his 20% of white nationalists?

It just isn't worth it.

What motivates a republic?

Daddy issues.

ITS a nation of people . Unlike with the gop, who only care about big biz making money .

Take the epa . Who doesn’t want a clean environment? Oh, conservatives don’t . Because big biz don’t like it . It’s cheaper to throw your pollution into the river !

And the irony therein is --- conservation is by definition a conservative value. Which says much about what political values really are.

That depends. Do you want the air to be 0.001% cleaner if it costs every American $10,000? Certainly not. You eco freaks behave as if enfironmentalism doesn't have a cost. That's why the EPA needs to be defanged. It behaves the same way.

Trump isn't catering to any particular race, moron. That's why you have a beef with him. You think America is supposed to kiss your ass if you break our laws and enter illegally.

And the irony therein is --- conservation is by definition a conservative value. Which says much about what political values really are.

That's meaningless blather.

That’d be nice if that was the case . Reality is different .

The reason all minorities leave the gop is because the gop racism is a deal breaker .
You mean the lack of racism is a deal breaker. All the special interest groups in the Dim party want special favors at the expense of everyone else. You're all trying to pick each other's pockets.

Trump isn't catering to any particular race, moron. That's why you have a beef with him. You think America is supposed to kiss your ass if you break our laws and enter illegally.
Huh? Who you talking to?

Nope. It's exposure of hypocrisy. If the shoe fits --- walk in it.

It's abject stupidity, The claim that conservatives don't care about the environment is supremely stupid. However, unlike leftwing douchebags, they also care about cost. Leftwingers wouldn't care if some enfironmental regulation costs consumers $10 trillion dollars. When proposing such a monstrosity, they would just reply "don't you care about the environment?"

It's abject stupidity, The claim that conservatives don't care about the environment is supremely stupid. However, unlike leftwing douchebags, they also care about cost. Leftwingers wouldn't care if some enfironmental regulation costs consumers $10 trillion dollars. When proposing such a monstrosity, they would just reply "don't you care about the environment?"

"Abject stupidity" might indeed describe attribution of phrases to someone else who never uttered them.

Go learn how to read.

"Abject stupidity" might indeed describe attribution of phrases to someone else who never uttered them.

Go learn how to read.
I read fine. You and Timmy the retard were saying that conservatives don't care about the environment.

Forum List

Back