“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

The 2nd Amendment is written so clearly and beautifully, giving all the right to keep and bear arms.

What a great Country!
But the second amendment has been silently repealed and it now means that you have the right to bear the arms that the government says you have the right to bear...……………….

See there were not 30000 gun laws when it was written, 30000 laws now restrict your rights and you morons are too dumb to be able to see this

Last edited:
Yea in fact its more than useless when an idiot points what looks like a full auto gun at an enemy who will treat the gun as a full auto and swiss cheese the AR15 holder
Please tell the military that the m4 is now useless because it has that semi-auto mode.
Name one military that uses an AR type rifle that does not have a full auto mode? Still waiting for you to stop jerking off

But the second amendment as been silently repealed and it now means that you have the right to bear the arms that the government says you have the right to bear...……………….

See there were not 30000 gun laws when it was written, 30000 laws now restrict your rights and you morons are too dumb to be able to see this

This is true, and much of it came post Civil War in an effort to restrict minorities from legally owning guns. On the Federal, State, and Local level we have seen a plethora of illegal gun laws. The courts let them stand, because they too like the power of government.

But the second amendment as been silently repealed and it now means that you have the right to bear the arms that the government says you have the right to bear...……………….

This is true, and much of it came post Civil War in an effort to restrict minorities from legally owning guns. On the Federal, State, and Local level we have seen a plethora of illegal gun laws. The courts let them stand, because they too like the power of government.
The courts are illegal as well, did you know that only stupid people are allowed to be on a jury, and that they are not even allowed a dictionary to educate themselves if they so choose to do the right thing?

Name one military that uses an AR type rifle that does not have a full auto mode? Still waiting for you to stop jerking off
The why have semi-auto mode?

You don't know much about military tactics, do you?
Again Olly you are ignoring that the public version of the Ar15 is a ridiculous version of what was a good weapon. Again there is no military or police force that uses a semi auto only mode ar15 style weapon.

By the way Olly, your IQ is documented at 85.....

PS. They will take the NRA musket from your dead hand.

PSS. Do military tactics include ratting out Reagan?

nyuk nyuk nyuk, go play jeopardy again

Last edited:
The courts are illegal as well, did you know that only stupid people are allowed to be on a jury, and that they are not even allowed a dictionary to educate themselves if they so choose to do the right thing?

Again Olly you are ignoring that the public version of the Ar15 is a ridiculous version of what was a good weapon. Again there is no military or police force that uses a semi auto only mode ar15 style weapon.

Alright.

You're a troll. Going on ignore.

Alright.

You're a troll. Going on ignore.
You can't ignore your own foolishness, or ever win an argument. Now put your hands over your eyes and ears and ignore the truth

PS I enjoyed humiliating you

The right wing doesn't seem to, "get the memo", sometimes.
Well, if that's the case, they are wrong.
:dunno:

I think he meant Mentos. I think it’s his way of flirting with you
only with right wing women; i tell them, left wing women believe more in equality and equal rights.

Right wing women believe in individual rights, whereas you appear to reject individual rights.

only with right wing women; i tell them, left wing women believe more in equality and equal rights.

Right wing women believe in individual rights, whereas you appear to reject individual rights.
I believe in individual rights and advocate for abolishing our drug war.

How about You, right wing women?

Now you're trying to change the subject again. Right wing women are free to own firearms too. You obviously pick and choose which constitutional protections are individual and which are not based solely on your biases. That's not how it works.

Now you're trying to change the subject again. Right wing women are free to own firearms too. You obviously pick and choose which constitutional protections are individual and which are not based solely on your biases. That's not how it works.
the right wing doesn't really believe in natural rights, unless it is specifically about guns.

guj8f8nfm8y01.jpg

Pot calling kettle, come in kettle!

the right wing doesn't really believe in natural rights, unless it is specifically about guns.

You pick and choose which rights you want to be specific to individuals and which ones you want to be for the populace. That's not how it works.

When a crazy decides to go on a rampage, and kill as many as they can do they chose bolt action, lever, or pump gun? No, they chose an assault weapon, with a fast reloadable magazine. Since Columbine we have seen multiple mass murders. The ones that have the highest kill rates are done with AR type weapons. Requiring a special license to own one of these would help considerably in keeping the assault weapons out of the hands of the crazies. However, you absolutists will create a situation where we have gun control laws that affect even the weapons I have. It is you, and those like you are a danger to my right to own a weapon.

There has not been a mass public shooting with an assault weapon in this country..... those are military weapons with select fire capability, the AR-15 civilian rifle is not a military rifle, has never been used by the military.......

The French, on the other hand, every mass shooting they have is done with a fully automatic military rifle....even though all rifles and pistols are banned for French citizens.... gun control doesn't work there either...

So we only have 10000 gun related deaths.
Phew I feel better now
And whine about a couple of hundred in France?
No wonder euros think we are a violent uneducated bunch

Forum List

Back