“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

Do you know what zero effect means? It means there would be no fewer but no more. There would be no rise and no decrease.

Do you practice looking foolish, or does it come naturally? BUT DAMN IT IS FUN MAKING YOU LOOK LIKE A PILE OF SHIT!

Sorry, forgot the Dudes English ain't the best
but your argument is that the ar15 is a self defense weapon that protects and decreases crime. lol you just said that it does not do this

next idiot

Um, dumbass, If the AR were banned, neither the homeowner nor the criminal would have it, now would they?

It's a zero sum game.

And you even look dumber not understanding that.

images
if the gun has no purpose or effect why do you need one

Back for more?

You are reliant on the criminal giving his up, now aren't you?

Now why would a criminal do such a thing Rosy? And why would anyone with half a brain assume they would?

Now is an AR a prerequisite to home defense? No, but I respect the wants and needs of the law abiding citizen to make his own decision when confronted with the possibility of Home Invasion. You, you respect the needs of the robber, murderer and the rapist to a far greater extent than you should.
You said that the ar15 has no effect so it can not be used to stop a criminal

you are an idiot, just like Oliver north

yawn

I never said it snowflake. You are a troll, and not a good one at that, or should I call you Dan?

a_real_nut_job_squirrel_mouse_pad-rdbf5f714ef534a9eb45e5bba780ec492_x74vi_8byvr_307.jpg

but your argument is that the ar15 is a self defense weapon that protects and decreases crime. lol you just said that it does not do this

next idiot

Um, dumbass, If the AR were banned, neither the homeowner nor the criminal would have it, now would they?

It's a zero sum game.

images

Back for more?

Now why would a criminal do such a thing Rosy? And why would anyone with half a brain assume they would?

Now is an AR a prerequisite to home defense? No, but I respect the wants and needs of the law abiding citizen to make his own decision when confronted with the possibility of Home Invasion. You, you respect the needs of the robber, murderer and the rapist to a far greater extent than you should.

yawn

I never said it snowflake. You are a troll, and not a good one at that, or should I call you Dan?

a_real_nut_job_squirrel_mouse_pad-rdbf5f714ef534a9eb45e5bba780ec492_x74vi_8byvr_307.jpg
You also never answered as to why any American needs an AR15. The fact is that the AR15 is the chosen weapon of all idiots who want a gun, and idiots who belong to the NRA are not excepted.

Now tell us what you need an AR15 for, since you said that it has zero effect on preventing a robbery

I am using your own words against you in final jeopardy Olly

PS. According to Oliver North he knows nothing and Reagan knew everything.

Game over

next idiot

It's a zero sum game.

images

Back for more?

yawn

You give up Olly

next idiot

It's a zero sum game.

images

Back for more?

yawn

Yawning

next idiot

It's a zero sum game.

images

Back for more?

yawn

You want me to take it easy on you Olly?

Last edited:
so, the lgbt community can, take your word for it?
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Take my word for what?

I don't, know if, they can take, my word for it. (commas are fun)

"...the right of the people...shall not be infringed."
so, why is the lgbt community, being Infringed?

They can own guns too.
They bought plenty of guns after the Orlando shooting.

Have you seen Olly?

The militia has no meaning if you can't defeat russia or China. Trust me kid, no musket or semi auto ar15 is going to do this, so a2 is long repealed
You are making the argument for me to have full-autos, etc.

:dunno:
I have no problem with the AR15 or M16 as it was designed, but since it has been gutted it's useless which is why no police or military force used the gutted weapon.

The militia has no meaning if you can't defeat russia or China. Trust me kid, no musket or semi auto ar15 is going to do this, so a2 is long repealed

I have no problem with the AR15 or M16 as it was designed, but since it has been gutted it's useless which is why no police or military force used the gutted weapon.

So, unless I am misunderstanding, you are saying that because the AR is gutted, we should just go ahead and be completely disarmed?

We have at least 100 million armed citizens. Even with pea shooters, no military on Earth is that big. No foreign nation would dare invade.

Red Dawn was being kind to the invaders.

But, you make a great argument as to why I need a machine gun. I agree.

Machine guns or Valhalla.

So, unless I am misunderstanding, you are saying that because the AR is gutted, we should just go ahead and be completely disarmed?

We have at least 100 million armed citizens. Even with pea shooters, no military on Earth is that big. No foreign nation would dare invade.

Red Dawn was being kind to the invaders.

But, you make a great argument as to why I need a machine gun. I agree.

Machine guns or Valhalla.

No I never said that we should be disarmed, I am saying that the semi version of the AR is the chosen weapon of idiots, who choose to kill and NRA idiots who are defending their right to kill with this weapon. The fact is that the current AR15 as is available to the general public is just plain dumb, it's like taking the Lamborghini V12 out of a Countack and dropping in a Toyota 4 cylinder. The really odd thing is that no NRA retard can see this. Shit the semi AR is not even an accurate gun and never makes the list of best sniper rifles so what is its purpose

Would you own a heavy machine gun if you had to pull the trigger once for every round to fire?

No I never said that we should be disarmed, I am saying that the semi version of the AR is the chosen weapon of idiots, who choose to kill and NRA idiots who are defending their right to kill with this weapon. The fact is that the current AR15 as is available to the general public is just plain dumb, it's like taking the Lamborghini V12 out of a Countack and dropping in a Toyota 4 cylinder. The really odd thing is that no NRA retard can see this. Shit the semi AR is not even an accurate gun and never makes the list of best sniper rifles so what is its purpose

Would you own a heavy machine gun if you had to pull the trigger once for every round to fire?
Better than a musket.

Better than a single-shot breech loader.

Better than bolt action.

Better than lever action.

If you're saying we are fools for having the best our out-of-control infringing government will allow, what does that make you?

It's a zero sum game.

images

Back for more?

yawn

You also never answered as to why any American needs an AR15. The fact is that the AR15 is the chosen weapon of all idiots who want a gun, and idiots who belong to the NRA are not excepted.

Now tell us what you need an AR15 for, since you said that it has zero effect on preventing a robbery

Game over

Why they need one? Need now is the governments business.

No Dan, what someone needs is none of your business

It's a zero sum game.

images

Back for more?

yawn

You give up Olly

No, had dinner, besides, you will speak only when spoken to.

Back for more?

yawn

Game over

Why they need one? Need now is the governments business.

No Dan, what someone needs is none of your business

Thanks for agreeing with me that there is no logical reason to own a semi AR15...……………..

Yawn

Back for more?

yawn

You give up Olly

No, had dinner, besides, you will speak only when spoken to.

I have never spoken here, so in all seriousness if you are hearing voices take your pills

Better than a musket.

Better than a single-shot breech loader.

Better than bolt action.

Better than lever action.

If you're saying we are fools for having the best our out-of-control infringing government will allow, what does that make you?

How is a semi AR15 better than a bolt action?

LOL, have you ever shot either?

How is an AR15 more accurate than a Barret M95 or a Remy 700 or M24...…….

The AR is a toy

LOL have you?

Jesus.

It's like you don't understand.

At 800 yards, it's not.

At 100 yards or less?

You are acting like one gun is a fix-all for all situations. You are mistaken.

The AR is a toy
Let me shoot you with my toy and see if it works.

LOL have you?

Jesus.

It's like you don't understand.

At 800 yards, it's not.

At 100 yards or less?

You are acting like one gun is a fix-all for all situations. You are mistaken.

The AR is a toy
Let me shoot you with my toy and see if it works.
So why own a target rifle that is not accurate?

Oh right mass murderers shoot on sight at less than 20 yards

Forum List

Back