“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

Genghis Khan, the Afghan Rebels and the American Continental Army begs to disagree. But we know the cowards will run. It's OK, you'd just get in the way anyway.
lol when the Russians come, you defeat them with your ar15 semi auto pop gun. Send me an email telling us how u r..

sheesh

Gee Rosy, they ain't attacked yet, have they? After all, we are well armed.

Ever read about Genghis Kahn? Defeated the Greatest, most advanced nation on Earth with his itty bitty tribe.

OBTW, they also nailed a few other HUGE military powers as well, WITH LESS ADVANCED ARMS. Same was true of the Continental Army and the Afghan rebels.

Do I need to continue. You cowards will be free to run. It is, after all, what you do best.
ghengis kahn.....

Jesus u r stupid

Nice retort. I expected no less from you.
I can't combat a kid babbling about ghenghis kahn....

Did he have nukes, drones, GPS, and night vision

By that days standards. Yes.

Read some History.

Did the Afghan rebels have Nukes, Drones, GPS and night vision?

You are pathetic. But you are annoying, so you have that going for ya!

But since the OP didn't want the thread to end with this, I will re-post:

But the important question actually is, what number of murders would logically be avoided if AR-15s were banned.

The answer is, probably none.

lol when the Russians come, you defeat them with your ar15 semi auto pop gun. Send me an email telling us how u r..

sheesh

Ever read about Genghis Kahn? Defeated the Greatest, most advanced nation on Earth with his itty bitty tribe.

OBTW, they also nailed a few other HUGE military powers as well, WITH LESS ADVANCED ARMS. Same was true of the Continental Army and the Afghan rebels.

Do I need to continue. You cowards will be free to run. It is, after all, what you do best.
ghengis kahn.....

Jesus u r stupid

Read some History.

The Second amendment is void, as you can not have the guns u choose because the govt chooses 4 u now.......
no one wants the Afghan desert, not even the locust that live there

ghengis kahn.....

Jesus u r stupid

Read some History.

The Second amendment is void, as you can not have the guns u choose because the govt chooses 4 u now.......

Except the Russians obviously did. You argue absurdity, it is what you do best. But back to the question at hand:

What number of murders would logically be avoided if AR-15s were banned.

"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not infringed."

Repeated 10000 times.

:auiqs.jpg:
so, the lgbt community can, take your word for it?

"...the right of the people...shall not be infringed."
so, right wingers are simply full of fallacy, when they deny and disparage the lgbt community, right, right wingrs?

Freedom from disparagement? Is that somewhere in the Freedom to eat yellow snow section of the constitution? You want turd on you're dick, have at it. You want to eat yellow snow, go for it. In either case, no matter how disgusting I would think you are, I will defend your right to be so.
why should anyone take the right wing seriously, if they don't even remember their own policies.

so, right wingers are simply full of fallacy, when they deny and disparage the lgbt community, right, right wingrs?
I know you have a point here, but you suck at making it, so let me make your point for you and then promptly destroy it.

I assume by "fallacy" you mean right wingers are inconsistent in their belief in liberty. I agree that some are.

Let me set the record straight.

I believe the LGBT community has the right to marry whomever they want. They have the right to equal treatment and due process. They have the right to do whatever they want in their own bedrooms as long as the conduct is consensual.

I will defend the rights of the LGBT community....with my guns if necessary....as long as I have them. I would hope the LGBT community would defend my rights as well. I have absolutely no ill will toward the LGBT community.

They have the right to participate in the military if they choose, but NO ONE has the right to put an undue burden and expense on the military due to a mental-health disorder that makes them want to be the opposite sex. They can want to be the opposite sex as long as they do not force the military to take on unreasonable expenses to facilitate their desired change. That is the ONLY qualms I have about transgender military service. They must be willing to be treated the same as everyone else. Watch the move G.I. Jane. That is what I expect from transgenders. No special treatment.

The LGBT community has an ally in me. I would hope they could see the need for my ability to resist and defend their rights with force if needed.

Does that answer your off-topic, red herring attempt to paint me as a hypocrite question?

See, Dan. I love freedom. The freedom that is important to you, I will defend if I can.
only the right wing implements public policies that deny and disparages the privileges and immunities of the citizens in the several States.

Not the point. We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and regulate them well!

usy4d.jpg

ghengis kahn.....

Jesus u r stupid

Read some History.

Except the Russians obviously did. You argue absurdity, it is what you do best. But back to the question at hand:

The Russians did not want Afghanistan, did the us want it?

think

Now if the Ar15 were banned, how many homes would not be robbed?

Read some History.

think

The russians wanted everything, shit holes included.

It would likely have zero effect. An AR 15 is not a prerequisite to home robbery. But please proceed, I know where this is heading and I absoltutly (yeah, that was on purpose) love the trip we will soon be taking together.

Read some History.

think

It would likely have zero effect. An AR 15 is not a prerequisite to home robbery. But please proceed, I know where this is heading and I absoltutly (yeah, that was on purpose) love the trip we will soon be taking together.
Dude you just admitted that the ar15 protects no homes........

you lose

Read some History.

think

you lose

Do you know what zero effect means? It means there would be no fewer but no more. There would be no rise and no decrease.

Do you practice looking foolish, or does it come naturally? BUT DAMN IT IS FUN MAKING YOU LOOK LIKE A PILE OF SHIT!

Sorry, forgot the Dudes English ain't the best

Last edited:

think

you lose

Do you know what zero effect means? It means there would be no fewer but no more. There would be no rise and no decrease.

Do you practice looking foolish, or does it come naturally? BUT DAMN IT IS FUN MAKING YOU LOOK LIKE A PILE OF SHIT!

but your argument is that the ar15 is a self defense weapon that protects and decreases crime. lol you just said that it does not do this

next idiot

think

you lose

but your argument is that the ar15 is a self defense weapon that protects and decreases crime. lol you just said that it does not do this

next idiot

Um, dumbass, If the AR were banned, neither the homeowner nor the criminal would have it, now would they?

It's a zero sum game.

And you even look dumber not understanding that.

images

think

you lose

next idiot

Um, dumbass, If the AR were banned, neither the homeowner nor the criminal would have it, now would they?

It's a zero sum game.

images

But here's my favorite part of your game, the only person you can count on to return their AR style rifle are the law abiding. What you have against the law abiding Rosy? You rob homes for a living?

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

think

you lose

next idiot

It's a zero sum game.

images
if the gun has no purpose or effect why do you need one

you lose

next idiot

It's a zero sum game.

images

Back for more?

You are reliant on the criminal giving his up, now aren't you?

Now why would a criminal do such a thing Rosy? And why would anyone with half a brain assume they would?

Now is an AR a prerequisite to home defense? No, but I respect the wants and needs of the law abiding citizen to make his own decision when confronted with the possibility of Home Invasion. You, you respect the needs of the robber, murderer and the rapist to a far greater extent than you should.

you lose

next idiot

It's a zero sum game.

images

Back for more?

You are reliant on the criminal giving his up, now aren't you?

Now why would a criminal do such a thing Rosy? And why would anyone with half a brain assume they would?

Now is an AR a prerequisite to home defense? No, but I respect the wants and needs of the law abiding citizen to make his own decision when confronted with the possibility of Home Invasion. You, you respect the needs of the robber, murderer and the rapist to a far greater extent than you should.
You said that the ar15 has no effect so it can not be used to stop a criminal

you are an idiot, just like Oliver north

yawn

Forum List

Back