“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not infringed."

Repeated 10000 times.

:auiqs.jpg:
so, the lgbt community can, take your word for it?

"...the right of the people...shall not be infringed."
The people have no rights, in fact you can't even watch a TV show that the govt did not approve of and produce, and you can only own a gun that they say you can own and if they say so

On cable you can. The use of the public airways is like the use of the public roadways. They are shared in common so to use them you must obey the laws established for that use.

Law abiding gun owners do the same with the use of their guns.
LOL everything on cable is programmed, even the things that you choose to watch are made available by the government. Is there an Edward Snowden channel of truth?

Nope, it's all government sponsored. You watch what they allow you to watch, when they allow you to watch it, when you are not doing that they are tracking people on farcebook

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Take my word for what?

I don't, know if, they can take, my word for it. (commas are fun)

"...the right of the people...shall not be infringed."
The rights of the people are clearly infringed, if you cant see that you are mental

It is our duty to ensure that happens as little as possible.
You have the gun rights that the government gave you, communist people have better rights

Repeated 10000 times.

"...the right of the people, including gay people, to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Is that better?
No American has the right to bear the arms that they choose, unless they choose what the government has restricted them to choosing

milo-2-1-1920x1000-c-top.jpg

"...the right of gay people to keep and bear arms and LV handbags shall not be infringed."

Repeated 10000 times.

"...the right of the people, including gay people, to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Is that better?
No American has the right to bear the arms that they choose, unless they choose what the government has restricted them to choosing

No better reason to keep and bear arms then.

Thanks,

Gunman's attempted robbery on families waiting outside a school in Sao Paulo foiled by mother - Gun control works again - Criminal achieves room temperature.

4C314FD000000578-5724427-The_mother_of_two_who_has_served_as_a_policewoman_for_20_years_s-a-12_1526282310012.jpg

Attempted robbery on families at Sao Paulo school foiled

Another happy ending.

:cool:
Chaos over Order?

That fellow should have had recourse to unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed. No excuse to rob, then.

IOW, you want us to believe welfare prevents crime? Tell us, where is crime more prevalent, among welfare recipients or the working?
Where there is no welfare.

Evidence is required.
the first world has a better quality of life, ceteris paribus.

What color is your sky again?

Chaos over Order?

That fellow should have had recourse to unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed. No excuse to rob, then.

IOW, you want us to believe welfare prevents crime? Tell us, where is crime more prevalent, among welfare recipients or the working?
Where there is no welfare.

Evidence is required.
the first world has a better quality of life, ceteris paribus.

What color is your sky again?

Elvis once had blue skies but now it's all brown.

Repeated 10000 times.

Is that better?

Thanks,
Agreed I just want you to know that the second amendment is already repealed

Repeated 10000 times.

Is that better?

Thanks,
Only a matter of time before we need to start blowing brains out.

Repeated 10000 times.

Is that better?

Thanks,

Nah, but they certainly are working on it. Think I will choose to fight em.

Is that better?

Thanks,

Do you think that you have the rights to bear the arms needed to form a militia?

lol

Is that better?

Thanks,

Do you think that you have the rights to bear the arms needed to form a militia?

lol

Yep and any other reason I want.

Point?

Maybe the best reason is to protect sheep from the oppressive Government they so desperately desire. It's a dirty job and we all know the lazy ass left ain't going to do a damn thing about it.

Thanks,

lol

Point?
The militia has no meaning if you can't defeat russia or China. Trust me kid, no musket or semi auto ar15 is going to do this, so a2 is long repealed

Thanks,

lol

Point?
The militia has no meaning if you can't defeat russia or China. Trust me kid, no musket or semi auto ar15 is going to do this, so a2 is long repealed

Genghis Khan, the Afghan Rebels and the American Continental Army begs to disagree. But we know the cowards will run. It's OK, you'd just get in the way anyway.

lol

Point?

Genghis Khan, the Afghan Rebels and the American Continental Army begs to disagree. But we know the cowards will run. It's OK, you'd just get in the way anyway.
lol when the Russians come, you defeat them with your ar15 semi auto pop gun. Send me an email telling us how u r..

sheesh

lol

Point?

lol when the Russians come, you defeat them with your ar15 semi auto pop gun. Send me an email telling us how u r..

sheesh

Gee Rosy, they ain't attacked yet, have they? After all, we are well armed.

Ever read about Genghis Kahn? Defeated the Greatest, most advanced nation on Earth with his itty bitty tribe.

OBTW, they also nailed a few other HUGE military powers as well, WITH LESS ADVANCED ARMS. Same was true of the Continental Army and the Afghan rebels.

Do I need to continue. You cowards will be free to run. It is, after all, what you do best.

Forum List

Back