“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

Thee is a government agent under your bed, Pop, who is waiting for you to fall asleep, so that he can take your gun. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid!

There is a neighbor with a gun that there is a 1.55 in 300,000,000 chance might fall over and go through multiple walls and kill you.

How the hell are you able to function every day with those odds.

I don't see that as a problem, Pop. In fact, I have no longer a need for, or desire to own, any of the 5 firearms in my house, and if I could get rid of them safely, I would probably sleep better only because there would be less reason for someone break in to steal them. I feel reasonably certain that I will never have to use them to fight off the black helicopters.

Getting rid of guns safely really isn't an issue, unless of course you have a fear of taking them into a police station and surrendering them.

Now I get it, you're afraid one might go off and kill you while getting them to the station?

Fear not, you have a far greater chance of dying on that Motorscooter than dying from an accidental gun discharge, which is somewhere in the area of 1.55 in 300,000,000 of happining.

I have the perfect way to prevent anyone from dying on a MotorScooter. Don't ride it in the first place. Same goes for an accidental discharge from a gun in your home. The only safe way to prevent that is to not have it in the first place. If you are afraid of a toaster electrocuting you don't own a toaster. Your logic on this one is illogical. And the only reason for it is that you want to sell more guns and make more profits. No wonder you don't want any gun laws. There just might be a market still in arming the 5 year olds.

I have the perfect way to prevent anyone from dying on a MotorScooter. Don't ride it in the first place. Same goes for an accidental discharge from a gun in your home. The only safe way to prevent that is to not have it in the first place. If you are afraid of a toaster electrocuting you don't own a toaster. Your logic on this one is illogical. And the only reason for it is that you want to sell more guns and make more profits. No wonder you don't want any gun laws. There just might be a market still in arming the 5 year olds.
:auiqs.jpg:

So, ban MotorScooters, and cars, and anything that could accidentally hurt another person That's your logic, right?

The only reason is to sell more cars and make more profits, right?

:auiqs.jpg:

So, ban MotorScooters, and cars, and anything that could accidentally hurt another person That's your logic, right?

The only reason is to sell more cars and make more profits, right?

What are you, his business partner? The reason Popboy wants more guns to be sold is that he gets to sell them.

Why bother banning Motorscooters, they are usually self eliminating anyway. But they are regulated under the NHTA. There are safety laws on how they are constructed, sold, manufactured and operated. Toasters are under the UL the same way. If you have a Toaster that is killing people, it's ripped from the market and the manufacturer is sued and fined into oblivion. Not so with Firearms. I am surprised none of you have brought up toasters. They are one of the few suicide methods almost as success as firearms. Just plug in the toaster, jump in the bathtub full of water and dump in the toaster. Instant Toastee. This is why the cords are so friggin short. Sort of like making limited Mag sizes for guns. It's your RIGHT to own a toaster. DON'T BAN MY TOASTER, YOU TOASTER GRABBER!!!!

Why bother banning Motorscooters, they are usually self eliminating anyway. But they are regulated under the NHTA. There are safety laws on how they are constructed, sold, manufactured and operated. Toasters are under the UL the same way. If you have a Toaster that is killing people, it's ripped from the market and the manufacturer is sued and fined into oblivion. Not so with Firearms. I am surprised none of you have brought up toasters. They are one of the few suicide methods almost as success as firearms. Just plug in the toaster, jump in the bathtub full of water and dump in the toaster. Instant Toastee. This is why the cords are so friggin short. Sort of like making limited Mag sizes for guns. It's your RIGHT to own a toaster. DON'T BAN MY TOASTER, YOU TOASTER GRABBER!!!!
Why haven't they banned extension cords?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Your reasoning is not congruent.

Firearms that do malfunction are subject to product liability litigation. The problem is that firearms do not automatically discharge. They are mechanical devices that require mechanical action to discharge. In other words, the only way they discharge is when the trigger is pulled.

Thee is a government agent under your bed, Pop, who is waiting for you to fall asleep, so that he can take your gun. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid!

There is a neighbor with a gun that there is a 1.55 in 300,000,000 chance might fall over and go through multiple walls and kill you.

I don't see that as a problem, Pop. In fact, I have no longer a need for, or desire to own, any of the 5 firearms in my house, and if I could get rid of them safely, I would probably sleep better only because there would be less reason for someone break in to steal them. I feel reasonably certain that I will never have to use them to fight off the black helicopters.

Getting rid of guns safely really isn't an issue, unless of course you have a fear of taking them into a police station and surrendering them.

Now I get it, you're afraid one might go off and kill you while getting them to the station?

Fear not, you have a far greater chance of dying on that Motorscooter than dying from an accidental gun discharge, which is somewhere in the area of 1.55 in 300,000,000 of happining.

What happened to the idea that I assume the responsibly and risk if I want to have firearms in my house? If I don't, I don't have them.

Firearms that do malfunction are subject to product liability litigation. The problem is that firearms do not automatically discharge. They are mechanical devices that require mechanical action to discharge. In other words, the only way they discharge is when the trigger is pulled.

Or when they are dropped and a round is in chamber. This is covered in Hunter Safety. This is why you don't just lean your rifle against the fence post to crawl through the fence. it can tip over without any rhyme nor reason and discharge. And there is no recourse back to the manufacturer. It's YOUR fault, not theirs that you misused your rifle. I drop a toaster and it doesn't kill my kid across the room. It either works or it doesn't work after it's dropped. It might give a bit of a light show when I plug it in but I refrain from trying to use a butter knife to see if I can fix it while it's plugged in. Of course, there are some really stupid people out there that do the butter knife routine but they are self eliminating in what is known as the Darwin Factor. Firearms have no room for the Darwin Factor.

I'm not afraid of a gun accident, or drowning in my tub, or falling down my basement stairs, or getting killed in a mass shooting.

Why are you?

It wasn't about the deadly tool, it was about the paranoia.

Why would anyone be paranoid about something that happens 1.55 in 300,000,000, but not about something with far greater odds.

The answer is that it is disingenuous to say one thing is so frightening that it should be banned, especially with such long odds, yet you willingly participate in something with far better odds that it will kill you.

But I think you already knew that.

Why would anyone be paranoid about something that happens 1.55 in 300,000,000, but not about something with far greater odds.

The answer is that it is disingenuous to say one thing is so frightening that it should be banned, especially with such long odds, yet you willingly participate in something with far better odds that it will kill you.

If one needless death can be absolutely prevented then it should be prevented. A life is more important than your paranoia. But I guess it pays to be paranoid when they really are out to get you. Why that line must be completely around the block.

If one needless death can be absolutely prevented then it should be prevented. A life is more important than your paranoia. But I guess it pays to be paranoid when they really are out to get you. Why that line must be completely around the block.

I don’t believe that’s a sincere statement at all.

If it were you would be at the state lobbying for a 45 mph speed limit on the freeways.

Or when they are dropped and a round is in chamber. This is covered in Hunter Safety. This is why you don't just lean your rifle against the fence post to crawl through the fence. it can tip over without any rhyme nor reason and discharge. And there is no recourse back to the manufacturer. It's YOUR fault, not theirs that you misused your rifle. I drop a toaster and it doesn't kill my kid across the room. It either works or it doesn't work after it's dropped. It might give a bit of a light show when I plug it in but I refrain from trying to use a butter knife to see if I can fix it while it's plugged in. Of course, there are some really stupid people out there that do the butter knife routine but they are self eliminating in what is known as the Darwin Factor. Firearms have no room for the Darwin Factor.
Can you provide specific incidents where a firearm has discharged by being dropped on the ground?

What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?

That's a very legitimate question for which I wish I had an answer. I would be curious about a comparison to the percentage of murders in the country that are committed by illegal immigrants?

What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?

That's a very legitimate question for which I wish I had an answer. I would be curious about a comparison to the percentage of murders in the country that are committed by illegal immigrants?

Just make up your own numbers, like Trumpetts do.

7 billion people on the planet meh maybe 1 life isn't worth as much as you think

Forum List

Back